starting strength gym
Page 2255 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 12551755215522052245225322542255225622572265230523552755 ... LastLast
Results 22,541 to 22,550 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    I was looking for a clunker as one of my vehicles ended up with a cult following and the price on it has soared since I bought it. It’s my daily driver and I’m scared of a Nissan Altima with 3 spare tires, a fucked up front and rear fender, black trash bags for a back window and a fake drive out tag cutting me off in traffic or slamming into me.

I was shopping for a square body Chevy pickup. Maybe an early 90’s 1500 that I wouldn’t mind bouncing off the curb if something like that happened. If it runs, you can’t find one for less than $5k. It’s fucking ridiculous.

I used to be able to buy these trucks for $1500 all day long. I cannot see the people who ordinarily buy these things being able to afford the payments on a $5k truck. I guess I’ll just wait until the market is saturated with repos.
    I drive a 25 year old Jeep I bought 5 years ago for $4k with 65,000 miles on it. It's at 104,000 miles now. Last time I checked the price for a low mileage Jeep 5.9 like mine they were $15-20k.

It's fairly easy to maintain and insurance is cheap. Works for me.

Just thought I'd mention, this whole RvW thing popping up "all of a sudden" right before midterm elections? After 50 years? It seems to me like a blatant effort by Dems and rhinos to bring out their voting base.

Just like they did in Michigan in 2018 by placing recreational cannabis on the ballot.

Divide and conquer is their go to plan.

Not that I think voting matters anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Here's a theory. If you want a useful slave class, and you plan to engage in the force needed to dominate it once selected, would you want a dumb, weak, gender confused herd of sheep you can do nothing with but feed? Or would you want a robust, useful herd of plowing oxen? In the modern world, that plowing needn't necessarily be physical, and we aren't very good for wool coats and meat.
    If one were a horrible, racist, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist who thought that the Kalergi plan were being executed, you'd choose the former. But of course the Kalergi plan is far-right, anti-semitic nonsense.

Here's a theory. If you want a useful slave class, and you plan to engage in the force needed to dominate it once selected, would you want a dumb, weak, gender confused herd of sheep you can do nothing with but feed? Or would you want a robust, useful herd of plowing oxen? In the modern world, that plowing needn't necessarily be physical, and we aren't very good for wool coats and meat.
    This makes absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ...The video is down. But here's the problem, as we discussed before: Who willingly lined up for the shots? It was the obedient, the company men, the conformists, the 105s -- the sheep. I think this was their biggest miscalculation, culling the wrong part of the herd, the ones they need most....
    Should work this time: "Nobody will be safe" - Klaus Schwab delivers his latest terrorist threat.
    "Nobody will be safe if not everybody is vaccinated" -Klaus Schwab
    Can't find a date, but I believe this was originally recorded this past spring.

Does anyone know more about the claims of deaths from nuclear reactor incidents, like Fukushima and Chernobyl?
    There are claims that only 60 people died as a result of Chernobyl, along with the claim that nobody died from Fukushima.
    Knowing that the US government went to great lengths to convince the public nuclear testing in Nevada didn't harm anybody, I am highly suspicious of these two claims.
    In addition, there seems to have been a recent PR blitz to portray anybody who estimates higher death counts due to cancer from these incidents as conspiracy theorists.

From shortly before increased hostilities with Russia, another interesting piece of vaccine-related news that didn't receive much attention:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...putnik-russia/

Russia's Sputnik V Covid vaccine was the only major Covid vaccine that was not recognized by the WHO, CDC etc. as a safe or effective Covid vaccine.
    It is still not recognized as a mandate-compliant Covid vaccine in the western world.
    Has anyone seen excess mortality, birth or other related data out of Russia following mass vaccination?

The WEF collapses Sri Lanka after promising on their own website to make it rich by 2025. The article was Stalinized from the internet. https://archive.ph/RDU2Y

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video validates damning reports that local and state authorities failed to take immediate action to stop the bloodbath despite being just yards from the shooter.

The 77-minute clip shows officers rushing into the school just minutes after 18-year-old Ramos began his rampage, but rather than confront him, they stopped and lingered — with one cop in a helmet and vest even seen using a wall-mounted hand sanitizer and checking his phone.
    The Uvalde cops are cowards who ran away on new video. https://archive.ph/Trj20

Maybe they should be dragged out of their houses at 4am in no knock raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    If one were a horrible, racist, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist who thought that the Kalergi plan were being executed, you'd choose the former. But of course the Kalergi plan is far-right, anti-semitic nonsense.
    Just to keep me off the internet, tell us about the Kalergi Plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Russia's Sputnik V Covid vaccine was the only major Covid vaccine that was not recognized by the WHO, CDC etc. as a safe or effective Covid vaccine.
    It is still not recognized as a mandate-compliant Covid vaccine in the western world.
    Has anyone seen excess mortality, birth or other related data out of Russia following mass vaccination?
    Maybe it didn't kill enough people?

And today's Biden Administration update:

Biden’s Transportation Department targets CO2 emissions of cars on highways to push EVs – Watts Up With That?

One week after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Environmental Protection Agency could not regulate carbon dioxide emissions from power plants because the agency lacks congressional authorization to do so, the Biden Department of Transportation (DOT) proposed a rule targeting CO2 emissions from highway vehicles, for which DOT also has no legal authority.

DOT’s Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is proposing a rule that would require states and municipalities to “track and reduce greenhouse-gas emissions on their highways.” In keeping with a regulatory tradition that is as longstanding as it is misleading, DOT assures the public that the “carbon reduction program” contained in the rule will be “flexible,” allowing state DOTs and metropolitan planning organizations (MPOs) to “set their own targets.” That flexibility quickly disappears, however, when the DOT adds that the declining targets must “align” with the Biden administration’s “net-zero targets” as outlined in two executive orders and commitments made at the International Leaders Climate Summit.
    Water vapor is still a greenhouse gas, right? Do not think these uneducated imbeciles will not try to regulate water vapor.

And this is nothing short of abject political stupidity:

The United States Contributes $1.7 Billion to Support the Government of Ukraine | Press Release | U.S. Agency for International Development

The United States, through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in coordination with the U.S. Department of the Treasury, provided an additional $1.7 billion to the Government of Ukraine, as part of President Biden’s commitment to President Zelenskyy to provide Ukraine with direct budgetary aid. This contribution was made possible with generous bipartisan support from Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense.
    What about choosing a slave class that would actually be useful makes no sense to you? What benefit do you get from a bunch of useless mouths to feed? Explain exactly why this makes no sense.

What about choosing a slave class that would actually be useful makes no sense to you?
    You can't control them. They will not obey. It's an inherent problem that arrogance caused them to fail to consider.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You can't control them. They will not obey. It's an inherent problem that arrogance caused them to fail to consider.
    The thing is, it makes sense anywhere but in the US, as IL Principe Brito proved in his last post on US health care.