starting strength gym
Page 2280 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 12801780218022302270227822792280228122822290233023802780 ... LastLast
Results 22,791 to 22,800 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I love it. So these things are the opposite of what vaccines are supposed to be. It will be interesting to see whether there will be another hard push for the n-th “booster” this winter season. I miss dr Grantham.
    I think one of the reasons that more mainstream material is coming out against the current version of the Gene therapy, is to create the vacuum for the second generation version with the omicron update.
    Let's see how the updated version fares before we get too excited.
    I also appreciated Dr Grantham's posts.

Bombshell: Template to Export Lockdowns Existed by 2014

"This Is Not Science!" - Dr. Naomi Wolf Reveals the Tactics Pfizer Used to Overtly Skew Their Clinical Trial Data

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    The US is no longer the country it was or ever will be.
    Man, everybody says that about their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    I don't know how any of you can tolerate the condescension this guy uses when he pecks out his poor usage of the English language onto his keyboard.
    Not to turn this into a personal debate, but would you mind quoting my untolerable english?

I realize I get carried away by some topics, as do most members here, and I probably don't contribute intellectually as much as others. But Rip has allowed far worse comments on this board than mine. And I realize when I've gone too far or I'm just spamming on the board, because usually I just get ignored, which is something you can't do apparently

By the way, funk, I did not use a thesaurus to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Man, everybody says that about their own country.
    And it's usually true. Entropy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Quoting italian far right politicians is not a good look, I gotta tell ya.
    This is bar talk. If a bunch of immigrants are fucking things up and no one's stopping them, it is not the immigrants fault. This is being voluntarily ignored. When italians were protesting peacefully the italian police suddenly turned serious and started beating the shit out of people, so it's not like they are outnumbered or technologically inferior to these drunk ass violent loners. So you should be mad at your own government. This is basic "look at the finger instead of the moon" logic. I don't give a fuck about their feelings, I give a fuck about people being willingly obtuse and using political propaganda to make their point. Try to find the source of the problem. And no, the source is not "WE are better than THEM". We already know where that leads.
    Would it make sense if canadians and mexicans started labelling every american white teenager as a school shooter? Or every texan as a racist bigot?
    Don’t know about Mexicans, but Canadians do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I think one of the reasons that more mainstream material is coming out against the current version of the Gene therapy, is to create the vacuum for the second generation version with the omicron update.
    I think it is getting out to hide the fact just how bad it is. Who the hell is going to take the next generation?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    They don't have too be. A bunch of soldiers or potential soldiers in your country represents a problem.

It's hard to see from within a country, but looking at the US from outside, on a geopolitical analysis the greatest strategic threat to the United States of America that exists is actually Mexico. Threats on your continent are far more dangerous than threats across an Ocean. That leaves Canada and Mexico, both large economies and historically large military powers, both of which have previously invaded the US.
    Canada has a problem with invasion because the land routes are relatively narrow and obvious choke points despite the large border.
    Mexico does not have this, there is no natural border between the US and Mexico, and historically it's been in flux. Which means it can go North or South again.

There are a lot of Mexicans in the Southern US. Eventually there will be more Mexicans in more places then not, regardless of intent, that is a demographic replacement. If your people are the only people on that land, then you are 90% of the way there to owning it. This is how Russia has taken over land in recent history, just flood the area with Russians.
    Eventually the people there just start living like they would in Mexico and any semblance of the US is gone, if all the local police and political apparatus are Mexican and fly Mexican flags and speak spanish, who owns the land? Who's going to do anything about it?
    If you have a container of dirt and put some water in it you still have dirt. But if you continue adding water, eventually you will have a container of water with some dirt floating in it. The fundamental defining quality that is "container of dirt" has been changed.

The issue with "military age males" is that they are the ones most capable of violence and intimidation, whether overt or covert. They are more noticeable, and have more of an affect then Mexican Grandmas.
    Good analysis.

Heavily Armed Cartel Members Taunt National Guard in Texas - Headline USA

Idaho sheriff sends dire warning to '''idiotic''' Biden officials: '''We are on the cusp of complete collapse''' | Fox News
    "There is not a day or night goes by that we're not dealing with someone associated with the Mexican cartels, at least in our community and communities throughout the state of Idaho. … We are at war with the cartels,"

"They tried to kidnap my daughter..." [in retaliation for arresting illegal alien Mexican cartel members]

Once they control the police force (which they already do in many cities), they have effective control over what is and isn't enforced.
    You think the unjust beatings of black people by police were outrageous? Ask the White South Africans what happened after they no longer controlled their own police forces.
    Watchdog IDs 41 deputies allegedly in gang-like groups - Los Angeles Times

They are in our National Guard and Army too, where they have access to military weapons that are given or sold to the cartels:
    Two National Guard Soldiers Plead Guilty to Trafficking Firearms to an Undercover Agent Posing as a Member of a Mexican Drug Cartel | USAO-SDCA | Department of Justice

Government officials are also beholden to the Cartel or serve illegal aliens at the expense of Americans.
    Just a conspiracy theory though. Right?
    - NEW BORDER WAR: CORRUPTION OF U.S. OFFICIALS BY DRUG CARTELS
    "But to gain an advantage, the cartels have
    begun to infiltrate U.S. law enforcement. I think that is very
    troubling for the Senate, and it is very troubling for most
    Americans, and it is troubling for those agencies.
    Our review suggests that the cartels are broadly targeting
    Federal border law enforcement as well as State and local
    governments. We are not going to focus on State and local
    today, but we have to acknowledge that is a large concern as
    well, and we will be working with the Federal agencies and the
    State and local governments to try to get a better handle on
    this and work through good strategies on how we can prevent
    this from happening."

