starting strength gym
Page 2279 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 12791779217922292269227722782279228022812289232923792779 ... LastLast
Results 22,781 to 22,790 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Deep State jails Dr Gold with violent felons; moves Ghislaine Maxwell to ‘Club Fed’ | America'''s Frontline Doctors

Anyone looking for a good way to explain how the “deep state” works can find it here, in the juxtaposition of jail conditions for a sex trafficker and someone who walked through open doors and stayed inside the velvet ropes of the Capitol for a grand total of 25 minutes before making her way out through the crowd.

Jokingly referred to as "white-collar, minimum-security resorts," prisons like the Tallahassee Federal Correctional Institution seem to fit the bill, with inmates spending their days playing intramural flag football, softball and volleyball, taking yoga and Pilates classes, playing musical instruments, participating in hobby craft programs such as: painting, leather, art and ceramics and receiving academic training in business management and apprenticeships in woodwork and cooking, not to mention talent shows and movie nights. All in a calm atmosphere free of the fear prevalent at high-security prisons filled with violent inmates.

This prison’s newest resident, Ghislaine Maxwell, appears to be an aberration, though, boasting a conviction that is in no way “white collar.” Before her transfer to this cushy facility, she was found guilty of recruiting,grooming and procuring multiple teen girls to be sexually abused over a decade both by her and by late financier and pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

Contrast the incarceration conditions of child trafficker Maxwell with that of America’s Frontline Doctors founder, Simone Gold, MD. Dr. Gold was incarcerated yesterday (July 26) at the Federal Detention Center of Miami, a prison that includes high security risk, violent offenders. In place of in-person academic courses, paid correspondence courses are permitted. In place of cooking and woodwork, prisoners are trained to be janitors and food handlers. No talent shows, softball or apprenticeships. And no calm atmosphere. Roving patrols, and restricted movement reflect the security risks from the prisoners while the conviction, not long ago, of a prison guard at the Miami facility, for the rape of a female detainee, illustrates how women must be on guard against fellow inmates and staff members alike. And all visiting has been suspended “until further notice.”

Dr. Gold, a female, middle-aged doctor and lawyer has all the qualifications listed by the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) for minimum security designation: no previous record of aggressive behavior in her life, let alone criminal activity, a relatively short incarceration of 58 days, who voluntarily surrendered for her confinement, and is incarcerated for the lowest level of offense (misdemeanor trespass) with no victims. Maxwell, with a 20 year sentence on a high-level sex trafficking offense with multiple minor victims, and an automatically high security risk rating according to BOP rules, clearly appears to be a case of preferential treatment of a member of the “elite”.

How could the BOP rules be turned upside down to place Dr. Gold with high security inmates? The BOP simply did not assign her to a prison for a specific risk level. Had they done so, she would have been at a minimum security “camp”. Instead, BOP officials placed Dr. Gold in a so-called “administrative facility,” the type of federal prison which holds inmates in all security categories together. A high security prisoner may even be placed in the same cell as a minimum security detainee.

Aristotle, and pretty much every thinking human being alive before approximately 1960, was a conspiracy theorist:

The tyrant, who in order to hold his power, suppresses every superiority, does away with good men, forbids education and light, controls every movement of the citizens and, keeping them under a perpetual servitude, wants them to grow accustomed to baseness and cowardice, has his spies everywhere to listen to what is said in the meetings, and spreads dissension and calumny among the citizens and impoverishes them, is obliged to make war in order to keep his subjects occupied and impose on them permanent need of a chief.
    I wonder if anyone told him, "No bro, you're crazy. It's just PC."

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    All right, I think that's enough.
    Go fight'em then, protect YOUR beautiful land.

Nah, this is impossible.
    I mean, even Obama called them aliens, they MUST be invading! After all, they are MILITARY age! Americans are the only victims here!
    Ask the Swedes how they feel about the Muslims they invited in.

The Democrat Party is in charge of the entire federal bureaucracy, including the DOJ. This is no longer the United States of America as we once thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Alien: Foreign to the land they are in.
    Illegal: In violation of the law.
    Criminal: A person who is in violation of the law.

How is it not an observation?
    It fits the literal definitions of the terms.

Some of you may not remember, but "illegal alien" was a term still used by Obama himself.

