starting strength gym
Page 2292 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12921792219222422282229022912292229322942302234223922792 ... LastLast
Results 22,911 to 22,920 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Of course it’s a coordinated spectacle. Perhaps Biden and Kamala have no idea but basically the entire US government has to be involved in this visit. Besides, does Nancy Pelosi seem in any way to be like General Patton? Her safe zone is wine and cheese, not ballistic nuclear submarines.

Xi’s end of the bargain is to go easy on US corruption.
    Besides, we have no idea what Xi said. Consider the source. He may have said, "Nancy always great to have you. After your photo ops, stop by Beijing and we will get some noodles."

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    ...about the african immigration in europe. Anything more brutal than the current situation means killing at first sight...
    This one made me laugh.

You are not alone in your thoughts though; Among LA county demographic replacement advocates, the brutality of barring criminal aliens from holding government positions may be considered to be virtually the same thing as "killing at first sight"
    LA County Removes Citizenship Requirements For Government Jobs | ZeroHedge

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    One could take it further and say that maybe she is doing china's bidding creating some type of deal. And all the hullabaloo is merely but a smoke screen for the real deal that will be forced onto the Taiwanese.
    Difficult to imagine Pelosi just decided to take a controversial trip to Taiwan for no reason:
    Pelosi puts Eric Swalwell back on Homeland Security panel

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I disagree that neutralizing antibodies are the most important to public health. What is most important to public health is that if you get vaccinated and are exposed, you don't get severe disease. . .
    Not sure what the basis could be for a statement about severe disease, although I have certainly heard such statements. Perhaps the basis is the references to severe disease made by the FDA in its description of the study underlying the Pfizer authorization. Since there apparently were only four (4) cases of severe disease in the study, it seems an unlikely basis on which to make a statement about severe disease.

Q: How well does Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine prevent COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older?
    A: The data to support the December 2020 EUA of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include an analysis of 36,523 participants in the ongoing randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled international study, the majority of whom are U.S. participants, who completed the 2-dose vaccination regimen and did not have evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection through 7 days after the second dose. Among these participants, 18,198 received the vaccine and 18,325 received saline placebo. The data showed that a two-dose series of the vaccine was 95 percent effective in preventing COVID-19 disease among these clinical trial participants with 8 COVID-19 cases in the vaccine group and 162 COVID-19 cases in the placebo group. Of these 170 COVID-19 cases, 1 in the vaccine group and 3 in the placebo group were classified as severe.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions | FDA

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post

It seems to me like the convenient narrative is the opposite one, the one that goes "it's just their own fault cause they're too dumb to figure it out".
    Even in America the "Land of Opportunity" where people of every background imaginable have become millionaires and billionaires, there are people blaming external influences for their failures. Same old tired story. Don't believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This one made me laugh.

You are not alone in your thoughts though; Among LA county demographic replacement advocates, the brutality of barring criminal aliens from holding government positions may be considered to be virtually the same thing as "killing at first sight"
    I was talking about African immigration in Europe. But I should've been specific about my example of the Spanish border with Morocco. In Italy they are treated well, at least until they get to the immigration centers, then it's bureaucracy time and it takes them forever to move them around and the ITALIAN mafia comes around and takes them and puts them to work in the fields or selling drugs most of the time.

Can you just be straight, what would be the ideal situation for you? To close the border of the US to EVERYONE? Or just Mexicans? Does a person automatically become accepted in your view when they get a citizenship?

And again, I don't see how you can't see that I actually agree with you on many levels. LA is a shithole full of progressives and a big Latino demographic, what did you think was gonna happen? Even Joe Rogan got out of there.

