starting strength gym
Page 2284 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 12841784218422342274228222832284228522862294233423842784 ... LastLast
Results 22,831 to 22,840 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    This is remarkably stupid. Reactive N (Nr) includes a number of compounds, not just ammonia (NH3) from dietary protein, but also nitrate (NO3) and its metabolite nitrite (NO2). Leafy green vegetables are the main dietary source of nitrate. Their dietary propaganda would probably promote prediabetes and increase levels of blood urea nitrogen.
    It really is amazing that so many media outlets -- that have traditionally been niche and specialty publications -- have lined up with the Narrative, and their previous agendas be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Seriously though, I understand it has had this meaning in the past, but I still think it can and is used to persuade patriotic people into mindless racism and hatred.
    Give me an example of the mindless hatred and racism incited by the term "alien."

And calling them something more descriptive like "immigrants" doesn't give you the immediate idea that THEY are INVADING US.
    "Immigration" occurs through the agencies that previously controlled the borders of the US, as it still does for most of the countries of the world that are not hell-bent on apologizing for not being shitholes.

It would seem logical to me that the terms "immigrant" or "migrant" were invented before "alien". They actually have a source, which is the verb "to migrate". It doesn't sound like neo-liberal newspeak to me as something like "diverse citizens" would.
    Ducks and geese migrate, as do some species of hummingbirds and butterflies. In doing so, they do not inconvenience everybody else, they make no claims on the property of others, and they are much more handsome creatures than either Frenchmen or Italians.

Have you ever asked a bunch of immigrants what they think about being called "aliens"?
    Can you guess why I have not asked? 1.) It is a stupid question, and 2.) I do not care.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Victor Lafay quits Tour, cites mystery illness which hampers respiration

Are they really this delusional, or just too cowardly to speculate on the obvious?
    Did they wear The Mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Give me an example of the mindless hatred and racism incited by the term "alien."

"Immigration" occurs through the agencies that previously controlled the borders of the US, as it still does for most of the countries of the world that are not hell-bent on apologizing for not being shitholes.

Ducks and geese migrate, as do some species of hummingbirds and butterflies. In doing so, they do not inconvenience everybody else, they make no claims on the property of others, and they are much more handsome creatures than either Frenchmen or Italians.

Can you guess why I have not asked? 1.) It is a stupid question, and 2.) I do not care.
    Example: see the previous post by Yngvi.

I said the word "immigration" comes from the verb "to migrate". I didn't say that immigrants migrate like birds.
    I don't get the point here. Who is part of the inconvenience? Is it every single non-american citizen aka immigrant? Or is it just the illegal criminal ones? I would guess the latter. In which case my position stands that americans are just as criminal and that the source of the problem is not the immigrants themselves (I ask again, was Antifa, which was making claims on other people's property in Portland, made up of illegal immigrants?) You all know this of course, even Yngvi, but it seems like you get caught up in this patriotic behaviour a bit too much, and I think it's not productive to have an "us vs them" situation when someone else is pulling the strings.

Jovan, you know more about this than me, being from the Balkans. Is it a good thing when the citizens of one country start getting really patriotic and blaming everything on immigrants from the neighbouring country to the point they feel paranoid even by glancing at them? How does that end usually?

Is it every single non-american citizen aka immigrant? Or is it just the illegal criminal ones? I would guess the latter. In which case my position stands that americans are just as criminal and that the source of the problem is not the immigrants themselves (I ask again, was Antifa, which was making claims on other people's property in Portland, made up of illegal immigrants?)
    Has someone hacked your account? You are not normally this dense.

