starting strength gym
Page 2269 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12691769216922192259226722682269227022712279231923692769 ... LastLast
Results 22,681 to 22,690 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Ontario woman enduring effects of long COVID begins process for medically assisted death

I wonder how many time she's been pseudo-vaxxed for her "long covid".

She says she's doing this because she has no money and can't work, and I guess these doctors are just going to gladly put her down like a dog because of it.
    This is such histrionic bullshit, and transparently so. She wants money, they want "long covid" to be a thing. They should all be euthanised, along with Afrourned and his aliases.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is such histrionic bullshit, and transparently so. She wants money, they want "long covid" to be a thing. They should all be euthanised, along with Afrourned and his aliases.
    Assuming she even exists. Stories from the wild - I spoke to my pizza delivery driver yesterday, a dude in his 50s. He sad he had just spent 40 days in and out of hospitals, with all the symptoms that were commonly associated with Covid, but the tests came back negative. We are again not in a pro-case stage in Croatia, so it was a mysterious illness. They have done the same thing all along, just passed off all kinds of strange respiratory infections as Covid and everyone clapped like retarded seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Could be...

First/Second Opium War:
    Trade surplus heavily in China's favor
    Technology heavily in Britain's favor
    Industrial capacity moderately in Britain's favor
    Military might heavily in Britain's favor
    China fighting to maintain national self determination.

Military victory for Britain->China flooded with opium->trade surplus problem solved->China no longer a threat to Britain.

Third Opium War:
    Trade surplus heavily in China's favor
    Industrial capacity mildly in China's favor
    Technology mildly in US's favor
    Military mildly in US's favor
    US fighting to maintain the right to national self determination

Soros divides the US with weaponized immigration-> China floods the US with opioids -> Biowarfare->Financial warfare-> Chaos in both nations->???->Profit
    Sure, except I would not necessarily agree with your points about a fight to self determination. The segment of the American regime willing to fight for self determination is as weak as the remnants of the Qing dynasty were back in the 1800s.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Assuming she even exists.
    Such an excellent point.

We have dozens of these stories. But Pfizer makes Zoloft, and test cypionate is cheap, so psychiatrists write Zoloft and won't even try testosterone. Pisses me off too much to think about it very long.
    After it taking ridiculously long for such a conclusion to have been come to (thirty fucking years? We definitely could've gotten enough data together on efficacy to settle this way sooner), I am thinking maybe this is because Zoloft (generic) has also become super cheap. I don't know what test cypionate costs are like, but a month's worth of generic zoloft can cost you less than a fast food dinner, and that's without insurance of any kind. I have a suspicion that this is only being allowed to come out now because all the SSRI class of drugs have faded away in their profit potential, and this can only help them with marketing the next class of drug to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Sure, except I would not necessarily agree with your points about a fight to self determination. The segment of the American regime willing to fight for self determination is as weak as the remnants of the Qing dynasty were back in the 1800s.
    I don't think the US is even a player in the conflict you are describing there, it is a pawn. China is probably the biggest player on the other side, and will probably end up with Russia as the next biggest player in their coalition. It'll be them against "The West", which while nominally consisting of many national governments, actually has most of its agenda set by wealthy transnationals who barely bother to try and hide it anymore.

We have dozens of these stories. But Pfizer makes Zoloft, and test cypionate is cheap, so psychiatrists write Zoloft and won't even try testosterone. Pisses me off too much to think about it very long.
    That’s the truth. My first doc said no way so I changed and the second doc 100% was for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    You really ought to read this:

So this CCP-owned hybrid entity is here now and it is creating the diagnostic instruments that determine the scale of the pandemic in the West. The CCP can thus dial it up or down.

It also makes: millions of the Pfizer/BioNTech MRNA injections, the Merck COVID-19 pill Molnupiravir, the Pfizer COVID-19 pill Paxlovid — for which Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla just signed a contract with the US government for 10 million doses and $5.29 billion dollars for 2022 []Please Wait... | Cloudflare — all this for the US and for ten other countries including the EU.

These are all formulated and distributed by a company leading directly to Chinese Communist Party.

When Pres. Biden does a deal with Pfizer/BioNTech in the millions of dollars, with our tax money, he is giving a substantial portion of the funds to China. When he spends a billion dollars via omnibus bills for PPE, including millions for PCR and antigen tests, he is writing checks to — China.

Is Fosun a squeaky clean CCP-run Pharma enterprise? In 2018 a whistleblower — and in China that is courageous thing to be — broke a scandal revealing that Fosun Pharmaceuticals had “massively” faked its data and also bribed regulators. Facilities were so chaotic that the US FDA sent the company a stern letter. []Please Wait... | Cloudflare.

