starting strength gym
Page 2293 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12931793219322432283229122922293229422952303234323932793 ... LastLast
Results 22,921 to 22,930 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Can you just be straight, what would be the ideal situation for you? To close the border of the US to EVERYONE? Or just Mexicans?
    No one has suggested that we close the border to any one nationality, race, sex, or creed. No one, ever. At least not on this board. And we're not responsible for the rabble that comprises the audience of other forums.

Does a person automatically become accepted in your view when they get a citizenship?
    No, but they have at least obeyed the laws, which is a potentially positive sign.

And again, I don't see how you can't see that I actually agree with you on many levels. LA is a shithole full of progressives and a big Latino demographic, what did you think was gonna happen? Even Joe Rogan got out of there.
    The fact that LA has a large Latino demographic is not the problem -- the problem is why and how LA got that large Latino demographic. Your obsession with American racism is misplaced and tiresome. The USA is the least racist country on earth. Has been for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Meanwhile, the anti-protein campaign goes on:
    'Meat Interrupts Your Sex Life!' PETA Billboards Warn Drivers

Apparently they just repeat themselves:
    PETA: Meat interrupts your sex life | NewsBytes
    PETA is not capable of interrupting anything other than their own orgasms. They are a clown organization that no one other than 14-year-old girls takes seriously. To say they are irrelevant is to slap irrelevance in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    Between the small taco scam and the large real estate scam, we've encountered a variety of shady and shifty business practices, a significant drop in customer service at otherwise reputable and established businesses, and sometimes outright scams over the past two years—more than I can recall ever happening in such a short period of time. It's almost like people realize, on some level, that since the government has been running a huge, blatant, scam on the public for the past 2 years, it's OK if everyone else does it, and so now scamming folks has become normalized.
    This is, to a certain extent, dependent on where in the country you are, how big the community is, the demographics, and whether or not Democrats run the government, but we've all seen the degradation in society over the last two years.

Also - Israel’s Health Ministry explicitly admits the data they gathered in the first year of vaxx rollout, could NOT be processed. So based on what do they determine “SAFE AND EFFECTIVE”??
    https://mobile.twitter.com/efenigson...60980051611648

Between the small taco scam and the large real estate scam, we've encountered a variety of shady and shifty business practices, a significant drop in customer service at otherwise reputable and established businesses, and sometimes outright scams over the past two years—more than I can recall ever happening in such a short period of time. It's almost like people realize, on some level, that since the government has been running a huge, blatant, scam on the public for the past 2 years, it's OK if everyone else does it, and so now scamming folks has become normalized.
    I guess once the government starts fleecing people enough, they take up the behavior themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No one has suggested that we close the border to any one nationality, race, sex, or creed. No one, ever. At least not on this board. And we're not responsible for the rabble that comprises the audience of other forums.

No, but they have at least obeyed the laws, which is a potentially positive sign.

The fact that LA has a large Latino demographic is not the problem -- the problem is why and how LA got that large Latino demographic. Your obsession with American racism is misplaced and tiresome. The USA is the least racist country on earth. Has been for a long time.
    I never meant to say the US population is the most racist one.
    I did misinterpret what was said. Yngvi didn't talk about closing borders. But I asked him a few times what he thinks the solution is instead of just ranting about all the issues and causes illegal immigration creates, and I don't think I really got an answer, so that's why I asked.
    Mabye he just agrees with your view, and you've already answered that, so in that case I have no more questions.
    My obsession is not with racism, I'm not a "justice warrior", at all. As I said, I try to bring my own view into this on why things are messed up and I always tend to question people or provoke them when they have a different opinion.
    In this case I was trying to make sure the motivation behind his statements wasn't only subjective and emotional but factual too, since it is a complex matter. But I realize I'm "out of my lane".

By the way, I'm reading Empire of the Summer Moon. Very fascinating. I'll give my thoughts when I finish it.

I enjoy Denninger's complete lack of battered wife syndrome that is so typical among most Republicans.

You EVIL, LYING Piece of CRAP

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I'm not a paid subscriber to Steve Kirsch, nor would be able to interpret a mass spectrometry analysis. But shouldn't there be more "stuff" from what they analysed? Does he post it behind the paywall?
    You really have to watch how Kirsch reports things. Sometimes (maybe often?) the details are found in what he doesn't say.

