starting strength gym
Page 2286 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12861786218622362276228422852286228722882296233623862786 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,860 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Jovan, I am not nit-picking; I want to understand your POV better. Weren't you railing against the idea that Russians might ignore their checkered Soviet past out of a sense of patriotism? Or that patriotism is NOT that, and rather, people only ignore the dirty parts of their nation's history only for self-preservation? And patriotism doesn't really even exist? I dropped the convo there because it seemed to be headed nowhere but with Francesco's latest posts, I hope you can see why Patriotism (let's define it as healthy separation from others, or Beautiful Balkanization) is necessary and Good.
    I was not railing against anything. I was trying to explain some things to you, I then gave up. You are too hard a case for me, I find it extremely hard, almost impossible, to make any kind of sense of the jumbles of words you string together into what are I guess sentences. Let us balkanize each other and be done with it.

University student 'dies of joy' after hearing he'd passed his exams with flying colours

When he finally ripped open the envelope he was thrilled to find he had passed, but then felt a sudden pain in his chest and was rushed to hospital.

Doctors found he had suffered a heart attack and he died later the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Media reliance is pretty strong here. We have a pretty old population, and no decent education system. So yeah, no revolutions here. Unless someone else does it then we just kinda jump on.
    Just for the sake of posing a counter argument, someone from "the left" could say that that French guy is an example of rising populism and nationalism, as a consequence of the past 2 years of economic decay and oppression of freedom, which then would lead to a military dictatorship or "fascism" in the long run
    Well, I do hope you western Europeans make a full return to your natural fascist state as soon as possibru, because things will be much clearer then.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Yes and no. problems are all interconnected. They feed into each other. Many of these problems gave us massive illegal immigration, but massive illegal immigration also feeds into and reinforces them. Keeping it while trying to go after them means leaving them a source of support.
    "Your president is an old pedophile with dementia." Partly because of ballots that were harvested from...illegal immigrants.
    "Your press is constantly lying to you." Okay, this is one I can't immediately connect to illegal immigration, but there might still be less direct connections. For the record, I'm willing to bet YOUR press is constantly lying to you too. Major media is just the marketing wing of power player factions at this point.
    "Your vote doesn't count." See the first point.
    "Your government has been lying to you since god knows how long and is playing a very dangerous game, for the 2nd time, with Russia." Goes right back to the first point again. They get away with this so much because illegal immigration has helped short circuit the electoral accountability mechanisms.
    "Your money is always losing value." Unchecked illegal immigration inflates the fuck out of rent and housing. Also, see previous point about accountability mechanisms.
    "You have no more privacy." Accountability mechanisms again.
    "Your mental health problems are through the roof, along with your drug consumption." Fixing other stuff will help fix this. If you're gonna be a whataboutist with a problem, this is the one, not illegal immigration. Being unable to find work or afford a place to live, that'll negatively affect mental health in the population for sure. Guess what helps make that happen?
    "You have the fattest population on Earth (correct me if I'm wrong)." I don't fucking care. Making the average American less fat has little effect on my life. Also, when those illegals come over here and start on that cheap American fast food diet, guess what happens to them? Never mind that "fattest population" measurements usually use BMI, a metric that classifies muscular people as overweight/obese. You can't legislate away fatness anyway without giving totalitarianism a foothold in your government.
    "Neo-marxism and neo-liberalism have risen exponentially in the last few years, along with the radical extremist movements of Antifa, BLM and the LGBTQ movement, who went from having only 3 letters in their name to legislating censorship and obtaining the right to chemically castrate children." These movements are hugely bolstered by illegal immigrants' children, who are taught that they are underprivileged and oppressed, and must leverage victimhood points to get ahead in life. They are also materially supported by the democrat party, which, you guessed it, leverages illegal immigration to secure its power.

There's no reason to ignore illegal immigration and only focus on these problems, because these problems, including illegal immigration are all connected. Spending time trying to figure out which is the right problem to focus on to the exclusion of the others is an excellent way to paralyze yourself. Fixing society isn't like blowing up the death star, there isn't one little hole you shoot the torpedoes into and the whole thing blows. You have to go after EVERY problem, however and whenever you can.

