starting strength gym
Page 2267 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 12671767216722172257226522662267226822692277231723672767 ... LastLast
Results 22,661 to 22,670 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    It appears that the MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS may have been wrong about that whole depression thing. Whoops!

Depression 'is NOT caused by low serotonin levels', study | Daily Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by Afrourned View Post
    Her casual dismissiveness regarding the separate water fountains is troubling. If she isn't racist than she is quite ignorant yet decides to preach with a holier than though indignation.

I performed the least amount of work possible to answer the question, realizing that he would not accept any answer that is contrary to his belief. However, if he is going to parrot accusations of voter fraud in that district perhaps he should provide proof. There is a reason why FOX, OAN, etc no longer mention Dominion voting machines. They are being sued for defamation and losing multiple court battles. The more pertinent question is why is this evidence not being presented in court before these companies lose billions?
    Read this carefully. It is completely representative of the Democrat Left. This is the actual enemy. Her casual dismissiveness is all it deserves, and when you perform the least amount of work possible, you are being consistent with the Democrat Left and their lapdog media. It is impossible for me to express the contempt with which I regard you and your kind. Please kill yourself.

They must be desperate when they have to rely on shit like this. It's a fucking joke!
    Doctors warn men to get vaccinated: 'Do it for your penis'

Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post
    It appears that the MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS may have been wrong about that whole depression thing. Whoops!

Depression 'is NOT caused by low serotonin levels', study | Daily Mail Online
    This is a very important development. We have been talking about the relationship between test and depression for a long time, while Pfizer continues to suck billions out of the pharmacies of the world selling Zoloft.

__________________________________________________ _______

And finally, the truth: The vaccine is merely a loyalty test. Always has been, and nothing else: Biden Set to PURGE 27.5% of Army (Or More) Who Aren't Fully Vaccinated Against COVID with Non-FDA Approved Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Interesting that there is a glaring omission from that list; George Soros and his network of NGOs did at least as much as China to promote lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations, election fraud, the puppet Biden regime and destabilization of western nations.

Conversely, it may be China et al. that is abetting Soros in this great war against the west.
    This is most likely true. A gentle nudge to get ahead in the Third Opium War.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And finally, the truth: The vaccine is merely a loyalty test. Always has been, and nothing else: Biden Set to PURGE 27.5% of Army (Or More) Who Aren't Fully Vaccinated Against COVID with Non-FDA Approved Vaccine
    God I hope they don't cave. If leadership weren't already completely purged, this would have come with threat of civil war and would never even be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Read this carefully. It is completely representative of the Democrat Left. This is the actual enemy. Her casual dismissiveness is all it deserves, and when you perform the least amount of work possible, you are being consistent with the Democrat Left and their lapdog media. It is impossible for me to express the contempt with which I regard you and your kind. Please kill yourself.
    So in your view the segregation that occurred in this country was in reality of no importance? I basically lobbed up a couple softballs scenarios regarding where most everyone can agree progress has been made over the past 100 years. The examples were entirely meant to be cookie cutter and bland vanilla as to not create controversy. Apparently you are completely ok with those colored boys having to drink from a separate fountain. That is what you are casually dismissing, so yes, others should in fact read my previous post in addition to your response carefully. In my previous post I stated that Jeni was either racist or ignorant given her responses. I don't think you are being ignorant given your recent response so that leaves only one other option.

Also, I will put forth much more effort when someone puts forth the effort to provide evidence of their accusations. The burden of proof lies on the person making the accusations. Also, if I'm your enemy why don't you come kill me yourself tough guy? You appear to have the snappy wit of a 6 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrourned View Post
    So in your view the segregation that occurred in this country was in reality of no importance? I basically lobbed up a couple softballs scenarios regarding where most everyone can agree progress has been made over the past 100 years. The examples were entirely meant to be cookie cutter and bland vanilla as to not create controversy. Apparently you are completely ok with those colored boys having to drink from a separate fountain. That is what you are casually dismissing, so yes, others should in fact read my previous post in addition to your response carefully. In my previous post I stated that Jeni was either racist or ignorant given her responses. I don't think you are being ignorant given your recent response so that leaves only one other option.
    Standard young American leftist. The US is the least-racist society on earth. Has been for quite some time. You have not traveled and you don't know this, but you are nonetheless supremely confident in the opinion you have formed by listening to the BBC and NPR. And now you have called our friend Jenni the most horrible thing you can think of to call anybody, on the basis of a single board post. I will not put up with this shit.

Also, I will put forth much more effort when someone puts forth the effort to provide evidence of their accusations. The burden of proof lies on the person making the accusations. Also, if I'm your enemy why don't you come kill me yourself tough guy? You appear to have the snappy wit of a 6 year old.
    This thread has 4 million views, and has been up since March of 2020. We have documented the accusations, and you have not bothered to educate yourself. I see that you haven't yet killed yourself, as I politely asked you to do. I am left with no option other than to terminate your ass myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I had a long rebuttal to many of these points, really this line of thinking, because it is itself a constructed narrative that while intuiting well, is not consistent with the history of the Church, its approach to learning and literacy, nor of the character and the consequences of the Protestant revolt. The details are all wrong, but thinking harder on this, I agree your thesis is probably correct. I do not believe that those who you deem as the "new priesthood" are actually any kind of legitimate authority. what you're seeing is to me inter-faction conflict and with brutal consequences for the average man, which has been going on since that thunderbolt failed to kill Luther all those centuries ago.

That being said, Galileo was an obstinate, backstabbing, disobedient asshole who received every indulgence and goodwill from many, many people who gave him every courtesy and lots of money and patronage. This fairy tale about his secular sainthood needs to die once and for all, as well.
    Look, I'm not trying to start some weird catholicism vs protestantism stuff. Nor was I saying even the medieval church didn't do any good. That only makes the analogy more fitting, since modern medicine and science also have done good. As for Galileo, for all I know he could've been a gigantic asshole. Still don't think it's justifiable to punish anyone for "heresy".

Also, you should go to a seminar. Rip called you out by name on the podcast saying he thinks you could nail the certification.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Yeah, the world changed, it's always gonna change but whether it's good or bad for you depends on who you are and what you want. Race is complex as fuck. Those fountains didn't represent much more than what the handicapped fountains now do- some bureaucrat's way of making shit look like they think the money men want it to look
    I think there’s something to the subjective point of view, but I think there are also basic principles like “inalienable rights,” without which the coherence of our shared reality and the common good disintegrates. The near equivalence of segregated, and handicapped fountains is a false one. Handicapped people aren’t barred from using regular facilities, they receive no punishment legal or social for doing so. Accommodations for disability are based on removing actual obstacles to a good or service whereas race is like eye color, having no bearing on one’s ability to drink from a fountain or use a certain bathroom.

I think racism is illogical and it’s past social and legal sanction were manifestly unjust. To me that’s obviously “true” in the same way I think your points about our kids not being able to afford housing is an obviously accurate point about the way some things are shittier than in the old days.