starting strength gym
Page 2295 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 12951795219522452285229322942295229622972305234523952795 ... LastLast
Results 22,941 to 22,950 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    No, I do not think white Americans in general are racist or that it has anything to do with the border situation. As I said, I think the people in control do not belong in the same group as you.
    I am skeptical of Yngvi's motivations for his stance, and as I said, I think there is some personal issues going on there based on the language and intensity in his responses. He doesn't seem to be ok with immigration in general as a phenomenon. But hey, I don't know the guy personally, and my "accusations" have good intentions behind them. As I said I'm not trying to be some kind of social warrior.
    Yngvi is just tired of this bullshit, like we all are, and is using this forum to vent, because it may be his only vent-venue. I don't see anything he's written that would indicate that he hates messkins, or niggers, or frogs, or chinks, or any of the other shit you have running around in your head. People want to come here precisely because we don't think the way you think Yngvi thinks. American is just fine with immigration, and has been for 250 years. What we are not fine with is crime committed by people our government should have prevented from being here, but who let them in so they can vote Democrat. The entire bureaucracy of the federal government is run by one political party in 2022. Kinda like a particular big country in Europe in 1938.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yngvi is just tired of this bullshit, like we all are, and is using this forum to vent, because it may be his only vent-venue. I don't see anything he's written that would indicate that he hates messkins, or niggers, or frogs, or chinks, or any of the other shit you have running around in your head. People want to come here precisely because we don't think the way you think Yngvi thinks. American is just fine with immigration, and has been for 250 years. What we are not fine with is crime committed by people our government should have prevented from being here, but who let them in so they can vote Democrat. The entire bureaucracy of the federal government is run by one political party in 2022. Kinda like a particular big country in Europe in 1938.
    Agreed. Except for the fact that the government does not work for you and never will by its own nature. At least not for any considerable length of time.

*What are frogs and chinks supposed to be? Never heard of those

Agreed. Except for the fact that the government does not work for you and never will by its own nature. At least not for any considerable length of time.

*What are frogs and chinks supposed to be? Never heard of those
    Did I somehow indicate that I thought the government worked for me? And frogs are Frenchmen, chinks are Chinamen. Micks are Irishmen, kikes are Jews, and WOPs are Italians.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Did I somehow indicate that I thought the government worked for me? And frogs are Frenchmen, chinks are Chinamen. Micks are Irishmen, kikes are Jews, and WOPs are Italians.
    Well then you shouldn't be surprised that immigration is not controlled properly nor make distinctions between republican or democratic. Having only 2 parties is not really much better than having 1 party. But this is coming from an italian after all.

WOP derives from "guappo" which means swaggerer or macho, so not really an insult. But I guess americans used it to mean "cocky idiot".
    I would say "guinea" is the most racist one in the classical sense.

Yngvi is like Dirty Harry, he hates them all, honkeys, micks, chinks...

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Oh, delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Not terribly surprising, he was onto this idea for a while now. I don't want to go into the debate on whether there are respiratory viruses at all, but it is very important to note that there is no such thing as a Sars-Cov2 virus. None of this would be possible if there were.
    I haven't followed him seriously for almost a year.
    This is the first time I have heard him say such a statement.

Please Wait... | Cloudflare

This is the Ukraine Health ministry CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF PATIENTS WITH COVID-19
    "LIVING" CLINICAL GUIDELINES.
    Check out page 118. It basically describes the known off label protocols that has been discussed here, including the use of Ivermectin.
    https://www.dec.gov.ua/wp-content/up...n_covid-19.pdf

Take that Russia! We're going to torture our citizenry just to get back at you.
    This is evil shit. The world is going frikin insane.
    Spain Bans Air Conditioning Dropping Below 27degC – Summit News

Nations are an abstract concept, governments tend to become tyrannical over time and fiat money destroys long term possibilities for many people who, unlike you, were UNLUCKY in being born where they were and when they were, that's all.
    I know two guys named Klaus and George who feel very similarly about nations and their borders to how you do.

...from you I could find about what the solution is, and it sounds to me like "closed borders".
    As I tried to explain in my comments, you actually DO owe a lot to non-americans...
    ..were UNLUCKY in being born where they were and when they were, that's all...
    You have a good point about some of the consequences of uncontrolled immigration, and I can see that, since it was addressed positevely by other members as well, but it seems like you are driven by fear and paranoia, which is why your solution is isolation, you keep referring to a HUGE group of people as if they were one entity, and why you insulted me several times..
    No, we do not owe them a damn thing.
    I do not care what the communists say or what their Critical Race Theory preaches.
    You do not have good intentions.

No, humans are not interchangeable cogs like the Neo-Marxists may tell you.
    We are individuals; Biology determines much of who we are.
    Have you really never noticed members of the same family are likely to have similar traits?
    Biology is real.

Of course I believe a nation needs to control its borders; I am not vapid fool.
    No, we absolutely cannot sustain our historically high levels of "legal" immigration either.
    You seem to think this means you have baited me into some sort of "gotcha" moment and will score Reddit virtue signal points.
    You are mentally ill.

starting strength coach development program
    I don't believe nations are that important. Communities and people are.
    The language you use suggests to me that you do have some kind of personal problem with immigrants that you try to bring into the bigger picture. You are literally blaming immigration for everything wrong in the world, and now you are clearly talking about ALL immigrants, not just the criminal ones.
    Immigration is inevitable. Nations are an abstract concept
    Finally.

Nations are in no way an abstract concept. They are a large wider community of people and communities with similar culture and ethnic stock that have been formed around semi isolated geographical locations. Borders make nations. Nations form along natural borders whether that's a river, mountain, desert or some barrier that prevents free movement of people, and over time means that people on one side live differently then the others. This is how different cultures and ethnic groups forms. It is the same way that different animal species evolve over time.

Take Italy. Why do Italy's borders stop where they do? The Italian people grew and grew as communities became cities, and cities became city states, through the expansion of power as collective political structures grew and could project power further and further. Untill it filled in all the available land. Up untill natural borders of the sea and Mountains. Over time the people here became unique and took on the quality that no-one else has. "Italian" You are Italian regardless of your physical location right now, someone who enters Italy does not become Italian anymore then someone who walks into your home does not become furniture.

Nations are just the step above communities.