starting strength gym
Page 2301 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13011801220122512291229923002301230223032311235124012801 ... LastLast
Results 23,001 to 23,010 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I feel like there is a narrative shift going on, and I suspect it's because the powers that be are going to let the democrats take a fall, and they are going to put up a bunch of new republicans who are on board with their bullshit to take their places. Scrutinize the fuck out of these republican primaries, don't let a Trump Endorsement or some "MAGA" talking points assure you they're on your side. Look for signs the bad guys already have their claws in them. Remember that these guys maintain influence in both political parties, and in the past have used the republicans (remember the dubya years?) to forward their goals the same as they have used the democrats in the past 10 years or so. Stay vigilant, look every gift elephant in the mouth with a magnifying glass. Media is starting to report this stuff because they have been greenlit by their masters.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I'm saying YOU are the oppressed. Are my comments so uncomprehensible or are you the dense one?
    Who knows what would have happened if no one took the land from the Native Americans (still calling them Indians is really stupid. Indians come from India), if you don't wanna call them that then refer to whatever band or tribe you mean. It's just convenient to call them native or indigeneous for the same reason it's convenient to call all of you americans.
    These tribes were a few thousand years behind european civilizations, so they probably wouldn't be much different now. And we would probably have a very pink chief, named Ripped-A-Toe who came up with Starting Horse.
    Do you know any of them? I’ve known a bunch, and when the question does come up (I’m not dorky enough to make that a regular thing), “What do you like to be called?” , “Indian is cool”.

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    I'll just post the entry from Small Dead Animals, as it has multiple links embedded in the post.

SDA is a great resource for the latest COVID bullshit.

Magic Juice+Magic Pills – Small Dead Animals
    Yeah, this is interesting: Vaccine Deaths Outnumber Covid Deaths in U.S. Households, Two New Polls Confirm – The Daily Sceptic

Polls of the U.S. public continue to show that up to twice as many Americans have lost a household member to a Covid vaccine injury as have lost one to Covid.

The pooled results of five surveys of the American public, now totalling over 2,500 people, show that while 4.4% of respondents reported that a member of their household had died from COVID-19, 8.9% said a member had died as a result of Covid vaccination.

The results also showed that 8.6% said they had been injured by their vaccination, 4.9% that they had sought medical help and 3.2% that they had been hospitalised, while 3.6% said that as a result of vaccination they were no longer able to work a full day or at all. These are percentages of all respondents. If we look only at the 74.0% vaccinated with at least one dose then the figures, as a proportion of vaccinated persons, are 11.7% injured, 6.7% needing medical help, 4.4% hospitalised and 4.8% unable to work. While these figures are self-reported and there is no control group, since the unvaccinated were not asked about adverse events, they are still alarmingly high.
    Self-reported, but still interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Francesco I admire your perseverance but I think you don't understand how you can NEVER win at this game; you will NEVER be seen as the savior of the oppressed people of color. Why you even want to take up their cross to help.them fight The Man is beyond me, but perhaps I can help you stop while you're ahead:

Do you understand how offensive a certain subset of the American population finds you, that you are so arrogant and privileged to think that, one, you can speak for the people of color, and, two, that you presume that they cannot do this for themselves? The Indians can decide and proclaim for THEMSELVES what they want to be called. I think what you're doing is Whitesplaining or Westernsplaining, and you don't even realize it, being as privileged as it seems you are.

But it would really help if you could self-reflect and help us understand the thinking of the White Savior mind: WHY do you feel this urge to spend so many posts denigrating The Man for having kept POC down (but ONLY since the late 18th century!); what does it all give you? Just go sign up for a refugee to live with you, or give him your job, or send more of your money to these Soros Refugee Assistance groups, if you feel so much sympathy and feel like so much injustice has been done.

No one is stopping YOU from helping "them"; we just don't want YOUR violence monopolists (the government) to force US to give up our borders and immigration laws to help "them."
    This takes the award for biggest misunderstandement of my point of view. I don't even know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    Do you know any of them? I’ve known a bunch, and when the question does come up (I’m not dorky enough to make that a regular thing), “What do you like to be called?” , “Indian is cool”.
    I don't care. Ethymology still counts. Indian means "from India".
    Black americans call themselves "nigga", which I think it's stupid. Are they cool with it? Sure. It still stupid in my opinion.
    But you've mistaken my opinion as some kind of political or personal agenda.

