starting strength gym
Page 2266 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 12661766216622162256226422652266226722682276231623662766 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,660 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Good lord...

MUST READ: Facing the Beast

From Naomi Wolf:

"PSYOP-19 as the perfect depopulation and control program run by the CCP across the Western world via slow kill bioweapons as aided and abetted by the CIA, Bill Gates, BigPharma, BigTech, UN, IMF, WHO, et al., and the illegitimate WEF “penetrated” governments."
    Just finished this when I saw your post. She is not optimistic. As Jessica Rose says, "It looks like you're crazy when you say this. That's because it is crazy."

Since I first started reading the reports produced by the 3000 medical and scientific experts of the WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers team, based on the 55000 Pfizer documents released under court order, I knew I was seeing not just medicine gone wrong, not just a greedy pharmaceutical company and a regulatory agency that was fully corrupted, but rather, or additionally, I was seeing a massive act of war. []DailyClout

When I saw the eighteen months’ worth of sudden deaths, slow deaths, encephalies, strokes, heart attacks, pericarditis, myocarditis, Guillain Barre, Bell’s palsy, MS, blood clots, lung clots, leg clots, blue-green breast milk, spontaneous abortions, stillbirths, neonatal seizures, neonatal multi-organ system failure, liver damage, kidney damage, suppressed lactation, suppressed sperm count, disrupted menses, all detailed the Pfizer documents; when I saw the fact that 34,000 plus of the 42000 plus adverse events “cases” itemized in the worldwide rollout of the Pfizer injections, were sustained in the US — with the next largest group being sustained in Western Europe - and that the 56 countries around the world that also had Pfizer injections rolled out, amounted for only a bit over 7000 adverse events total — I knew I was seeing not just medicine gone wrong on a massive scale, but rather that I was seeing an act of war.

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    If they keep those beliefs more or less to themselves, it neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. If they act out on them, and start forcing people to do things against their will, they’re going to create a problem for themselves, just like the liberals did.
    Ok, I can broadly agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This is so...what's the word...bottled. Pre-packaged. Yeah, the world changed, it's always gonna change but whether it's good or bad for you depends on who you are and what you want. Race is complex as fuck. Those fountains didn't represent much more than what the handicapped fountains now do- some bureaucrat's way of making shit look like they think the money men want it to look. I live in the neighborhood where The Help was filmed. Brent's, where they filmed some scenes, is a short jaunt from my home. Past is present down here and your characterization is very self serving. 100 years ago was also a high trust society where a guy could run a tab at the general store and trust that his kid wasn't getting beat up by gangbangers walking to school. The majority of America looked very similar to what you only find in small rural towns now. You knew where your food came from and the lunch lady always fed that one kid whose parents didn't. And all that bad shit you think is in the past is still here in ways, it always will be. Go to a bodega in NY and tell me the Korean guy isn't racist and hassling the black guy. That's just people. And there are still some women who probably shouldn't vote. I think we both know what the man was talking about. You tell me, look around this country and tell me what your hopes for your kids are. Because right now, I have a hard time picturing my kids being able to buy a home in a safe neighborhood in a major city. I can't recommend they go to a four-year college. Progress, movement forward, is not always the most preferable direction. The point of real conservatism is to hold what you have that's precious. Don't change the base. And progress is not necessarily connected. We could have progress in medical tools without the current insurance scam we have now. Your thinking just looks so pedestrian, so one-dimensional.
    I wasn't exactly looking to make any statement regarding racial relations. The intent was to show how much the world has changed over the past 100 years using simple examples as to which people who aren't racist assholes could easily agree and find common ground. If you want to call my response "pre-packaged", well that is fine with me. I wasn't trying to make any complex points. You do have me at a loss for words regarding your minimalization of the segregation that existed a relatively short time ago. Why don't you ask those men who were drinking from the separate fountain how they felt about it. Many of them are still alive today. To be honest I felt uncomfortable typing the words "colored folk", even within the context I was using the phrase. Given your response, I'm not so sure you would understand how this would be problematic. You also seem to be using a lot of coded language in your response. Let's just be honest. When you say "gangbangers" and "city" you are more or less saying black/minority. Rural is equivalent to white/Caucasian. I am most certainly picking up what you are putting down here.

Regardless, your response still does not address the central tenant of my post. What is the context of which the 100 year old man is speaking and how are people on this board so certain that he agrees with what was posted on this board? Would it be inconceivable for a former veteran to be upset with the current divisiveness of the country which led to events such as January 6th? Could he be upset that people who disagree with each other politically as their enemies? Perhaps he isn't talking about preserving white America as you are alluding to. But please, feel free not to ask question about the context of his words. Keep on hijacking his tears to further your own agenda without ever having actually listed to him. Perhaps I can propose a nickname for this old cat and call him Mr. "Schrödinger", as you have no intention to look inside this box.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    So, tell me what happened in Antrim County, MI where the Dominion machines changed 30% of the vote to FJB, and the next day the good people here said wtf and did a manual recount of all 18,000 votes. The response from Dominion et al was "oops, somethin went awry." Yeah, right. Not buying it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girlfriend of armed citizen says he pushed her to safety before engaging mall shooter - YouTube
    I'm not personally involved in this and I'm certain nothing will change your mind, but here is the story.

Audit in Michigan County Refutes Dominion Conspiracy Theory - FactCheck.org

Maybe you could get the my pillow man to release his evidence. Why hasn't he?

