starting strength gym
Page 2253 of 3005 FirstFirst ... 12531753215322032243225122522253225422552263230323532753 ... LastLast
Results 22,521 to 22,530 of 30046

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The best university in the Greatest City in the World has been removed from the vaunted US News rankings, where it previously tied for the #2 spot. In February, Michael Thaddeus questioned the accuracy of the data they submitted. The university is now "closely reviewing our processes in light of the questions raised."

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    Perhaps even more evidence that the governments of western nations are anticipating a significant decrease in population over the next decade? Climate change mitigation plans such as this are only problematic when viewed through the lens of current population levels.
    It could be. But consider, the population (or depopulation) dilemma is that while less people rapidly fixes the environment. Less than 100 yrs. But all social programs are a Ponzi scheme of sorts requiring more producers than collectors. And they are actually tanking now.

Convolve all that with the incentives to not work and I’m just not seeing mad genius. I see very very stupid leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Car Repos EXPLODING | The Car Price Bubble is FINALLY Bursting! - YouTube

First 10 minutes of this video are interesting. Auto loan delinquencies are at historical highs and repos are quickly ramping. Will the powers that be allow a deflationary debt collapse in this market, or will they start destroying repoed vehicles to keep prices up?
    A combined Cash for Clunkers / student loan repayment program from the federal government, maybe, in the ramp up for November?

Dough for Defaults?

I probably shouldn't be giving anyone any ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I think you know how we feel about Biden. I think lots of people all over the world have gotten real motherfucking tired of this shit.
    Yeah, I know. It’s not just us. I was going to say “ I don’t think your guy can complete with our guys level of stupidity “. Then I remembered our guy isn’t suffering from dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    Yeah, I know. It’s not just us. I was going to say “ I don’t think your guy can complete with our guys level of stupidity “. Then I remembered our guy isn’t suffering from dementia.
    Our guy is not really there, if you understand what's happening. He wears the suit in front of the podium and tries to say what he's supposed to say (that hasn't worked well), but they are not his words. He has little input into this administration -- The Committee runs the show here. He's the puppet.

Our guy is not really there, if you understand what's happening. He wears the suit in front of the podium and tries to say what he's supposed to say (that hasn't worked well), but they are not his words. He has little input into this administration -- The Committee runs the show here. He's the puppet.
    It is a true regency.

Horowitz: FDA allows pharmacists to practice medicine while banning doctors from practicing - Conservative Review

In 2021, we witnessed one of the most remarkable dynamics unfold in the history of American medicine. An order came down through the corporate pharmacy cartel to start illegally practicing medicine by denying prescriptions written by doctors to treat COVID patients who lacked any other options. It wasn’t just ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, but doctors had prescriptions for antibiotics, steroids, and nebulizer treatments denied because “there are no treatments for COVID.”

Never mind the fact that having no approved treatments was all the more reason to prescribe off-label to treat thrombosis and pulmonary inflammation, the latter of which we deal with all the time in asthma, COPD, and pneumonia with some of the drugs these brave doctors were prescribing.

Fast-forward to July 2022, and the FDA approved on Wednesday any pharmacist to “prescribe” Pfizer’s Paxlovid on the spot without a prescription! Suddenly, the establishment finds a sense of urgency to get people treatment early when it comes to greasing the skids of Pfizer.
    Finally, Sanity prevails!
    Great News! Hochul’s Covid Camps regulation struck down by Court! – Teachers For Choice

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Just watched this this morning. Sounds like a really clear explanation of what's going on, but I'd like to hear what some people on this board have to say about it. Especially on his last predictions, like 300 dollars a barrell for oil, or 150 million people dying of starvation. In my ignorant view, these things are possible, and much worse.
    Can you summarize his stance for us?
    That man annoys me; I don't want to watch him, even if what he says is right.
    He has enough popular reach that I want to be aware of what he says, but I can't stand listening to him say it.

They apparently want us dead, but they're willing to wait a generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    I thought this was discussed here a year or so ago, but its a fun thought experiment: the population that The Despermination would largely affect is the more compliant, gullible, less troublesome slice of society. Free thinkers, skeptics, people confident in their health and fitness and their natural immune system will breed on accordingly.

I guess many of These People (the former from above) have already sown their seed though, so their genes carry on.
    BUT! on the other hand, just say you were a 20-to-30-something male, and felt the need to get two, three, or four vaccines in the period of a couple of years
    (or in a lot of cases, I heard people say they have conceded to getting the C-19vaxx-de-jour every fall like a flu shot) ....
    .... well then, you really are a special kind of someone whose qualities will get nut nipped out of society. Maybe these people weren't going to breed anyway? doing their duty you know ...
    This is not an intended effect; It is not supposed to be a voluntary program.
    These people, blinded by hubris, believe themselves to be God's own hand on earth; They still believe they will vaccinate EVERYONE and there is nothing you can do about it.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/fJwHOJKu4C2U/

Eugenics is not their purpose... at least not for the general human population.
    Their goal is to eliminate the best and brightest; not encourage their procreation.
    Every communist revolution has first focused on removing any potential competition to the new managerial class.
    The human cattle are meant to remain cattle; why would you need a smarter, stronger, more independent cow?

In the same video, Schwab discusses the need for a globally controlled internet free from misinformation, extremist views and shutdowns.
    Coincidentally, of course, Canada has been experiencing internet outages recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    It could be. But consider, the population (or depopulation) dilemma is that while less people rapidly fixes the environment. Less than 100 yrs. But all social programs are a Ponzi scheme of sorts requiring more producers than collectors. And they are actually tanking now.

Convolve all that with the incentives to not work and I’m just not seeing mad genius. I see very very stupid leaders.
    I think they are banking on illegal immigrants here in the US, one of the chief motivations they have to drag them over here is to get them paying into social security. Even better if they don't wind up having to collect from it because they're still illegals. Social Security was such a bad idea.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    A combined Cash for Clunkers / student loan repayment program from the federal government, maybe, in the ramp up for November?

Dough for Defaults?

I probably shouldn't be giving anyone any ideas...
    I was looking for a clunker as one of my vehicles ended up with a cult following and the price on it has soared since I bought it. It’s my daily driver and I’m scared of a Nissan Altima with 3 spare tires, a fucked up front and rear fender, black trash bags for a back window and a fake drive out tag cutting me off in traffic or slamming into me.

I was shopping for a square body Chevy pickup. Maybe an early 90’s 1500 that I wouldn’t mind bouncing off the curb if something like that happened. If it runs, you can’t find one for less than $5k. It’s fucking ridiculous.

I used to be able to buy these trucks for $1500 all day long. I cannot see the people who ordinarily buy these things being able to afford the payments on a $5k truck. I guess I’ll just wait until the market is saturated with repos.