I'm glad you got it all out.
    I still think it's stupid to call them aliens. Americans are the only ones who use that term. Do THEY come from Mars?
    You could not be more wrong about me being in any of those categories. I live in Italy, we've had an immigrant problem for at least 10 years now. I hear the stories, but I've never had to "deal" with them. I don't and never have lived in big cities, which is where THEY are mostly concentrated. The immigrants I've seen were always working and family people. And I would guess they make up the majority of immigrants.
    What I'm focusing on is your use of language, which I think is important.
    In my quote I said "if illegal immigrants are fucking things up and NO ONE IS STOPPING THEM, it's not their fault". Mabye I should've said "they're not the ones to blame".
    A criminal is gonna do what he's gonna do, the problem is there is someone there who could stop them, who in fact is paid by us to stop criminals, but they're not doing it. Or at least catch them and throw them in a ditch somewehere.
    I just think all this anger towards this one group of people, which I would simply call criminal scumbags, is mostly justified by them being of a different race, therefore irrational, considering your fellow americans are capable of doing exactly the same. Some of the most famous serial killers and psychos are from the States, born and raised. Those minimum wages you talk about, whose fault is that? The "aliens"? Didn't african american citizens tear down statues a couple years ago? Are they "aliens" too? Is inflation their fault? What about the covid restrictions which led to this mess? Do they own most of the land in the US?
    Most of your points are easily applicable to most of your american politicians, governement employees, media employees, CEOs, celebrities, or citizens.
    Drunk driving? Really? That's a specific "alien" behaviour?
    I think you need to stop consuming whatever news you are consuming, it's making you paranoid. You said "pro-alien" AND "pro-immigrant" stance, so now even regular working immigrants are not ok?
    I'm sorry you are tired of this, but if you allow yourself to feel nothing but hatred, you have been divided and conquered. All it takes is one trigger and you are ready to go to war with anyone you're being told to. I don't know you, but that's what it looks like to me. So this looks more like a personal issue than an objective one.
    If you focus so much on one group you're gonna think EVERYTHING bad is a consequence of that group existing. This is lazy thinking at best, racist at worst.
    Anyone who is being honest knows there are 50 more problems I should have listed.

That is exactly what I said; You are one of the lucky few who does not have to deal with them or the problems they cause.
    Yet, you condescendingly tell other people to pay the price
    while screeching about those raycisssssesss who don't want to commit suicide through demographic replacement.
    You are just like our "anti-racist" Democratic mayors who only want illegal aliens in Republican states: Tucker Carlson: This is just weird - YouTube

Do you not understand economics at all???
    The government setting a minimum wage or applying other corrective policy attempts does not solve any of this; it just puts people out of work.

I understand you have not driven on American roads to see the prevalence of aliens driving drunk first hand.
    I also understand you have not been here to witness different legal standards being applied to aliens.
    After Covid, you still seem to naively believe aliens are only a problem if your elites tell you they are a problem.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...k_drivers.html
    Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Paid Cash for Being Held for ICE | Opinion - Conservative | Before It's News
    Biden: llegal Aliens Shouldn’t Be Deported for Drunk Driving - The Steamboat Institute
    Sanctuary for Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers?
    https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/our-ille...iving-problem/
    "Naturally, it would be outrageous to conclude from this that drunk driving is the national sport of Mexico. However, last year alone, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deported 80,730 illegals for drunk driving, the majority of them Mexicans.
    Thanks to its proximity to Mexico, Texas leads the nation in fatal drunk driving accidents, including those involving a blood alcohol content of 0.15 or greater – nearly double the legal limit. In 2014, young Latinos were responsible for about one-third of all DUI accidents in Houston – 535 – though they made up only 8 percent of the population.

Get your head out of your ass, Franny.

We don't want to live in your clown world.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Eating Too Much Protein Makes Pee a Problem Pollutant in the U.S. - Scientific American

Isn't it interesting how almost over night, Globohomo has gone into full freak-out mode over nitrogen?
    I always thought them deliberately wanting us malnourished was a bridge too far, and that they're just dumbasses. Now I really do believe they want us to actually be unhealthy.

Jovan, you know more about this than me, being from the Balkans. Is it a good thing when the citizens of one country start getting really patriotic and blaming everything on immigrants from the neighbouring country to the point they feel paranoid even by glancing at them? How does that end usually?
    Patriotism had nothing to do with the war here. It was 100 percent Mi6 (East India Company). As usual. We learned our lesson, so we put a stop to the 2015 immigration thing at the border. This has been pretty patriotic, and quite successful actually. We are all pretty angry that we have to give our cops a high five on something. But then you go to Berlin, meet a guy from Syria, tell him you are from Croatia and he goes "fuck, you guys are dangerous".