I believe so; it is a soft invasion that is already well underway.
    Military-aged males moving en mass into a foreign land can only be defined as a military invasion.

Maybe, "invaders" is the correct synonym to use in place of "migrants"
    Meanwhile in Italy: https://twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/st...07520848175105

We wouldn't want to hurt their feelings while they are busy raping, robbing and killing people, would we?
    Quoting italian far right politicians is not a good look, I gotta tell ya.
    This is bar talk. If a bunch of immigrants are fucking things up and no one's stopping them, it is not the immigrants fault. This is being voluntarily ignored. When italians were protesting peacefully the italian police suddenly turned serious and started beating the shit out of people, so it's not like they are outnumbered or technologically inferior to these drunk ass violent loners. So you should be mad at your own government. This is basic "look at the finger instead of the moon" logic. I don't give a fuck about their feelings, I give a fuck about people being willingly obtuse and using political propaganda to make their point. Try to find the source of the problem. And no, the source is not "WE are better than THEM". We already know where that leads.
    Would it make sense if canadians and mexicans started labelling every american white teenager as a school shooter? Or every texan as a racist bigot?

So you should be mad at your own government.
    Have you somehow gotten the impression that we are not mad out our own government?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Have you somehow gotten the impression that we are not mad out our own government?
    If you are mad because the government is not kicking out the "aliens" then I stand by what I said.
    I'm just trying to point out that someone is profiting off of illegal immigration and criminality, because it would be easy for who is in charge to stop it.
    I think there are two sides, but I think it's always people vs government, or better yet regular people vs infinitely wealthy.
    And I was also pointing out that the land is literally owned by these wealthy people, for the most part.
    This is not the enemy is what I'm trying to say, and I noticed people getting caught up with propaganda, putting 3 random people trying to get alchohol at a supermarket and a rapist in the same category just because they are "aliens".
    It seems like lazy generalization and I think the members of this board are way better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    They don't have too be. A bunch of soldiers or potential soldiers in your country represents a problem.

It's hard to see from within a country, but looking at the US from outside, on a geopolitical analysis the greatest strategic threat to the United States of America that exists is actually Mexico. Threats on your continent are far more dangerous than threats across an Ocean. That leaves Canada and Mexico, both large economies and historically large military powers, both of which have previously invaded the US.
    Canada has a problem with invasion because the land routes are relatively narrow and obvious choke points despite the large border.
    Mexico does not have this, there is no natural border between the US and Mexico, and historically it's been in flux. Which means it can go North or South again.

There are a lot of Mexicans in the Southern US. Eventually there will be more Mexicans in more places then not, regardless of intent, that is a demographic replacement. If your people are the only people on that land, then you are 90% of the way there to owning it. This is how Russia has taken over land in recent history, just flood the area with Russians.
    Eventually the people there just start living like they would in Mexico and any semblance of the US is gone, if all the local police and political apparatus are Mexican and fly Mexican flags and speak spanish, who owns the land? Who's going to do anything about it?
    If you have a container of dirt and put some water in it you still have dirt. But if you continue adding water, eventually you will have a container of water with some dirt floating in it. The fundamental defining quality that is "container of dirt" has been changed.

The issue with "military age males" is that they are the ones most capable of violence and intimidation, whether overt or covert. They are more noticeable, and have more of an affect then Mexican Grandmas.
    Come on man, stop trolling the Americans, they get all antsy over this shit.

Meanwhile in Italy: https://twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/st...07520848175105

We wouldn't want to hurt their feelings while they are busy raping, robbing and killing people, would we?
    This is a good kick!

Quoting italian far right politicians is not a good look, I gotta tell ya.
    It seems like lazy generalization and I think the members of this board are way better than that.

I don't know how any of you can tolerate the condescension this guy uses when he pecks out his poor usage of the English language onto his keyboard.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Ask the Swedes how they feel about the Muslims they invited in.

The Democrat Party is in charge of the entire federal bureaucracy, including the DOJ. This is no longer the United States of America as we once thought of it.
    I wonder if this is how the Native Americans felt between 1500-1700? The US is no longer the country it was or ever will be. I hope the world is happy, it is what they have wanted for so long. So now you have The Americas and Canada, with possibly some regional success in the mountain states where they can close the passes. Good Luck Y'all!