starting strength gym
Page 2270 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12701770217022202260226822692270227122722280232023702770 ... LastLast
Results 22,691 to 22,700 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    This is so perfect, so accurate. They just flit from performance to performance, don't they? A pantomime of progress. The theme may change (race, disability, trans rights, Covid) but the performance is the same. None of it is even genuine and they all sit around and applaud each other for their avoidance of effort. That South Park episode about sniffing their own farts comes to mind. (What was that? Hybrid owners?) They are the cardio bunnies of politics.

It makes me angry because they get people at their most vulnerable and push that shit. When I was first diagnosed with the demyelinating shit and when the hubby died they pushed that shit hard. I was in pain, I was not thinking straight, and I can see from my experience that that's what they do. I have no doubt if I'd have caved I'd be even fatter, on the couch eating Cheetos and wouldn't have a lick of problem with it because they turn you into a lump. They literally have this protocol for making people into apathetic slugs and they target the vulnerable. It's criminal. They considered your age and stage in life a vulnerability. Kudos to you for seeing through that shit at that age.

I wonder what the actual numbers are? I've seen estimates that around 15% of military age men are on anti-depressants. Wonder what turning a solid chunk of your adult male population into slugs looks like? (she asks sarcastically)
    If it helps, I went to a Change of Command ceremony today for a ranger/green beret commander today and I met his battalion. These guys were all studs. They are still out there, albeit I worry about the future generations, but these guys were the best of the best. I was honored to meet them and moved by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I wonder what the actual numbers are? I've seen estimates that around 15% of military age men are on anti-depressants. Wonder what turning a solid chunk of your adult male population into slugs looks like? (she asks sarcastically)
    In Croatia, about 300-350 thousand people are on prescription benzos, in a population of 3,9 million, so slightly under ten percent. Add a percentage point or five for America due to Big Pharma being domiciled there and 15 percent is not out of the question. Here you don’t even need a diagnosis, you can pretty much just call your GP and have them issue a prescription remotely. The government is more than happy to keep you in a semi vegetative state.

A 69-year-old grandmother battling breast cancer shared her final thoughts before entering Federal Correctional Institution Dublin to serve out her 60-day sentence for being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021. In addition to prison time, she was sentenced to 3 years of supervised release and a $500 fine for the misdemeanor of Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol building.

“[I’m] scared to death,” Pam Hemphill told her daughter on video in the prison’s parking lot. “I’m-I’m frightened. But I know God’s with me. I’ve just got to take it five minutes at a time, one day at a time.”

Her daughter asked what she wants to say to the American people. Pam responded:
    “Just keep your faith, no matter what’s going on in your life. God’s with us, no matter what’s happening to us. It’s going to be ok in our lives. You just lean on God, trust – do what’s right and help make this country better again, and support all those that are right now locked up in – the January 6 people that are not getting any trials. God bless you all.”

Pam was referring to political prisoners like Ryan Nichols, a retired U.S. Marine and animal rescuer who has been held for over 530 days without trial because he was in the Capitol building that day. Though court documents show he committed no violence or vandalism on January 6th, the mainstream media have made him the face of the “insurrection” narrative, claiming he was carrying a weapon, which he was not, and pepper sprayed an officer, which Nichols denies.
    In the United States of America a man is held without trial for the "crime" of disagreeing with politics, while looters and arsonists are released without bail. We are nearing an important turning point in history.

Other January 6 attendees were charged with trespassing, including physician, attorney and human rights activist Dr. Simone Gold, who was sentenced to 60 days in prison, one-year supervised leave and a $9,500 fine for trespassing on Capitol grounds on January 6th. Though she had committed no harassment, violence or vandalism, she was arrested on January 18, 2021 by over a dozen law enforcement officers with assault weapons who broke down her door. She was labeled an insurrectionist and spent two nights in jail.

By contrast, nine crew members for The Late Show with Steven Colbert will not be charged with a misdemeanor, despite trespassing on Capitol grounds last month and harassing Republican lawmakers and the families of January 6th attendees.

Francesco and IPB, do you have some inside info on the situation in Italy? The foreign coverage is horseshit and I can’t read Italian.

It's good to get what you vote for: Lee Zeldin Attack: Man Accused of Attack on GOP Rep. Zeldin Immediately Released after Being Charged with Felony | National Review

A 43-year-old man accused of attacking Representative Lee Zeldin (R., N.Y.) with a sharp object at a campaign stop in upstate New York on Thursday evening was charged with a felony and released from custody just hours after his arrest, police said.

Zeldin, who is New York’s Republican gubernatorial candidate, was giving a speech on bail reform at a stop on his “Unite to Fire Hochul” bus tour in Perinton when David G. Jakubonis allegedly charged at him and pulled out a sharp object.

Jakubonis was charged with attempted assault in the second degree and was released on his own recognizance after being arraigned in Perinton Town Court, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department said.

The attacker walked free shortly after Zeldin predicted he would “likely be instantly released.”
    They don't even care how it looks. Hell, she might have paid the guy to kill him, and still nobody would care.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Francesco and IPB, do you have some inside info on the situation in Italy? The foreign coverage is horseshit and I can’t read Italian.
    You can judge me for this, but I honestly have zoomed out from all of it. I have no idea what's going on, and I don't care. All I know is they started asking me to wear a mask at work, which is not going to happen, especially considering it is not mandatory anymore. So I guess covid fear is coming back. I'm gonna try to get the hell outta here as often as I can. Next destination will probably be Tenerife, Canary Islands for about a month. Fuck these people, I'm gonna have fun before it's too late to have any.
    IPB will definetely give you a better response

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    You can judge me for this, but I honestly have zoomed out from all of it. I have no idea what's going on, and I don't care. All I know is they started asking me to wear a mask at work, which is not going to happen, especially considering it is not mandatory anymore. So I guess covid fear is coming back. I'm gonna try to get the hell outta here as often as I can. Next destination will probably be Tenerife, Canary Islands for about a month. Fuck these people, I'm gonna have fun before it's too late to have any.
    Sounds like Rome is getting ready to pull the plug on the August holiday if the farmers don’t relax.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Ah, "fuck these people, I'm gonna have fun before it's too late to have any." I can agree with this.

starting strength coach development program
    Demographic replacement is the most dangerous subversion of western nations; China is in no way responsible for this one.
    Tucker Carlson: Nothing like this has ever happened - YouTube