starting strength gym
Page 2287 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 12871787218722372277228522862287228822892297233723872787 ... LastLast
Results 22,861 to 22,870 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I was not railing against anything. I was trying to explain some things to you, I then gave up. You are too hard a case for me, I find it extremely hard, almost impossible, to make any kind of sense of the jumbles of words you string together into what are I guess sentences. Let us balkanize each other and be done with it.
    OK you like brevity. My posts about Russians loving their country by ignoring their checkered Stalinist past maybe upset you because you live in Eastern Europe.

Half of Russians want to be closer to the West and half, further. How anyone could think the former are more patriotic is beyond my comprehension. You proposed that the latter only feign these feelings to avoid persucution by their authoritarian government, which I think is infantalizing the Russians and a pathetic way to view them, so thank goodness half the country rejects all this Western NGO "help."

I guess similarly half of Americans WANT LGBTQ Masking and vexxing, and half don't. Which ones are the patriotic ones?

You probably think this post is too wordy as well and I've misrepresented your views. Go dig up the OPs if you want, but I won't because this is how I recall the exchange, and you're the one who responded for some reason to my post about Patriotic Russians ignoring or downplayimg Stalinism, so you had some counterpoint that you wanted to make.

I appreciate your continued engagement on the topic Jovan, but repeating 'that's not what I meant' without just outright stating what you actually meant is getting tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You stop giving them reasons to illegally immigrate, which entails making it harder to be here than to stay home.

George Soros should have been assassinated long ago.
    Now we're on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I answered all of your questions.
    I will not repeat myself; see my previous posts.
    I have been kind to you while you have been posting this inaccurate, deceitful bullshit, because as Rip said "usually you are not this dense"

My good will ends when you denigrate me as a racist in an attempt to shut down the Truth; we have already dealt with this shit from far too many leftists.
    Fuck off.

The alien problem is the root problem of highest importance that must be if we want to survive; if it is not solved soon, many of the other problems can never be solved.

If you find yourself in strong agreement with this man, it's time to reevaluate your perspectives on the world.
    Leaked Documents Prove Soros's Open Society Is Working with UN in Supporting Current Illegal Migrant Crisis
    George Soros’ $1 billion pledge to fight ‘nationalism’ proves he will continue his political battles from beyond the grave — RT Op-ed
    Soros network looking for houses to resettle migrants in Hungary

Yes, the very same Soros who has been promoting lockdowns, disarmament of the population, anti-fa, BLM/communist revolutionaries, the Ukraine conflict and mandatory vaccinations.

There has not been nearly enough discussion about The Netherlands.
    Do you wonder why the official government policy aims to confiscate farmland and resettle the farmers in a different location?
    Do you wonder why the Dutch farmers/protestors are taking over refugee centers?
    Go to the 16:00 mark of the video:
    Jeroen Pols & Willem Engel | Session 112: The Disgrace

Official government documents state: "We do not only want to reduce nitrogen pollution, but we want to confiscate the farms to have shelters for asylum seekers"

The Netherlands has the most productive, most environmentally friendly farming operations in the world.
    It is also one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

Tell me again, why it makes sense for aliens to be in the country in the first place?
    Further, why is it appropriate to confiscate land from Dutch citizens to redistribute to foreigners?

This is WEF/UN/Soros/Schwab endorsed plan is not only being implemented the Netherlands; it is being implemented in ALL western countries.
    Programs promoting the resettlement of what they are calling "New Americans" into rural areas are receiving large amounts of money both from government programs and NGOs while American farmers are being forced out of business.

Hopefully Francesco will understand why he has to be resettled so "New Italians" can live where he and his family used to.
    I did not call you racist.
    And I agree, I know about the NGOs.
    I will stop asking rethorical questions.
    The people running these operations are not illegal immigrants, they fall in the category of rich globalist cunts, and they are the ones responsible.
    So why focus on a drunk driving accident or one rape from an illegal immigrant, when you already know that the cause is someone else?
    The "new italians" thing has a hard time spreading here. The right wing, who is supposedly "anti-immigration", like Giorgia Meloni, but is nothing more than fake opposition, still has a lot of influence on the older generations I believe. But things are changing with the new generations for sure. Especially with this wave of Ukranian immigrants. Even though I think a lot of them are just rich people enjoying a free vacation to Italy.
    I know it will happen here as well. I don't care. Italians are not as proud of themselves as americans. Our shameful past is reminded to us constantly. And our country has always been culturally and financially divided between north and south. Civilizations and countries come and go. If things get too bad I will be an immigrant myself, mabye even an illegal one.
    If you wanna stop this, see Rip's last comment, but I don't think anyone is gonna do that to Soros or the other people responsible for this madness in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I'm glad you got it all out.