Apparently Greg Abbott's administration has found the solution: offer to bus illegals you pick up straight to DC, a sanctuary city. All it took was 5,000 or so and the establishment lost their fucking minds and called in the national guard, along with actually resuming construction on Trump's border wall (irony so rich it makes me believe in God).
    It seems to me like you are picking illegal immigration as the little hole to shoot into.
    Also I was getting confused about Yngvi's response, since it sounded like he was directing his anger towards immigrants in general in some parts of it, and not just the illegal criminal ones.
    So I'm trying to understand if your point is that the introduction of criminals in your country is causing problems, or the introduction of non-citizens is. Because those are separate ideas.

Where did you get some of this information? Illegals eat fast food and americans don't? The BMI index is the reason americans are considered fat? You believe there are connections between illegal immigrants, therefore people who can't really get a proper employment, and your news outlets lies? Who is tipically working in these news companies? Who owns them?
    The mental health issue is NOT gonna get better based on immigration, but based on information, education and medicine. All 3 are heavily institutionalized and corrupt. Rip has talked multiple times about how easy it is for a kid to get a prescription for anti-depressants. How that relates to illegal immigration is beyond me.
    As far as the extremist movements, I have seen mostly white women and "men" representing the LGBTQ movement. These are privileged brainwashed idiots who use minorities to gain attention to their personal cause, but I don't think illegal immigrants' children are the cause of this, mabye they are victims of the indoctrination. But who is funding these movements? Who is sponsoring them? Who is actually making profit off of them?
    Your government has been lying since waaaay before immigration ever became an issue or any immigrants became part of it.
    The rent thing makes sense, if you don't count the fact that the FED "printed" trillions of dollars in one year and keeps sending money to Ukraine like it's candy. It might have something to do with dollars being worth shit compared to whatever time in the past. Was 2008 caused by illegal immigrants? Were they the ones drinking champagne from that balcony while people were protesting against too-big-too-fail scams and losing money or property?
    It might have something to do with the american president, governors, judges and citizens imposing restrictions that would severly impact the whole country's economy, would that not have happened without illegal immigrants?
    Was the war on drugs started by illegal immigrants? This is an important point, the war on drugs is just now starting to fade, after nearly 60 years. And it definetely was the cause of a lot of criminality and illegal organized crime rising in the US, which I would guess illegal immigrants are a big part of.

Now these are all suppositions on my part, I obviously don't have first hand experience or education about these subjects. As I said, I'm not denying or ignoring what was said, I'm trying to present a point of view that you might be ignoring, which is that enemies can be and are everywhere, and the people who have the power and make the decisions are not illegal immigrants. The immigrants are just a tool. It's like being anti-guns, instead of anti-murderers. It's like blaming Bin Laden for 9/11 instead of the american military "democratic" expansion actions of decades prior. It's all ok when it's happening far away and you get 2 dollar/gallon gas and technological advancement and the good ol'days. But when it happens to you, THEY are the bad guys.
    Mabye the bad guys have always been inside your own country, lurking and lobbying and scheming and lying, and they are throwing you under the bus to save themselves, and those are the ones to get rid of.
    I don't think you can go Balkan-style in the US.

Joe Biden tested positive for COVID again... the emotional roller coaster must be crazy for Kamala. The only positive thing Joe Biden can do is test positive for COVID.

All right, I don't think you understand what I was saying.
    You got bigger problems than this one.
    Your president is an old pedophile with dementia.
    Your press is constantly lying to you.
    Your vote doesn't count.
    Your government has been lying to you since god knows how long and is playing a very dangerous game, for the 2nd time, with Russia.
    Your money is always losing value.
    You have no more privacy.
    Your mental health problems are through the roof, along with your drug consumption.
    You have the fattest population on Earth (correct me if I'm wrong).
    Neo-marxism and neo-liberalism have risen exponentially in the last few years, along with the radical extremist movements of Antifa, BLM and the LGBTQ movement, who went from having only 3 letters in their name to legislating censorship and obtaining the right to chemically castrate children.
    This is all caused by americans.
    I never described any kind of clownish view of the world I want you to live in. I never said you should host every illegal immigrant you can into your home. Why do you think I would listen to elites or politicians?. I'm pointing out the other side of the coin, because you seem to ignore it, when it is a big part of why things are so shitty.

Rip, I'm being dense because I have a hard time communicating my point. Especially considering my questions remain unanswered.

