starting strength gym
Page 2262 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12621762216222122252226022612262226322642272231223622762 ... LastLast
Results 22,611 to 22,620 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Dr. Deborah Birx: Dr. Birx Praises Herself While Revealing Ignorance, Treachery, and Deceit ⋆ Brownstone Institute

By her own admission:

Birx admits that she was a major part of the reason, due to her sneaky alternation of weekly reports to the states.

After the heavily edited documents were returned to me, I’d reinsert what they had objected to, but place it in those different locations. I’d also reorder and restructure the bullet points so the most salient—the points the administration objected to most—no longer fell at the start of the bullet points. I shared these strategies with the three members of the data team also writing these reports. Our Saturday and Sunday report-writing routine soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit.

Fortunately, this strategic sleight-of-hand worked. That they never seemed to catch this subterfuge left me to conclude that, either they read the finished reports too quickly or they neglected to do the word search that would have revealed the language to which they objected. In slipping these changes past the gatekeepers and continuing to inform the governors of the need for the big-three mitigations—masks, sentinel testing, and limits on indoor social gatherings—I felt confident I was giving the states permission to escalate public health mitigation with the fall and winter coming.

As another example, once Scott Atlas came to the rescue in August to introduce some good sense into this wacky world, he worked with others to dial back the CDC’s fanatical attachment to universal and constant testing. Atlas knew that “track, trace, and isolate” was both a fantasy and a massive invasion of people’s liberties that would yield no positive public-health outcome. He put together a new recommendation that was only for those who were sick to test – just as one might expect in normal life.

After a week-long media frenzy, the regulations flipped in the other direction.

Birx reveals that it was her doing:

This wasn’t the only bit of subterfuge I had to engage in. Immediately after the Atlas-influenced revised CDC testing guidance went up in late August, I contacted Bob Redfield…. Less than a week later, Bob [Redfield] and I had finished our rewrite of the guidance and surreptitiously posted it. We had restored the emphasis on testing to detect areas where silent spread was occurring. It was a risky move, and we hoped everyone in the White House would be too busy campaigning to realize what Bob and I had done. We weren’t being transparent with the powers that be in the White House…

One might ask how the heck she got away with this. She explains:

[T]he guidance gambit was only the tip of the iceberg of my transgressions in my effort to subvert Scott Atlas’s dangerous positions. Ever since Vice President Pence told me to do what I needed to do, I’d engaged in very blunt conversations with the governors. I spoke the truth that some White House senior advisors weren’t willing to acknowledge. Censoring my reports and putting up guidance that negated the known solutions was only going to perpetuate Covid-19’s vicious circle. What I couldn’t sneak past the gatekeepers in my reports, I said in person.
    Had she done this in China, what would have happened to her? Had the generals in China lied to Xi about the things they lied to Trump about, what would have happened to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Dr. Deborah Birx: Dr. Birx Praises Herself While Revealing Ignorance, Treachery, and Deceit ⋆ Brownstone Institute

By her own admission:

Had she done this in China, what would have happened to her? Had the generals in China lied to Xi about the things they lied to Trump about, what would have happened to them?
    All I'm reading here is this bitch taking responsibility for state governors going absolutely fucking insane in the face of COVID.

By her own admission:

Red Queen : OFF WITH HIS HEAD! (Alice In Wonderland) - YouTube

But Donald Trump was a dictator.

But Donald Trump was a dictator.
    We'd probably be better off if he had the balls to go that route. All the great powers Americans imagine the president to have are nothing but Hollywood propaganda.

One of the reasons Putin, like Trump, is so hated is because he says what the Deep State doesn't want us to hear. From 2017:

I have already spoken to three US Presidents. They come and go, but politics stay the same at all times.