You could not be more wrong about me being in any of those categories. I live in Italy, we've had an immigrant problem for at least 10 years now. I hear the stories, but I've never had to "deal" with them. I don't and never have lived in big cities, which is where THEY are mostly concentrated. The immigrants I've seen were always working and family people. And I would guess they make up the majority of immigrants.
    What I'm focusing on is your use of language, which I think is important.
    Do you think your focus on language is affected by the part I've bolded?

This is lazy thinking at best, racist at worst.
    I don't care about being called racist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The most humane thing to do is make the border uninteresting. Line it with little green men and an arbitrary amount of artillery. Not sorties, but a persistent overwhelming presence of force. Make it uncontestable. Is it naive to think that the cartels would go elsewhere, and let the locals on both sides of the border live in peace? While we're at it, dissolve DHS, and give the released budget to the Army units on the border. Recruit accordingly.

This would positively occupy the Army.

Most people would appreciate the optics. Son says fellow Marines wonder why our military can defend other countrys' borders overseas, but not our own southern one. Further rumor is that the rules of engagement were paralyzing for those Marines who were deployed to the border.
    Because the mob (whether it's the cartel or D.C) controls the level of defence.
    Look at the border control in Spain (I've heard this from the story of UFC fighter Francis Ngannou), it's brutal, and still doesn't stop those people from trying to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    OK you like brevity. My posts about Russians loving their country by ignoring their checkered Stalinist past maybe upset you because you live in Eastern Europe.

Half of Russians want to be closer to the West and half, further. How anyone could think the former are more patriotic is beyond my comprehension. You proposed that the latter only feign these feelings to avoid persucution by their authoritarian government, which I think is infantalizing the Russians and a pathetic way to view them, so thank goodness half the country rejects all this Western NGO "help."

I guess similarly half of Americans WANT LGBTQ Masking and vexxing, and half don't. Which ones are the patriotic ones?

You probably think this post is too wordy as well and I've misrepresented your views. Go dig up the OPs if you want, but I won't because this is how I recall the exchange, and you're the one who responded for some reason to my post about Patriotic Russians ignoring or downplayimg Stalinism, so you had some counterpoint that you wanted to make.

I appreciate your continued engagement on the topic Jovan, but repeating 'that's not what I meant' without just outright stating what you actually meant is getting tiresome.
    I don't know man, what do you want me to say? I simply don't understand you, I feel like I am talking to an alien (extraterrestrial, not illegal immigrant), you have made a bazillion claims on what you think I've said based on some weird hunches you have. It's fine I guess, I am sorry I tried to make conversation with you on this particular topic, you are right, Russians feel whatever you say they feel. Is this enough?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Because the mob (whether it's the cartel or D.C) controls the level of defence.
    Look at the border control in Spain (I've heard this from the story of UFC fighter Francis Ngannou), it's brutal, and still doesn't stop those people from trying to get in.
    Then it's not brutal enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Do you think your focus on language is affected by the part I've bolded?

I believe my comment was towards Yngvi, not you or other members of the board.

I think I try to look at things objectively and learn.
    I don't find concern in those issues that ONLY influence me, but I try to get a global view, which is pretty hard. So I think if having to "deal" with immigrants would automatically make me agree with any anti-immigrant claim, I would be a very stupid person.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    If you aren't being called racist, you're doing something wrong.

Are they sinking the ships carrying them there? That is like step one, and it hasn't even been taken yet.

starting strength coach development program
    Or mabye that's not how you solve the problem.
    I'm sure mexicans and africans have very different reasons to immigrate in the US or Europe, but in this case, these people have gone through hell already just to get to that fence, and they try multiple times to get over it. They do not care about the consequences, so there is no level of brutality that'll keep them out.
    And you know, they're also humans.

In the case of the mexican border I'm guessing it's different

But I'm also guessing your immigrant problem is not coming fron mexicans only. But also people that live in much worse countries, like Venezuela or Brazil, and just HAVE TO get outta there.