I am satisfied with Jovan's response though.
    But since no one actually stopped illegal immigration in the US (at least that's what I'm getting from you), I ask for a third time, how do you solve this?
    I answered all of your questions.
    I will not repeat myself; see my previous posts.
    I have been kind to you while you have been posting this inaccurate, deceitful bullshit, because as Rip said "usually you are not this dense"

My good will ends when you denigrate me as a racist in an attempt to shut down the Truth; we have already dealt with this shit from far too many leftists.
    Fuck off.

The alien problem is the root problem of highest importance that must be if we want to survive; if it is not solved soon, many of the other problems can never be solved.

If you find yourself in strong agreement with this man, it's time to reevaluate your perspectives on the world.
    Leaked Documents Prove Soros's Open Society Is Working with UN in Supporting Current Illegal Migrant Crisis
    George Soros’ $1 billion pledge to fight ‘nationalism’ proves he will continue his political battles from beyond the grave — RT Op-ed
    Soros network looking for houses to resettle migrants in Hungary

Yes, the very same Soros who has been promoting lockdowns, disarmament of the population, anti-fa, BLM/communist revolutionaries, the Ukraine conflict and mandatory vaccinations.

There has not been nearly enough discussion about The Netherlands.
    Do you wonder why the official government policy aims to confiscate farmland and resettle the farmers in a different location?
    Do you wonder why the Dutch farmers/protestors are taking over refugee centers?
    Go to the 16:00 mark of the video:
    Jeroen Pols & Willem Engel | Session 112: The Disgrace

Official government documents state: "We do not only want to reduce nitrogen pollution, but we want to confiscate the farms to have shelters for asylum seekers"

The Netherlands has the most productive, most environmentally friendly farming operations in the world.
    It is also one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

Tell me again, why it makes sense for aliens to be in the country in the first place?
    Further, why is it appropriate to confiscate land from Dutch citizens to redistribute to foreigners?

This is WEF/UN/Soros/Schwab endorsed plan is not only being implemented the Netherlands; it is being implemented in ALL western countries.
    Programs promoting the resettlement of what they are calling "New Americans" into rural areas are receiving large amounts of money both from government programs and NGOs while American farmers are being forced out of business.

Hopefully Francesco will understand why he has to be resettled so "New Italians" can live where he and his family used to.

But since no one actually stopped illegal immigration in the US (at least that's what I'm getting from you), I ask for a third time, how do you solve this?
    You stop giving them reasons to illegally immigrate, which entails making it harder to be here than to stay home.

George Soros should have been assassinated long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You stop giving them reasons to illegally immigrate, which entails making it harder to be here than to stay home.

George Soros should have been assassinated long ago.
    The most humane thing to do is make the border uninteresting. Line it with little green men and an arbitrary amount of artillery. Not sorties, but a persistent overwhelming presence of force. Make it uncontestable. Is it naive to think that the cartels would go elsewhere, and let the locals on both sides of the border live in peace? While we're at it, dissolve DHS, and give the released budget to the Army units on the border. Recruit accordingly.

This would positively occupy the Army.

Most people would appreciate the optics. Son says fellow Marines wonder why our military can defend other countrys' borders overseas, but not our own southern one. Further rumor is that the rules of engagement were paralyzing for those Marines who were deployed to the border.

Good grief, this is actually like a Saturday Night Live skit.....how do the democrats who vote her as Speaker look in the mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    vaccineregrets on Gab: 'Seriously...

What the hell is going on?? Who is …' - Gab Social

What in the absolute fucking hell is happening right now? This is the woman who is about to start WWIII?

starting strength coach development program
    So I'm trying to understand if your point is that the introduction of criminals in your country is causing problems, or the introduction of non-citizens is. Because those are separate ideas.
    Entering the country illegally IS a crime. They are ALL criminals, even if many or even most of them aren't irredeemably bad people. Mass immigration is a source of gigantic problems, and even the people who pushed for it are now suddenly really fucking worried about it that it's showing up right at their doorstep. It's not about "blaming the immigrants". I'm all for punishing officials who have failed to enforce our immigration laws or even actively worked against them. I am sure there is legal precedent to do so. But illegal immigrants are also subject to deportation, and a wave of lots of those may be really needed to undo what our current administration has allowed to just happen.