Dicken hit 8/10 shots from 40-50 yards, neutralizing the shooter in 15 seconds. - The Donald - America First | Patriots Win

This dude and Rittenhouse should make a buddy cop movie with lots of jokes aimed at the 200 coward cops in Uvalde.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrourned View Post
    I wasn't exactly looking to make any statement regarding racial relations. The intent was to show how much the world has changed over the past 100 years using simple examples as to which people who aren't racist assholes could easily agree and find common ground. If you want to call my response "pre-packaged", well that is fine with me. I wasn't trying to make any complex points. You do have me at a loss for words regarding your minimalization of the segregation that existed a relatively short time ago. Why don't you ask those men who were drinking from the separate fountain how they felt about it. Many of them are still alive today. To be honest I felt uncomfortable typing the words "colored folk", even within the context I was using the phrase. Given your response, I'm not so sure you would understand how this would be problematic. You also seem to be using a lot of coded language in your response. Let's just be honest. When you say "gangbangers" and "city" you are more or less saying black/minority. Rural is equivalent to white/Caucasian. I am most certainly picking up what you are putting down here.

Regardless, your response still does not address the central tenant of my post. What is the context of which the 100 year old man is speaking and how are people on this board so certain that he agrees with what was posted on this board? Would it be inconceivable for a former veteran to be upset with the current divisiveness of the country which led to events such as January 6th? Could he be upset that people who disagree with each other politically as their enemies? Perhaps he isn't talking about preserving white America as you are alluding to. But please, feel free not to ask question about the context of his words. Keep on hijacking his tears to further your own agenda without ever having actually listed to him. Perhaps I can propose a nickname for this old cat and call him Mr. "Schrödinger", as you have no intention to look inside this box.
    Absolutely true that Jenni is a racist. After all, she is from Mississippi.

I'm not personally involved in this and I'm certain nothing will change your mind, but here is the story.

Do you get 100% of your news from NPR, or CNN? Or MSNBC? You think Liddell is the only source of this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Absolutely true that Jenni is a racist. After all, she is from Mississippi.

Do you get 100% of your news from NPR, or CNN? Or MSNBC? You think Liddell is the only source of this shit?
    Her casual dismissiveness regarding the separate water fountains is troubling. If she isn't racist than she is quite ignorant yet decides to preach with a holier than though indignation.

I performed the least amount of work possible to answer the question, realizing that he would not accept any answer that is contrary to his belief. However, if he is going to parrot accusations of voter fraud in that district perhaps he should provide proof. There is a reason why FOX, OAN, etc no longer mention Dominion voting machines. They are being sued for defamation and losing multiple court battles. The more pertinent question is why is this evidence not being presented in court before these companies lose billions?

Good lord...
    MUST READ: Facing the Beast
    From Naomi Wolf:
    "PSYOP-19 as the perfect depopulation and control program run by the CCP across the Western world via slow kill bioweapons as aided and abetted by the CIA, Bill Gates, BigPharma, BigTech, UN, IMF, WHO, et al., and the illegitimate WEF “penetrated” governments."
    Interesting that there is a glaring omission from that list; George Soros and his network of NGOs did at least as much as China to promote lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations, election fraud, the puppet Biden regime and destabilization of western nations.

Conversely, it may be China et al. that is abetting Soros in this great war against the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrourned View Post

You're right, Joe Biden is on the right side of history, and so are you. You're heroes, who have saved us from our own liberty. Most popular president ever.

Not sure if this has been linked to:

The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart

Nothing we're not already aware of, but it's nice to have it listed in one article.
    Kirsch plays it fast and loose with facts.

Some of those facts are relevant, and useful. Other facts are missing context or false. The piece he links to by Makary isn’t too hard to eff up. It’s basically an expose style article written by a respected medical doctor in a high-level position at Johns Hopkins.

Of course, Makary works for JH, and is part of the medical establishment, so why trust him?

In another link, Kirsch cites life insurance death claims up 163%. That would certainly be a lot, and the linked-to article states the same. But, looking further it’s clear that 1) The author confuses benefit payments with claims. Claims means just that—the *number* of claims filed for death benefits. Benefit payments are dollar amounts, which is what’s presented in the article (the insurer’s financial statements listing total benefit payments). And, 2) Lincoln National went through a merger. Depending on how this was done, the claims for both companies could be consolidated and so would the dollar amounts for benefit payments.

I do know that life insurer claims are up, in some cases a lot, but it’s not a catastrophic amount. Still, claims are rising for non-covid related deaths.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I've been thinking, what if what we're seeing here is just the modern priestly class struggling against its new position? I was listening to the gyms podcast at work, and hearing Ray talk about his disputes with his mother's cardiologist got me thinking. These people are used to the same sort of unquestioning obedience and veneration that the medieval clergy enjoyed. Why? Because those fuckers were the only way anyone could even know what the hell was even in the bible. Once literacy exploded with the advent of the printing press, that changes, and those priests saw their hold on the world start to decline. They tried to muster all the power they still had to persecute anyone who seemed to be a focal point of challenges to their authority, but people started to be exposed to opposing views on scripture and even could read it themselves. Much the same thing here. The "uninitiated" have new tools available to actually build foundations to question and challenge the assertions of "the experts" without having to be accepted into their ranks. History will remember these people about as fondly as the shitheads who locked up Galileo. They certainly act a lot like them.
    I had a long rebuttal to many of these points, really this line of thinking, because it is itself a constructed narrative that while intuiting well, is not consistent with the history of the Church, its approach to learning and literacy, nor of the character and the consequences of the Protestant revolt. The details are all wrong, but thinking harder on this, I agree your thesis is probably correct. I do not believe that those who you deem as the "new priesthood" are actually any kind of legitimate authority. what you're seeing is to me inter-faction conflict and with brutal consequences for the average man, which has been going on since that thunderbolt failed to kill Luther all those centuries ago.

That being said, Galileo was an obstinate, backstabbing, disobedient asshole who received every indulgence and goodwill from many, many people who gave him every courtesy and lots of money and patronage. This fairy tale about his secular sainthood needs to die once and for all, as well.