starting strength gym
Page 2273 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12731773217322232263227122722273227422752283232323732773 ... LastLast
Results 22,721 to 22,730 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Have you ever experienced or witnessed political correctness? If yes, how did it come to be? If no, good for you!
    What is the point of this idiotic question? You always try to be as slippery as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    But how do you explain the hypocrisy of their political correctness ending at THEIR doorsteps for illegal immigration, gun control laws, and criminal justice reform, and at THEIR noses when it comes to masking? Doesn't the fact that hypocrisy usually has "bigger picture" motivations throw your PC theory right out the door, Barry?

Great questions!

In my thesis, political correctness guarantees hypocrisy. Said in a different way the requirement for equal outcomes is contradictory of nature.

The example I always use is biological males competing as females in sports.

We all mostly agree the genesis of what we now casually call PC was born out of good intent going back 100s of years. Fast forward to today and we are crippled by contradiction and hypocrisy. Quarantine for all was my lightbulb moment.

Of course I’m probably wrong. I’ve said this 100 times, But it is incumbent of the challenger to offer more then “they” are trying to fuck us.

(Some of the financial conspiracies here are pretty compelling)

I think that if Monkey Pox goes as quarantine for all and $Ts spent , I get a point or two, but if it goes as free condoms and $Ms, I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I believe the theory is at least partially correct in regards to some of the US banking families, like the Gates, buying up real estate, but there is the other component of international finance where they are not retreating to their own jurisdictions, instead speculating on the land of foreign countries in an internationally financed and coordinated way.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And sorry in advance for the Twitter link,
    Replace twitter.com with nitter.ca or any of these domains.

A personal friend just sent me this message.
    "I am sorry to say my father-in-law passed this afternoon. I consider him to be another Plandemic victim. Boosted and Remdesivired. His last of 4 doses of Remdesivir was on Friday July 8. Just over 2 weeks ago. After that he started having kidney issues - never had them before - and eventually what sounds like septic shock."
    My friend was pleading with his father in law to follow one of the known protocols and not go to hospital for this particular virus. He also told him that if he does choose his doctor's route, refuse under all circumstances remdesivir. Unfortunately, he didn't listen to sound advice from his son in-law.

Of course I’m probably wrong. I’ve said this 100 times, But it is incumbent of the challenger to offer more then “they” are trying to fuck us.
    The Fed alone has expanded its balance sheet from two to eight trillion dollars. It is so clear that behind everything was stealing money from everyone, including you and me and Nicholas and Rip, the only thing left to debate is all the ways in which we are being robbed. Stop trolling please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The Fed alone has expanded its balance sheet from two to eight trillion dollars. It is so clear that behind everything was stealing money from everyone, including you and me and Nicholas and Rip, the only thing left to debate is all the ways in which we are being robbed. Stop trolling please.
    Another insightful “they” are fucking “us” post.

Let's bump the climate thing, shall we?

https://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-10-2...171-302668.pdf

Thank you for the opportunity to comment on the proposed SEC requiring disclosures of climate related risk caused by fossil fuels and CO2.

We are career physicists who have specialized in radiation physics and dynamic heat transfer for decades.

In our opinion, science demonstrates that there is no climate related risk caused by fossil fuels and CO2 and no climate emergency.

Further, nowhere in the more than 500 pages of the proposed rule is there any reliable scientific evidence that there exists a climate related risk. None. It refers to the International Panel on Climate Change (“IPCC”), the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (“TCFD”) and other outside groups, but never provides any reliable scientific evidence that supports the rule. The science is just assumed. Therefore, there is no reliable scientific basis for the proposed SEC rule.

Further, contrary to what is commonly reported, CO2 is essential to life on earth. Without CO2, there would be no photosynthesis, and thus no plant food and not enough oxygen to breathe.

Moreover, without fossil fuels there will be no low-cost energy worldwide and less CO2 for photosynthesis making food. Eliminating fossil fuels and reducing CO2 emissions will be disastrous for the poor, people worldwide, future generations and the country.

Finally, the cost of the proposed rule is enormous and would have no public benefit. It would increase the reporting burden to companies $6.4 billion, which is 64% more than the $3.9 billion all SEC reporting requirements have cost companies from its beginning in 1934. Id., 87 Fed. Reg., p. 21461.

Thus, the rule must not be adopted or, if adopted, ruled invalid by the courts. Here’s the science why.
    Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions - Competitive Enterprise Institute

Modern doomsayers have been predicting climate and environmental disaster since the 1960s. They continue to do so today.

None of the apocalyptic predictions with due dates as of today have come true.

What follows is a collection of notably wild predictions from notable people in government and science.

More than merely spotlighting the failed predictions, this collection shows that the makers of failed apocalyptic predictions often are individuals holding respected positions in government and science.

While such predictions have been and continue to be enthusiastically reported by a media eager for sensational headlines, the failures are typically not revisited.

starting strength coach development program
    Another insightful “they” are fucking “us” post.
    Well yeah. They are the government, we are the people. That is what they do.