starting strength gym
Page 2252 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12521752215222022242225022512252225322542262230223522752 ... LastLast
Results 22,511 to 22,520 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Another long one, but really highlights the corruption of medicine in the US over the past few years over 5 specific areas

"The Political Weaponization of Medicine Part I: Introduction
    The Political Weaponization of Medicine, Part II: Activists First, Doctors Second
    The Political Weaponization of Medicine, Part III: Medicalizing Gun Control
    The Political Weaponization of Medicine, Part IV: Medicalizing Racism
    The Political Weaponization of Medicine, Part V: Medicalizing Climate Change
    The Political Weaponization of Medicine, Part VI: Unmitigated Academic Insanity"

https://archive.ph/OM2Zf

"Medicine" has been infected by marxism. This will be (yet another) ethical stain on medicine as a field in a few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Long, but perhaps one of the more complete pieces I've seen to date. It lacks quite a bit, but I think that only goes to prove how insanely complex the world is. Essentially, Dr. Peterson makes many of the points that I have tried and failed to make, but lacks my sense of urgency to harden every level or heirarchical order across all domains (except, perhaps, the federal government -- I'm undecided if that can be salvaged by itself) BEFORE true adversity befalls us. It must start with the individual, though, and it must include the morals and values upon which our previous successes we're found.

Only with renewed resilience, humility and a rediscovery of the need to observe and relay reality exactly as it is.

Russia Vs. Ukraine Or Civil War In The West? - YouTube
    Just watched this this morning. Sounds like a really clear explanation of what's going on, but I'd like to hear what some people on this board have to say about it. Especially on his last predictions, like 300 dollars a barrell for oil, or 150 million people dying of starvation. In my ignorant view, these things are possible, and much worse.

Precipitous falls are showing up in fertility data across the developed (and highly vaccinated) world. Japan recorded only 811,604 births in 2021, the lowest number of births since data began to be collected in 1899, and a 3.5 per cent decrease from the previous year.

The fertility picture also looks bleak in Taiwan where the number of babies born in May 2022 decreased by more than 23 per cent compared with the same month in the previous year.

In the US, there have been declines in fertility of between 5 and 12 per cent in various states comparing April 2022 with April 2021. In Europe there have also been marked declines in the most recent fertility data published in a number of countries. In Sweden there was a 10 per cent decline in April 2022 compared to April 2021. In the UK, there was a decline of 10 per cent in the most recent data available, for February 2022 compared with February 2021.

What could be causing this? Stefan Homburg, Professor of Public Economics at Leibniz University in Hannover drew attention to a decline in births in Germany of 13 per cent in the first quarter of 2022 compared with the first quarter of the previous year. He also noted that this came around nine months after people aged 18-59 began to be vaccinated in May 2021.

Could Covid vaccines be the culprit? Certainly, the countries are highly vaccinated but Germany’s Federal Office of Statistics tweeted there was no connection between the plunge in fertility and the vaccines. The New England Journal of Medicine went one better, publishing an article in June that blames climate change for spontaneous abortions and stillbirths.

Are the vaccines safe for pregnant women? Who knows since pregnant women were excluded from the original clinical trials. A randomised controlled trial in pregnant women won’t be completed until next month. Instead, Pfizer relied on a study on the safety of the vaccine in 42 Han Wistar rats conducted by ten scientists, nine of whom were employed by, and held stock in, Pfizer or BioNTech. The scientists said their report should be ‘coupled’ with data from the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which now shows the risk of a miscarriage following a Covid vaccine is at least 16 times greater than after a flu vaccine.
    They apparently want us dead, but they're willing to wait a generation.