Meanwhile, the anti-protein campaign goes on:
    'Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!' PETA Billboards Warn Drivers

Apparently they just repeat themselves:
    PETA: Meat interrupts your sex life | NewsBytes

Pfizer Used Dangerous Assumptions, Rather than Research, to Guess at Outcomes - DailyClout

Pfizer Used 'Dangerous Assumptions, Rather Than Research': COVID Vax Developments With Dr. Naomi Wolf [VIDEO]

Science | AAAS

This is actually pretty huge, at least to my eyes.
    It is a shame that so many people in Congress are that clueless to the realities on the ground.
    Thomas Massie DISPELS Covid Vax Myths and Exposes the Comirnaty Hoax for All of Congress to Hear

----------
    Israeli Ministry of Health admits the way adverse reactions data was collected on its website “made it difficult to check data’s reliability & its meaning, analyze it & reach conclusions”.
    This mess lasted till Dec. 2021.
    Thread by GalG____: 1/ The Israeli Ministry of Health publishes today ... - PingThread

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    If it were WW2 level bad, more people would notice and react to it. It's been a slow boil, and they know that's what's making it work. It looks like they may very well have captured enough of the electoral process here in the US to fuck us over forever unless we flip the table over.
    I actually think that all the posturing serves as a spectacle to show just how much ground the Company has lost in America. Kind of like those videos in which a bunch of dogs bark and snap with closed gates, but go their separate ways once the gates open.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I'm not a paid subscriber to Steve Kirsch, nor would be able to interpret a mass spectrometry analysis. But shouldn't there be more "stuff" from what they analysed? Does he post it behind the paywall?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Over here in the EUSSR, they have completely shifted focus from Covid to electricity reduction. The only holdout is the German health minister, but even their CDC is openly telling him he is crazy.
    There's something fishy going on, and has been going on for a while now. We haven't gotten the smart meter and smart thermostat sales pitch from the power company yet, but I've read stories of people who have, and how the company told them that the company would have the ability to change the thermostat or reduce power consumption on "very rare" circumstances. That's a hard "no" for me, and a hint to the future.

But, more broadly, we've experienced some rather odd behavior across a wide range of businesses. And, it started around the same time the scamdemic started.

A while back, the electric company came out to replace a pole. Didn't tell anyone in the neighborhood. Just came out and shut the power off. When I approached the foreman, he shrugged his shoulders and said "well, someone should have told you". He clearly didn't give a fuck, nor was he curious as to whether anyone in the neighborhood was on oxygen or had mission-critical electronics up and running and needed time to kick on a backup generator. Instead of telling the truth, they lied, and said that they didn't know they were replacing a pole until a few minutes before coming out.

We were coming home kind of late one Tuesday night, and our son wanted tacos, and the sign on the door of one of those cute little mexican places read "Taco Tuesdays: $1 Tacos!" in big black letters so we stopped in. When the bill came, they tried to charge us 2.5x for each taco. It's such a small scam, but something I bet they got away with lots of times because most people aren't going to fight the bill after the fact.

A bigger scam that someone tried running on us is we ordered a new couch for the family room, and... it never came. Business went MIA, and this was from a business with a reputation in the NC furniture market, which is a closely knit family of businesses. And, when we finally got ahold of someone at the company, they gave us a song and dance and we caught them in several lies, the major one being they took the money and never made the couch and from the looks of it, never intended to make or deliver it. Thankfully we caught that one in time, and it was easy to charge back the amount due to blatant fraud.

A slightly larger scam was when we purchased our house in 2020. Unbeknownst to us, the neighbors intended to dispute the title to our property and then file a bogus lawsuit against us a year later. They knew they had no claim, but they (and their lawyer) were looking for a quick payoff, which is why they filed the complaint and then turned around and wanted a settlement from the title company before it went before a judge.

Between the small taco scam and the large real estate scam, we've encountered a variety of shady and shifty business practices, a significant drop in customer service at otherwise reputable and established businesses, and sometimes outright scams over the past two years—more than I can recall ever happening in such a short period of time. It's almost like people realize, on some level, that since the government has been running a huge, blatant, scam on the public for the past 2 years, it's OK if everyone else does it, and so now scamming folks has become normalized.