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Aristotle, and pretty much every thinking human being alive before approximately 1960, was a conspiracy theorist:I wonder if anyone told him, "No bro, you're crazy. It's just PC."
    The most logical, well-evidenced conclusion is conspiracy.

Quoting italian far right politicians is not a good look, I gotta tell ya.
    This is bar talk. If a bunch of immigrants are fucking things up and no one's stopping them, it is not the immigrants fault. This is being voluntarily ignored. When italians were protesting peacefully the italian police suddenly turned serious and started beating the shit out of people, so it's not like they are outnumbered or technologically inferior to these drunk ass violent loners. So you should be mad at your own government. This is basic "look at the finger instead of the moon" logic. I don't give a fuck about their feelings, I give a fuck about people being willingly obtuse and using political propaganda to make their point. Try to find the source of the problem. And no, the source is not "WE are better than THEM". We already know where that leads.
    Would it make sense if canadians and mexicans started labelling every american white teenager as a school shooter? Or every texan as a racist bigot?
    If you are mad because the government is not kicking out the "aliens" then I stand by what I said.
    I'm just trying to point out that someone is profiting off of illegal immigration and criminality, because it would be easy for who is in charge to stop it.
    I think there are two sides, but I think it's always people vs government, or better yet regular people vs infinitely wealthy.
    And I was also pointing out that the land is literally owned by these wealthy people, for the most part.
    This is not the enemy is what I'm trying to say, and I noticed people getting caught up with propaganda, putting 3 random people trying to get alchohol at a supermarket and a rapist in the same category just because they are "aliens".
    It seems like lazy generalization and I think the members of this board are way better than that.
    The video speaks for itself, Fran.
    Really not a good look to defend these criminals as you spit on your fathers' graves and sell your children's future.
    What you have written sounds like clown-world bullshit.
    It IS the illegal alien's fault; You don't get to blame the victims for being attacked, especially when they are prosecuted for defending themselves.

Let's go into the reason we have the government we currently have that is forcing us to go along with PC culture, forced vaccinations and genocidal demographic replacement:
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nwhite-voters/
    https://www.as-coa.org/articles/char...ntial-election
    Without these illegal aliens, the US would still be governed by conservatives/libertarians based on our historical values of freedom, individual rights, integrity and the right to self-defense.

You are also wrong in perpetuating the myth that White American males are more likely to commit school shootings or mass shootings:
    https://thebrunswicknews.com/opinion...4bd58abf1.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ngs-white-men/

I don't know if you actually believe any of this shit you are spouting, but the Truth is not on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And it's usually true. Entropy, etc.
    Yeah, it seems the only good times are right after a war. The 90s were awesome in Croatia. We even had a positive birth death balance for the first time since right after WW2. It all went to shit by 2005 or so.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The video speaks for itself, Fran.
    Really not a good look to defend these criminals as you spit on your fathers' graves and sell your children's future.
    What you have written sounds like clown-world bullshit.
    It IS the illegal alien's fault; You don't get to blame the victims for being attacked, especially when they are prosecuted for defending themselves.

Let's go into the reason we have the government we currently have that is forcing us to go along with PC culture, forced vaccinations and genocidal demographic replacement:
    What If Only Men Voted? Only Women? Only Nonwhite Voters? | FiveThirtyEight
    Chart: How U.S. Latinos Voted in the 2020 Presidential Election | AS/COA
    Without these illegal aliens, the US would still be governed by conservatives/libertarians based on our historical values of freedom, individual rights, integrity and the right to self-defense.

You are also wrong in perpetuating the myth that White American males are more likely to commit school shootings or mass shootings:
    Inconvenient fact about mass killings: White males are 'underrepresented' while Blacks and Asians are 'overrepresented' | Editorial Columns | thebrunswicknews.com
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ngs-white-men/

I don't know if you actually believe any of this shit you are spouting, but the Truth is not on your side.
    I've seen those videos for years now.
    I don't believe anything the government or politicians say to me. So when they say that illegal immigrants are the problem, I don't buy it.
    I am not defending people who rape or kill or harm others. I don't know where the hell you got that idea from. Mabye you automatically associate illegal immigrants with violent criminals, but that's your problem. I said it would be real easy to stop this from happening and it seems to me like someone is deciding voluntarily to let this happen instead and use it as leverage for their political agenda.
    The cartel is a big problem. And the US government definitely doesn't wanna fuck with them. The italian government tried to in the 70s with the Mafia, and it was just a bloodshed. I can't imagine what would happen with something as big as the cartel.
    So again, how do you solve this? Are you gonna fight the cartel? Or hunt down every "alien" and send them back to mexico? Or try another one of your voting attempts and see how that goes?

My children's future will not be determined by african criminals or by Giorgia Meloni. It's gonna be my responsibility.

I am not denying the presence of criminals in the US, I just don't make distinctions between americans with suites and ties or mexican kids with guns. It's good vs. bad at the end of the day. I don't get patriotism. It just seems like another emotional political tool that only leads to division and fear.