starting strength gym
Page 2261 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 12611761216122112251225922602261226222632271231123612761 ... LastLast
Results 22,601 to 22,610 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Presented without comment:
    Butchers and Liars Reprise - YouTube
    If somebody could just get Dr. Peterson to stop squinting into the camera, lower his voice an octave and set up the camera angles so he doesn't look like a paralyzed kid in a wheelchair...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And where does this shit stop? France should be given back to the Celts, and Germany given back to the Goths. If you can find any. And the Huns may have some input into this decision. The fucking Comanches should be kicked out of Oklahoma and the land given back to the Kiowa. And then the Kiowa should be kicked out and the land given back to the Paleo-Indians. And while we're at it, wolves should be reintroduced into Illinois, including Chicago, since that was in their native range before the unfortunate extirpation took place. Along with the bison. After all, they had it first. Then we recreate the American Lion and Smilodon fatalis and the goddamn woolly mammoth and rhinoceroses and turn them loose in all northern Democrat cities, and then we introduce malaria into the water supplies of all California cities and New York.

History demands this correction!!
    Denying the importance of your blood, your family, your heritage, your culture and your ancestors is just as egregious as the denial of the basic biological realism that defines man and woman.
    It is a sign of mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    If somebody could just get Dr. Peterson to stop squinting into the camera, lower his voice an octave and set up the camera angles so he doesn't look like a paralyzed kid in a wheelchair...
    These days the most you can get out of him is not to cry during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And where does this shit stop? France should be given back to the Celts, and Germany given back to the Goths. If you can find any. And the Huns may have some input into this decision. The fucking Comanches should be kicked out of Oklahoma and the land given back to the Kiowa. And then the Kiowa should be kicked out and the land given back to the Paleo-Indians. And while we're at it, wolves should be reintroduced into Illinois, including Chicago, since that was in their native range before the unfortunate extirpation took place. Along with the bison. After all, they had it first. Then we recreate the American Lion and Smilodon fatalis and the goddamn woolly mammoth and rhinoceroses and turn them loose in all northern Democrat cities, and then we introduce malaria into the water supplies of all California cities and New York.

History demands this correction!!
    Not at all. That's why I said shit happens, cultures
    change and civilizations rise and fall. This doesn't mean that you should passively accept this change or fall, but what I'm saying is don't act like it's not supposed to happen to you or you didn't indirectly take advantage of someone else's heritage.

I like the idea of mammoths and rhinoceroses let loose in democrat cities though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Francesco, quick, name some non-white countries that enslaved and conquered others and "stole" land, too. If you cannot do it without some vigorous Googling first your writings sound like nothing more than anti-White (West) hate masked as appeals to historical definitions of cultures.
    Sorry bro but you've been barking up this That-Land-Ain't-Yours tree for quite awhile now. If not anti-Whiteness, what IS the point of your selective reading of historical conquerers?
    I'm not anti anything. I just don't get national or ethnic pride.
    Also, conquering requires you stealing the land, no quotation marks.
    History is full of non white empires conquering each other, but my reply had nothing to do with race or skin color, cause I don't care.
    That land is not yours also. Not in an anti-white woke way, just in a practical way. Most of the land in the US is owned by the government or by multi-billionaires. Most people don't even own their house or car. Unless you have a different meaning for the word "owning".
    I never said anything about white people having to give up their status or land because their ancestors were evil. It's absurd.

This is going to be unpopular, but it's his fault. "His" as in his generation not him personally obviously.

You don't get to live through decades of cold war, Mccarthyism and the lack of follow up leading to the literal communist terror uprising in the 70's and then just ignore the fact that the leaders retired into academia and openly and publicly announced their plans to use it to recruit for the next round, then complain about the results.

Imagine if after Bin Laden was killed, everyone just shrugged their shoulders, and enrolled their kids into Madrassa's in Pakistan and bought a McMansion. The greatest Boomer generation have a lot to answer for.

It's a small consolation that the first generation to en masse abandon their children to be raised by marxists so they could work in HR are now being in turn abandoned to nursing homes where they can have their existence prolonged by minimum wage foreigners in order for their rotting corpse to fill out as many prescriptions as possible for big pharma.

You don't get to take your hands off the wheel then complain about being in a car wreck.

Biden and Obama killed millions:

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials
    https://archive.ph/wC0e6

Biden lied some more, highlighting the massive corruption he and much of the government participate in to enrich themselves while we repeat our programming that violence is wrong:

Hunter Biden laptop shows dozens of meetings with dad, business partners
    https://archive.ph/IdNPZ

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    This is going to be unpopular, but it's his fault. "His" as in his generation not him personally obviously.

You don't get to live through decades of cold war, Mccarthyism and the lack of follow up leading to the literal communist terror uprising in the 70's and then just ignore the fact that the leaders retired into academia and openly and publicly announced their plans to use it to recruit for the next round, then complain about the results.

Imagine if after Bin Laden was killed, everyone just shrugged their shoulders, and enrolled their kids into Madrassa's in Pakistan and bought a McMansion. The greatest Boomer generation have a lot to answer for.

It's a small consolation that the first generation to en masse abandon their children to be raised by marxists so they could work in HR are now being in turn abandoned to nursing homes where they can have their existence prolonged by minimum wage foreigners in order for their rotting corpse to fill out as many prescriptions as possible for big pharma.

You don't get to take your hands off the wheel then complain about being in a car wreck.
    Your generalizations are absurd. Sorry that there will be no free health care and pension for you. Me? I’ll be fine.

When, exactly, does this 100-year-old man get to take his hands off the wheel?

My guess is they and we never expected the US was being ruined/taken over by nefarious politicians, bankers, state media, etc. Yes, we knew they were corrupt and lying, but it used to be they did those things for personal gain, not destruction of an entire country and a Constitution many of us strongly believe in.

Can anyone provide some context regarding what this man is talking about in the cited video from this post? All I heard the man say in the video was that we don't have the same country that we had when he served. What exactly does he mean by that? People keep assuming he is talking about liberal policies of some sort, but none are mentioned. Might it be that he is upset with the divisiveness and "party over country" politics that is now ingrained within our political system? Could he be upset about how people won't accept the outcomes of an election despite no evidence of fraud. Maybe he is upset that about the attack on the Capitol that occurred. Personally I wouldn't want the country that we had 100 years ago. Keep in mind that it was barely 100 years ago when women got the right to vote. Some things in this country are better, but many things are worse. Some context of what he is talking about certainly would be nice.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrourned View Post
    Can anyone provide some context regarding what this man is talking about in the cited video from this post? All I heard the man say in the video was that we don't have the same country that we had when he served. What exactly does he mean by that? People keep assuming he is talking about liberal policies of some sort, but none are mentioned. Might it be that he is upset with the divisiveness and "party over country" politics that is now ingrained within our political system? Could he be upset about how people won't accept the outcomes of an election despite no evidence of fraud. Maybe he is upset that about the attack on the Capitol that occurred. Personally I wouldn't want the country that we had 100 years ago. Keep in mind that it was barely 100 years ago when women got the right to vote. Some things in this country are better, but many things are worse. Some context of what he is talking about certainly would be nice.
    I think the context here has a lot to do with dictatorships and communism, but the man said what he said, and I heard it and felt it.