Dr. Byram W. Bridle is the Professor of Viral Immunology who sourced the famous Japanese Biodistribution study that Bret Weinstein discussed on his podcast with Dr Malone and Kirsch a while back
    Breaking News - by Dr. Byram W. Bridle - COVID Chronicles

And here's part of the mechanism: Breaking News - by Dr. Byram W. Bridle - COVID Chronicles

By approximately three months after becoming ‘fully vaccinated’ (i.e., defined as having received two doses), this is what the data demonstrated (confirmed to be significant by multiple different statistical tests):

“sperm concentration was significantly lower”. Specifically, it was reduced by 15.4%. Put another way, the sperm concentration was reduced by 12 million/mL of ejaculate.

Worse, there was a “[total motile count] percentage change reduction of 22.1%”. This translated into there being 31.2 million fewer motile spermatozoa per ejaculate.

Two rules of thumb when it comes to male fertility are:

The more sperm, the greater the chance of one of them getting into the egg.

Getting to and entering the egg requires the sperm to be mobile.

As such, the findings of this paper are quite concerning in the context of male fertility.
    Voluntary eugenics?

__________________________________________________ _

Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population. | Cloudflare

I just LOVE it when they say "whilst." It's so sophisticated.

A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.

With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.

On the 7th July, Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, announced he was resigning. Since then the Mainstream Media in the UK have distracted the public with 24/7 news on that announcement and speculation on who could replace him.

It’s times like these that you ought to watch what bad news is being quietly published in the background in the hope that it won’t receive much attention, and it just so happens that hours before Boris announced his resignation, his Government published new data that proves things have been terrible for the vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months.

Back in March 2022, the UK Health Security Agency announced that from April 1st 2022, they would no longer publish the vaccination status of Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations and deaths in England.
    At the time, the UKHSA claimed this was because the UK Government had ended free universal Covid-19 testing and this therefore affected their “ability to robustly monitor Covid-19 cases by vaccination status”.

However, this was a lie.

The UK Health Security Agency had been looking for an excuse for months to stop publishing the data because it clearly showed the vaccinated population were suffering immense immune system damage, with case, hospitalisation, and death rates per 100,000 highest among the fully vaccinated population.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

And these fucking guys are just FUNNY: Elon Musk Backs Out Of Twitter Deal After Realizing He Can Read The Babylon Bee By Going Directly To Their Website | Babylon Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Somewhere on the internet a doctor is typing up a rebuttal to this as we speak.

Perhaps even more evidence that the governments of western nations are anticipating a significant decrease in population over the next decade? Climate change mitigation plans such as this are only problematic when viewed through the lens of current population levels.

Car Repos EXPLODING | The Car Price Bubble is FINALLY Bursting! - YouTube

First 10 minutes of this video are interesting. Auto loan delinquencies are at historical highs and repos are quickly ramping. Will the powers that be allow a deflationary debt collapse in this market, or will they start destroying repoed vehicles to keep prices up?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And here's part of the mechanism: Breaking News - by Dr. Byram W. Bridle - COVID Chronicles

Voluntary eugenics?
    I think its a unintended fuckup, but a horrible fuckup nonetheless.
    Most of the world's economy is largely based on population growth.
    Even countries with stagnant or declining population statistics are making money on products, exports, services to countries experiencing more population growth.
    I think even in the context of a massive global-warming-de-population-conspiracy.... what's going to happen if populations retract isn't going to be pretty for almost everyone.

I thought this was discussed here a year or so ago, but its a fun thought experiment: the population that The Despermination would largely affect is the more compliant, gullible, less troublesome slice of society. Free thinkers, skeptics, people confident in their health and fitness and their natural immune system will breed on accordingly.

I guess many of These People (the former from above) have already sown their seed though, so their genes carry on.
    BUT! on the other hand, just say you were a 20-to-30-something male, and felt the need to get two, three, or four vaccines in the period of a couple of years
    (or in a lot of cases, I heard people say they have conceded to getting the C-19vaxx-de-jour every fall like a flu shot) ....
    .... well then, you really are a special kind of someone whose qualities will get nut nipped out of society. Maybe these people weren't going to breed anyway? doing their duty you know ...