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I always thought them deliberately wanting us malnourished was a bridge too far, and that they're just dumbasses. Now I really do believe they want us to actually be unhealthy.
    That’s probably right. More generally, the goal is to keep us weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    That’s probably right. More generally, the goal is to keep us weak.
    This will help them: We must fight back against health care's terrifying conquest by the radically woke

Rolled out in mid-July, these new standards are overtly ideological. They will train medical students for political activism as much as medical care. Don’t take my word for it: When announcing the standards, the AAMC’s president and chair of its council of deans declared that woke identity politics “deserves just as much attention from learners and educators at every stage of their careers as the latest scientific breakthroughs.”

These standards have radical expectations for what medical-school graduates, residency graduates and faculty physician teachers must know and do. For instance, med-school grads must be fully versed in so-called “intersectionality.” This includes “demonstrat[ing] evidence of self-reflection and how one’s personal identities, biases, and lived experience” influence clinical practice, as well as identifying a “patient’s multiple identities and how each may result in varied and multiple forms of oppression.”

Oppression is a consistent theme. Graduates must describe “the impact of various systems of oppression on health and healthcare,” including “colonialism, White Supremacy, acculturation, [and] assimilation.” They must also identify “systems of power, privilege and oppression,” including “white privilege, racism, sexism, heterosexism, ableism, [and] religious oppression.” Once graduates identify the oppressed, they are expected to practice “allyship,” which is defined as “recogniz[ing] their privilege” and “work[ing] in solidarity with oppressed groups in the struggle for justice.”
    As if doctors weren't bad enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Anyone who is being honest knows there are 50 more problems I should have listed.

That is exactly what I said; You are one of the lucky few who does not have to deal with them or the problems they cause.
    Yet, you condescendingly tell other people to pay the price
    while screeching about those raycisssssesss who don't want to commit suicide through demographic replacement.
    You are just like our "anti-racist" Democratic mayors who only want illegal aliens in Republican states: Tucker Carlson: This is just weird - YouTube

Do you not understand economics at all???
    The government setting a minimum wage or applying other corrective policy attempts does not solve any of this; it just puts people out of work.

I understand you have not driven on American roads to see the prevalence of aliens driving drunk first hand.
    I also understand you have not been here to witness different legal standards being applied to aliens.
    After Covid, you still seem to naively believe aliens are only a problem if your elites tell you they are a problem.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...k_drivers.html
    Drunk-Driving Illegal Alien Paid Cash for Being Held for ICE | Opinion - Conservative | Before It's News
    Biden: llegal Aliens Shouldn’t Be Deported for Drunk Driving - The Steamboat Institute
    Sanctuary for Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers?
    https://www.wnd.com/2019/08/our-ille...iving-problem/

Get your head out of your ass, Franny.

We don't want to live in your clown world.
    All right, I don't think you understand what I was saying.
    You got bigger problems than this one.
    Your president is an old pedophile with dementia.
    Your press is constantly lying to you.
    Your vote doesn't count.
    Your government has been lying to you since god knows how long and is playing a very dangerous game, for the 2nd time, with Russia.
    Your money is always losing value.
    You have no more privacy.
    Your mental health problems are through the roof, along with your drug consumption.
    You have the fattest population on Earth (correct me if I'm wrong).
    Neo-marxism and neo-liberalism have risen exponentially in the last few years, along with the radical extremist movements of Antifa, BLM and the LGBTQ movement, who went from having only 3 letters in their name to legislating censorship and obtaining the right to chemically castrate children.
    This is all caused by americans.
    I never described any kind of clownish view of the world I want you to live in. I never said you should host every illegal immigrant you can into your home. Why do you think I would listen to elites or politicians?. I'm pointing out the other side of the coin, because you seem to ignore it, when it is a big part of why things are so shitty.

Rip, I'm being dense because I have a hard time communicating my point. Especially considering my questions remain unanswered.

I am satisfied with Jovan's response though.
    But since no one actually stopped illegal immigration in the US (at least that's what I'm getting from you), I ask for a third time, how do you solve this?

starting strength coach development program
    But since no one actually stopped illegal immigration in the US (at least that's what I'm getting from you), I ask for a third time, how do you solve this?
    We elect a different government. If they let us. If not, then Plan B is in effect.