BioNTech’s SEC filing reports as 100 per cent achieved, a tech transfer to — China. Not to a “Chinese company” or a “Chinese individual” but to the country of — China:

So take all of the above, and map it against the 150,000 plus adverse events in the Pfizer documents, the deadly harms to reproduction, the Western baby die-off, the babies in seizures; map it against the population drop, the rise in disabilities, map it against the rigid, cruel vaccine mandates aimed at Western defense forces (Canada’s, and Australia’s and all of Western Europe’s, as well as at the most powerful military in the world, that of the United States) — map it against the vaccine mandates aimed at our police, our health care workers, our firefighters, our pilots, our first responders, our kids, our babies — all this done by a White House captive, via Hunter Biden’s laptop, to the CCP. Add to all of this the evidence of birth rates declining, especially in the West, by 12-20 per cent:
    If 10% of this is true, very bad times are ahead.

Every time I would go to the doctor as a teenager or college student, the doctor would always ask if I was depressed, then press with further questions that could be taken as proxies for a "yes" answer to the depression question.
    Anything resembling answers that may possibly be construed as depression or anxiety would result in the recommendation for an anti-depressant prescription.
    I understood what their intentions were with these questions, so I always answered in clear terms that I was not depressed.
    Too many people are Zoloft zombies and prescription drug addicts.

Eternal happiness is not the point of life; maybe the afterlife if you are a Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    ...I don't think the US is even a player in the conflict you are describing there, it is a pawn. China is probably the biggest player on the other side, and will probably end up with Russia as the next biggest player in their coalition. It'll be them against "The West", which while nominally consisting of many national governments, actually has most of its agenda set by wealthy transnationals who barely bother to try and hide it anymore.
    Russia and China are historical enemies; they will not work together more than they feel is necessary or form a stable coalition.
    Russia conquered 1.5 million square km of land previously controlled by China during the Second Opium War.
    Better we all end up speaking Russian than Chinese or Esperanto.... better still we don't have to make the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I don't think the US is even a player in the conflict you are describing there, it is a pawn. China is probably the biggest player on the other side, and will probably end up with Russia as the next biggest player in their coalition. It'll be them against "The West", which while nominally consisting of many national governments, actually has most of its agenda set by wealthy transnationals who barely bother to try and hide it anymore.
    I agree with you completely, I was just shooting some shit on account of Yngvi’s post.

You really ought to read this:

If 10% of this is true, very bad times are ahead.
    I'm still shaking my head regarding what I read in this article.

I'll readily admit I'm being naïve, but I cannot for the life of me, understand why our countrymen would sell us down the river like this.

Are they really that venal?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt James View Post
    I would expand on that to add that the fountain is also an illustration of mindless compliance, another thing the left excels at: the law says we have to have an accessible fountain, never mind the fact that no one on wheels can actually get to the fountain. But we complied, so we're righteous. Goes directly to what we've seen the past two years with masks and vaccines too.
    This is so perfect, so accurate. They just flit from performance to performance, don't they? A pantomime of progress. The theme may change (race, disability, trans rights, Covid) but the performance is the same. None of it is even genuine and they all sit around and applaud each other for their avoidance of effort. That South Park episode about sniffing their own farts comes to mind. (What was that? Hybrid owners?) They are the cardio bunnies of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Every time I would go to the doctor as a teenager or college student, the doctor would always ask if I was depressed, then press with further questions that could be taken as proxies for a "yes" answer to the depression question.
    Anything resembling answers that may possibly be construed as depression or anxiety would result in the recommendation for an anti-depressant prescription.
    I understood what their intentions were with these questions, so I always answered in clear terms that I was not depressed.
    Too many people are Zoloft zombies and prescription drug addicts.

Eternal happiness is not the point of life; maybe the afterlife if you are a Christian.
    It makes me angry because they get people at their most vulnerable and push that shit. When I was first diagnosed with the demyelinating shit and when the hubby died they pushed that shit hard. I was in pain, I was not thinking straight, and I can see from my experience that that's what they do. I have no doubt if I'd have caved I'd be even fatter, on the couch eating Cheetos and wouldn't have a lick of problem with it because they turn you into a lump. They literally have this protocol for making people into apathetic slugs and they target the vulnerable. It's criminal. They considered your age and stage in life a vulnerability. Kudos to you for seeing through that shit at that age.

I wonder what the actual numbers are? I've seen estimates that around 15% of military age men are on anti-depressants. Wonder what turning a solid chunk of your adult male population into slugs looks like? (she asks sarcastically)