Do you know why? Because of the powerful bureaucracy. When a person is elected, they may have some ideas. Then people with briefcases arrive, well dressed, wearing dark suits, just like mine, except for the red tie, since they wear black or dark blue ones. These people start explaining how things are done. And instantly, everything changes. This is what happens with every administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrourned View Post
    Can anyone provide some context regarding what this man is talking about in the cited video from this post? All I heard the man say in the video was that we don't have the same country that we had when he served. What exactly does he mean by that? People keep assuming he is talking about liberal policies of some sort, but none are mentioned. Might it be that he is upset with the divisiveness and "party over country" politics that is now ingrained within our political system? Could he be upset about how people won't accept the outcomes of an election despite no evidence of fraud. Maybe he is upset that about the attack on the Capitol that occurred. Personally I wouldn't want the country that we had 100 years ago. Keep in mind that it was barely 100 years ago when women got the right to vote. Some things in this country are better, but many things are worse. Some context of what he is talking about certainly would be nice.
    Did you know women didn’t get the right to vote until the later half of the 20th century in Switzerland?( can’t remember exactly when, it was a long ago conversation with my father, who was from there) I’d say the Americans were ahead of their time in that regard.

Can anyone provide some context regarding what this man is talking about in the cited video from this post? .
    Well if you take him literally when he says we’re losing what he fought for, they fought and defeated nationalist race fetish bullshit and now people are trying to bring it back as you can clearly read throughout this thread with the fears about “replacement” and fairy tales about “founding stock.”

He also talks about people not appreciating what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    These days the most you can get out of him is not to cry during an interview.
    Fuck. Is it that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    My guess is they and we never expected the US was being ruined/taken over by nefarious politicians, bankers, state media, etc. Yes, we knew they were corrupt and lying, but it used to be they did those things for personal gain, not destruction of an entire country and a Constitution many of us strongly believe in.
    They fought valiantly for what appeared to be noble causes.
    I cannot blame the veterans or the majority of his generation, because we all have been deceived.

Can anyone provide some context regarding what this man is talking about in the cited video from this post? All I heard the man say in the video was that we don't have the same country that we had when he served. What exactly does he mean by that? People keep assuming he is talking about liberal policies of some sort, but none are mentioned. Might it be that he is upset with the divisiveness and "party over country" politics that is now ingrained within our political system? Could he be upset about how people won't accept the outcomes of an election despite no evidence of fraud. Maybe he is upset that about the attack on the Capitol that occurred. Personally I wouldn't want the country that we had 100 years ago. Keep in mind that it was barely 100 years ago when women got the right to vote. Some things in this country are better, but many things are worse. Some context of what he is talking about certainly would be nice.
    The context is very clear.
    The consensus of multigenerational Americans is exceedingly clear: The country was much much better 100 years ago.
    "Nobody will have the fun I had. Nobody will have the opportunity I had."
    Do you think this quote is referring to the election fraud??? Or the protest at the capitol??? Or how he is upset because his friends thought they died for trans rights???

You are going to have to do some real mental gymnastics to explain your theory of other potential contexts to what this man said.

Could he be upset about how people won't accept the outcomes of an election despite no evidence of fraud. Maybe he is upset that about the attack on the Capitol that occurred. Personally I wouldn't want the country that we had 100 years ago. Keep in mind that it was barely 100 years ago when women got the right to vote.
    This is my favorite part! No fraud, or NPR would have reported it!! Hundreds dead at the Capitol, bodies strewn on the steps!! Justice for all!!!! But the women's suffrage thing is the best: Women's suffrage - Wikipedia

Look at the table under the Timeline, you fool. Out of the 199 countries listed, only 20 countries allowed women to vote before we did. You cannot just blindly accept the propaganda -- everything they tell you is a lie, without exception. Horrible first post.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Denying the importance of your blood, your family, your heritage, your culture and your ancestors is just as egregious as the denial of the basic biological realism that defines man and woman.
    It is a sign of mental illness.
    Just to be clear, are you putting words in my mouth? Or is this comment unrelated to me?