starting strength gym
Page 2274 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12741774217422242264227222732274227522762284232423742774 ... LastLast
Results 22,731 to 22,740 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    ----------
    This looks like a pretty sound theory. I don't know for how much longer youtube will keep Gammons content up if he keeps on putting out theories like these though.
    Jovan, this appears to be in line with the theory you mentioned from the book you're reading.
    Are The Global Elite Weaponizing The Fed? - YouTube

signal-2022-07-24-135202_001.jpg
    The Netherlands generate 12.77 units of annual income per hectare. Where as the other EU countries compared in this graph, range between 1.5 to 3.16 units per hectare.
    Looks like a pretty lucrative option if you can get your hands on this land at a discounted price, doesn't it!
    -----------

Partner of Man Killed by AZ Vaccine Says the Media Would Only Cover Her Story Under Certain Terms

"Every single interview I did was followed with an 'expert' saying the vaccines were completely safe and effective. Every single interview. And that was such a kick in the teeth. I'm talking about my partner of 21 years dying and then someone comes on 'but the vaccines are completely safe and effective'. No! That's not true!"

Clip: Partner of Man Killed by AZ Vaccine Says the Media Would Only Cover Her Story Under Certain Terms

Full Show: 13 - On Where Do Rebels Go?

The climate change scam is something that they argue both ways- It's Hot! - Climate Change! It's Cold! - Climate Change! Hurricanes! - Climate Change! Floods! - Climate Change! It is a cult really. Snow was supposed to have stopped happening 10 years ago.

On the topic of reserve currencies and the further economic bifurcation...

Russia And China Officially Announce A "New Global Reserve Currency"

BRICS developing new global reserve currency – Putin — RT Business News

https://archive.ph/m9Y7J

But the most compelling piece of evidence that Trump wanted to thwart — rather than incite —violence is contained in a lengthy memo written by the Pentagon inspector general that chronicled the assistance the Defense Department offered Congress both ahead of and during the riot.

In it, the IG recounts a fateful meeting on Jan. 3, 2021 in the White House when then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, met with Trump on national security matters.

The complete passage — hardly mentioned by Democrats at the hearings or the news media covering them — is worth absorbing in its entirety.

"Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.," the IG reported. "The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, 'We've got a plan and we've got it covered.'"

In advance of the Jan. 6 rally, the president told the most senior civilian and uniformed leaders of the military he knew the event was going to draw a "large number of protestors," and he instructed the secretary of defense to ensure it was "safe" by having troops available.

And, if this is true, here's why they lie about it.
    https://archive.ph/yb6Q1

Hard not to say pride will be our fall. The evil of all the permutations of Marxism we thought defeated when the Soviets fell. We assumed as the intended system of governance was subsumed by an ever-growing power mass at the federal government hedged inside Other Government Agencies and pseudo-departments nothing could go wrong. Every problem was shunted off to the feds -- they have plenty of money to fix it, right? Just so we could do less to have our dopamine buttons continuously tickled like piano keys. And we occasionally have to be terrified of something so the highs don't feel like a plateau. The nagging truth of what was happening receding into the backs of our minds, well... they make a pill for that.

Now is always the time to start doing things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    ----------
    This looks like a pretty sound theory. I don't know for how much longer youtube will keep Gammons content up if he keeps on putting out theories like these though.
    Jovan, this appears to be in line with the theory you mentioned from the book you're reading.
    This is an annoying motherfucker. I'd almost rather listen to Kamala. He ought to just write this. Watch it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is an annoying motherfucker. I'd almost rather listen to Kamala. He ought to just write this. Watch it anyway.
    Not as bad as Gonzo Lira, whom I should listen to, but can’t stomach his skin-crawling manner.

----------

The Netherlands generate 12.77 units of annual income per hectare. Where as the other EU countries compared in this graph, range between 1.5 to 3.16 units per hectare.
    Looks like a pretty lucrative option if you can get your hands on this land at a discounted price, doesn't it!
    -----------
    This guy is an idiot. I can't really go into details, it would take too long. Actually, since he got nominated for his second term, Powell has been acting remarkably sane. I don't even expect anything than a mild recession in the US, for which he is almost exclusively to thank. We gotta ride it out until the midterms and we're good. By "we" I mean all of us not in the eurozone, so not me, since our idiots in Croatia are joining the euro in January. Take this graph you posted and take out two thirds of the bar for the Netherlands and add it to France. This is the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Another insightful “they” are fucking “us” post.
    Jovan defined "they" to be the Federal Reserve, which I strongly believe to be a real organization made up of real people with real names.

----------

[/url]
    Removing Dutch farmers from the land reduces the productivity to almost zero; they already tried this in Rhodesia.
    The land is worth nothing without the right people on it.

This is really interesting if viewed in the context of the last China article posted here:
    US Intel Committee Member Warns DNA Testing Kits Could Lead To Targeted Bioweapons | ZeroHedge

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Jovan defined "they" to be the Federal Reserve, which I strongly believe to be a real organization made up of real people with real names.

Removing Dutch farmers from the land reduces the productivity to almost zero; they already tried this in Rhodesia.
    The land is worth nothing without the right people on it.

This is really interesting if viewed in the context of the last China article posted here:
    US Intel Committee Member Warns DNA Testing Kits Could Lead To Targeted Bioweapons | ZeroHedge
    I've been saying this for 20 years; yet another reason I'm called a "conspiracy theorist," or worse.

I used to call the annual flu shot "government mind control shot" as a joke for why I wouldn't take the jab, doesn't seem so crazy now.