This takes the award for biggest misunderstandement of my point of view. I don't even know where to start.
    Then you haven't been clear. Several of us get the impression that this is an accurate assessment.

I think you mean "Etymology." What does "homophobia" mean? "Transphobia"?

Meanwhile, Bill Maher continues his rehab: New Rule: Fat Acceptance | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

__________________________________________________ __

And Ruby Ridge doesn't seem that long ago: Commentary: Remembering Ruby Ridge - Tennessee Star

“On August 21, 1992,” Randy Weaver later testified,

federal marshals shot my son Samuel in the back and killed him. He was running home to me. His last words were, ‘I’m coming, Dad.’ They shot his little arm almost off and they killed him by shooting him in the back with a 9-millimeter submachine gun. The gun had a silencer on it. He was not wanted for any crime. He did not commit any crime. The marshals killed his dog right at his feet. He only tried to defend himself and his dog.

Sammy was just 14 years old. He did not yet weigh 80 pounds. He was not yet 5 feet tall. The marshals who killed Sammy were grown men. They were in combat gear. They had their faces painted with camouflage. They were wearing full camouflage suits with black ninja-type hoods. They were carrying machine guns and large caliber semi automatic pistols. They were trained to kill. Two of them were hiding behind trees and rocks in the woods where they could not be seen. The third was around a bend in the trail in thick forest. They were under direct orders from Washington to do nothing to injure the children. They were to have no contact or confrontation with me or my family. They killed him anyway in violation of their orders.

One day later, Vicki Weaver was holding infant daughter Elisheba in the cabin doorway when FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot the unarmed mother in the face, killing her instantly. Snipers are trained carefully “to acquire” the target, so there is little chance the shooting was accidental.

“On August 22, 1992,” Randy Weaver later testified,

completely without warning of any kind, an FBI sniper shot and killed my wife Vicki. He was using a .308 caliber sniper rifle with a specially weighted barrel and 10-power scope. He was using match grade ammunition. He had years of training to kill. I heard him testify at the trial that he wanted to kill. He shot my wife in the head and killed her. She was not wanted for any crime. There were no warrants for her arrest. At the time she was gunned down, she was helpless. She was standing in the doorway of her home. She was holding the door open for me and Sara and for Kevin Harris. She was holding Elisheba, our 10-month-old baby girl, in her arms. As the bullet crashed through her head, she slumped to her knees, holding Elisheba so she would not drop her. We took the baby from her as she lay dead and bleeding on our kitchen floor.
    Hell gapes for Lon Horiuchi.

It was one of your folks that fucked that up originally, don't pin that on us.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I feel like there is a narrative shift going on, and I suspect it's because the powers that be are going to let the democrats take a fall, and they are going to put up a bunch of new republicans who are on board with their bullshit to take their places. Scrutinize the fuck out of these republican primaries, don't let a Trump Endorsement or some "MAGA" talking points assure you they're on your side. Look for signs the bad guys already have their claws in them. Remember that these guys maintain influence in both political parties, and in the past have used the republicans (remember the dubya years?) to forward their goals the same as they have used the democrats in the past 10 years or so. Stay vigilant, look every gift elephant in the mouth with a magnifying glass. Media is starting to report this stuff because they have been greenlit by their masters.
    I don't think that the Company will let the Democrats take the fall, I think they are intelligent enough to see that they can't rig this election one way or another. It was easy to push the neocon agenda on the Bush administration, because Clinton had raided Russia and Social Security enough that the electorate thought it was the best of times, so why not punish some Arab insolence. The Bidens are set to spend as much in "sending" "weapons" and "aid" to the Ukraine as Bush did in all the years of Iraq ffs, this is enough to turn everybody off of interventionism. I expect a non-Empire (empire-little?) USA to emerge by 2024. The Company only has about six more months as a dominant force in Northern America. It will regroup, give up on the dream of a European empire and start scheming to keep the US belligerent towards China in preparation for Hong Kong's return to the fold in 2047 - once Hong Kong is gone, so is HSBC, so is the City for all intents and purposes.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt James View Post
    It was one of your folks that fucked that up originally, don't pin that on us.
    Ha.