starting strength gym
Page 2281 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12811781218122312271227922802281228222832291233123812781 ... LastLast
Results 22,801 to 22,810 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I've seen those videos for years now.
    I don't believe anything the government or politicians say to me. So when they say that illegal immigrants are the problem, I don't buy it.
    I am not defending people who rape or kill or harm others. I don't know where the hell you got that idea from. Mabye you automatically associate illegal immigrants with violent criminals, but that's your problem. I said it would be real easy to stop this from happening and it seems to me like someone is deciding voluntarily to let this happen instead and use it as leverage for their political agenda.
    The cartel is a big problem. And the US government definitely doesn't wanna fuck with them. The italian government tried to in the 70s with the Mafia, and it was just a bloodshed. I can't imagine what would happen with something as big as the cartel.
    So again, how do you solve this? Are you gonna fight the cartel? Or hunt down every "alien" and send them back to mexico? Or try another one of your voting attempts and see how that goes?

My children's future will not be determined by african criminals or by Giorgia Meloni. It's gonna be my responsibility.

I am not denying the presence of criminals in the US, I just don't make distinctions between americans with suites and ties or mexican kids with guns. It's good vs. bad at the end of the day. I don't get patriotism. It just seems like another emotional political tool that only leads to division and fear.
    Frank has never lived in the US when things were relatively normal, so he doesn't know what we've lost. There are a couple of generations of Americans on the ground now in the same situation.

This is why you home-school. Sorry, parents, but how important are your kids?

I'm not finished watching this interview, but wanted to get this out there:

Dr. Francis Christian Interview – Small Dead Animals

Viva and Barnes on a case working it's way through Canadien courts regarding the Whu Flu and medical ethics (or the lack thereof), plus information on the Pfizer approval for young children

It's a couple of compelling hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I love it. So these things are the opposite of what vaccines are supposed to be. It will be interesting to see whether there will be another hard push for the n-th “booster” this winter season. I miss dr Grantham.
    Yes, it was very unwise for most people to rush in and take an experimental drug. Maybe they won't be pushing boosters if they're planning on a new shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Frank has never lived in the US when things were relatively normal, so he doesn't know what we've lost. There are a couple of generations of Americans on the ground now in the same situation
    I was born in 1995, so basically I've never lived in "normal" times.
    I just know that a couple generations ago things were better for everyone, even in Italy.
    But I attribute that mostly to fiat money, the actual source of this decay.
    But my questions stand, how do you plan to solve this? And what makes you think that simply expelling "aliens" out of the US, which again sounds impossible to me, is something that can be maintained long term?
    I'm not being condescending, I'm actually asking this.

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    Maybe they won't be pushing boosters if they're planning on a new shot.
    Over here in the EUSSR, they have completely shifted focus from Covid to electricity reduction. The only holdout is the German health minister, but even their CDC is openly telling him he is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    But my questions stand, how do you plan to solve this? And what makes you think that simply expelling "aliens" out of the US, which again sounds impossible to me, is something that can be maintained long term?
    Who said that merely expelling "aliens" out of the country would solve the problems? Who said that? When? Because that would be stupid, and would not solve the problem of why they have been allowed to come in illegally. Which is to vote Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    They don't have too be. A bunch of soldiers or potential soldiers in your country represents a problem.

It's hard to see from within a country, but looking at the US from outside, on a geopolitical analysis the greatest strategic threat to the United States of America that exists is actually Mexico. Threats on your continent are far more dangerous than threats across an Ocean. That leaves Canada and Mexico, both large economies and historically large military powers, both of which have previously invaded the US.
    Canada has a problem with invasion because the land routes are relatively narrow and obvious choke points despite the large border.
    Mexico does not have this, there is no natural border between the US and Mexico, and historically it's been in flux. Which means it can go North or South again.

There are a lot of Mexicans in the Southern US. Eventually there will be more Mexicans in more places then not, regardless of intent, that is a demographic replacement. If your people are the only people on that land, then you are 90% of the way there to owning it. This is how Russia has taken over land in recent history, just flood the area with Russians.
    Eventually the people there just start living like they would in Mexico and any semblance of the US is gone, if all the local police and political apparatus are Mexican and fly Mexican flags and speak spanish, who owns the land? Who's going to do anything about it?
    If you have a container of dirt and put some water in it you still have dirt. But if you continue adding water, eventually you will have a container of water with some dirt floating in it. The fundamental defining quality that is "container of dirt" has been changed.

The issue with "military age males" is that they are the ones most capable of violence and intimidation, whether overt or covert. They are more noticeable, and have more of an affect then Mexican Grandmas.
    Dude, where do I start. First of all, the US invaded us, not the other way around (I assume you are referring to the war of 1812?), and Canada would be a better place if we had lost. Second, there is possibly less of a natural barrier between us and the US than between the US and Mexico. Anywhere away from the Great lakes (so most of the country), you can get lost and find yourself in the US by accident.

starting strength coach development program
    Holy shit!!!!

America’s Frontline Doctors Founder Dr. Simone Gold before entering prison revealed that the judge who gave her the extraordinary sentence of two months jail time, asked her to date him - an offer she refused. After accompanying Dr. Gold to a couple of meals at Stanford Law School, U.S. District Judge Christopher “Casey” Cooper, an Obama-appointee, attempted to take the friendship to a different level with an invitation to an off-campus date.