I wrote about this a while back in the context of the bigger picture of what's going on in the U.S. regarding mortality rates and how these things get reported: The rise in mortality rates shows the true power of life insurance – Monegenix(R)

You can sum it up with this sentence: "The news media wishes more Americans were dead."

That's true for both mainstream media and all the little troglodytes publishing their "news" hits on the alt-media channels for pageviews (which directly translates into dollars for them). Ryan Holiday covers this whole phenomenon of the profitable aspect of "iterative journalism" and why it won't ever die.

More and more recognized personalities are speaking out. I really hope that this dam will burst.
    Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director

Looks like Michigan will get another four years of Soros-backed Whitmer after some shady ballot business and a J6 accusation knocked out the 5 well known front runners. Now we have an unknown to me candidate who won the primary. Between this and the pro-abortion stance from Whitmer (abortion is illegal here now based on an old state law) and some insurance cash refunds she recently had sent out to constituents, and the short term memory of covid lockdowns and tyranny, I don't see how she can lose. In my opinion the SCOTUS ruling on RvW was simply another tactic to energize the leftist voters ahead of midterms.

"Five other GOP hopefuls — including the early frontrunner and the biggest spender — were disqualified from the primary after submitting nominating petitions with tens of thousands of forged signatures collected by paid circulators now facing criminal investigation."

Who are the Republicans running against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer? | Bridge Michigan

That's true for both mainstream media and all the little troglodytes publishing their "news" hits on the alt-media channels for pageviews (which directly translates into dollars for them). Ryan Holiday covers this whole phenomenon of the profitable aspect of "iterative journalism" and why it won't ever die.
    I try to battle the clickbait every once in a while, since I have a lot of experience creating it, but it is mostly completely unsuccessful.

starting strength coach development program
    There's something fishy going on, and has been going on for a while now. We haven't gotten the smart meter and smart thermostat sales pitch from the power company yet, but I've read stories of people who have, and how the company told them that the company would have the ability to change the thermostat or reduce power consumption on "very rare" circumstances. That's a hard "no" for me, and a hint to the future.

But, more broadly, we've experienced some rather odd behavior across a wide range of businesses. And, it started around the same time the scamdemic started.

A while back, the electric company came out to replace a pole. Didn't tell anyone in the neighborhood. Just came out and shut the power off. When I approached the foreman, he shrugged his shoulders and said "well, someone should have told you". He clearly didn't give a fuck, nor was he curious as to whether anyone in the neighborhood was on oxygen or had mission-critical electronics up and running and needed time to kick on a backup generator. Instead of telling the truth, they lied, and said that they didn't know they were replacing a pole until a few minutes before coming out.

We were coming home kind of late one Tuesday night, and our son wanted tacos, and the sign on the door of one of those cute little mexican places read "Taco Tuesdays: $1 Tacos!" in big black letters so we stopped in. When the bill came, they tried to charge us 2.5x for each taco. It's such a small scam, but something I bet they got away with lots of times because most people aren't going to fight the bill after the fact.

A bigger scam that someone tried running on us is we ordered a new couch for the family room, and... it never came. Business went MIA, and this was from a business with a reputation in the NC furniture market, which is a closely knit family of businesses. And, when we finally got ahold of someone at the company, they gave us a song and dance and we caught them in several lies, the major one being they took the money and never made the couch and from the looks of it, never intended to make or deliver it. Thankfully we caught that one in time, and it was easy to charge back the amount due to blatant fraud.

A slightly larger scam was when we purchased our house in 2020. Unbeknownst to us, the neighbors intended to dispute the title to our property and then file a bogus lawsuit against us a year later. They knew they had no claim, but they (and their lawyer) were looking for a quick payoff, which is why they filed the complaint and then turned around and wanted a settlement from the title company before it went before a judge.

Yes, it does seem that scamming has increased recently, but it's nothing new.

I pay an annual registration fee for my Jeep which is based on a $38,001 valuation by the Michigan SoS.

My Jeep is 25 years old...