starting strength gym
Page 2276 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12761776217622262266227422752276227722782286232623762776 ... LastLast
Results 22,751 to 22,760 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Is it time to point out that the NYT is preparing the public for a state of affairs Rip prophesied some time ago?

NY Times Sinks Its Teeth Into the News, Promotes Cannibalism – RedState

Ah, yes. Follow the Science. Trust the Science. Never deny the Science.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I have been noticing a very large increase in illegal alien activity the past three weeks.
    Maybe Walmart thinks it needs to replace its few remaining American workers?

Last time I was there, I watched for 10 minutes as the 70 year old American worker tried in vain to teach one African migrant, one Middle Eastern migrant, and the Spanish-speaking customer how to key in the item code for some apples.
    Walmart Stock Suffers Biggest Crash in 35 Years | The Motley Fool
    Please don't call them "migrants." You are using their terminology, and they have chosen it carefully. Ducks and geese migrate, both directions, every year. These people decided to come here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Ah, yes. Follow the Science. Trust the Science. Never deny the Science.

Please don't call them "migrants." You are using their terminology, and they have chosen it carefully. Ducks and geese migrate, both directions, every year. These people decided to come here to stay.
    Yes, these are illegal aliens, criminals. I've noticed recently, military age males, usually in groups of three, at the local markets. They barely speak English, if at all. Just an observation.

Smallpox pandemic was eerily similar to COVID

I don't know enough about the history of smallpox to determine if the above is accurate or simply nutbag conspiracy, but it was an interesting read.

Also found this on pubmed - Controversies and lessons from the history of smallpox: the case of massive vaccination in British Corfu (1852)

"Meanwhile, the rumors by the opponents of Jenner’s method and the members of the anti-British political coalition, that the victims of the outbreak
    were vaccinated against smallpox, led to a stormy crowd reaction against the medical services. According to the public opinion, if the victims were
    previously vaccinated this was “a strong evidence of Jenner’s method ineffectiveness”

History sure does rhyme.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yes, these are illegal aliens, criminals. I've noticed recently, military age males, usually in groups of three, at the local markets. They barely speak English, if at all. Just an observation.
    Calling someone you don't know an illegal alien or a criminal is not "just an observation".
    This, is just an observation

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I have been noticing a very large increase in illegal alien activity the past three weeks.
    Maybe Walmart thinks it needs to replace its few remaining American workers?

Last time I was there, I watched for 10 minutes as the 70 year old American worker tried in vain to teach one African migrant, one Middle Eastern migrant, and the Spanish-speaking customer how to key in the item code
    Balkanization can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I will not call them "migrants" any longer.
    I don't remember a time when the media called them anything different.
    Other than aliens or criminals, what is the appropriate term?

Two thirds of hispanic aliens don't speak basic English after 15 years in the country.
    They do not have any respect for us, our culture, our values or our nation; they do not even attempt to learn the language or assimilate to the culture.
    67% Of Hispanic Immigrants Are Functionally Illiterate—Most Still Can't Speak English Even After 15 Years | National Economics Editorial

We see the same in the UK with their aliens:
    Migrants shun the English language | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:
    How Many Frauds Do You Permit? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

One of Denningers best posts IMO.

Medical research is a grift.