starting strength gym
Page 2303 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13031803220322532293230123022303230423052313235324032803 ... LastLast
Results 23,021 to 23,030 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I'm not sure you and I are talking about the same people. Who do you mean by "the company"?
    The right honorable United Company of Merchants of England Trading to the East Indies, also known as the East India Company, these days also known under many monikers, WEF, Davos, and so on. You defined it well, a group of wealthy transnationals who barely try to hide the fact that they are running the combined West behind the scenes. I hope you understand what HSBC and the City are.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Some of us live in the US and have family or friends with heritage from the native tribes here. Of course the history was ugly at times, but history always is both ugly and woefully inaccurate.
    I feel like a lot of the real story is out there, but it's not what anyone learns in school. If you really delve into the stories of early European settlers interacting with North American native tribes, you oftentimes find that while the disputes got really nasty, it was never a simple "good vs evil". I remember one of the Mayflower settlers actually massacred some native leaders at a meeting where they attempted to negotiate peace...because his best friend who was also a native told him the leaders had no intention of backing down and his best shot was to kill them while he had a chance. He later left all his property to that same native when he died. Anyone who thinks they can sum the entire era up in a sentence or two has no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by 1200cc View Post
    George Carlin claims India didn't exist in 1492. According to him, it was Hindustan.
    https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxUepsf3I...8CkU5q6VPmJbIf
    I was unaware of the Truth of the etymology; "Una gente endios"
    Our schools are nothing more than the tentacles of a global propaganda machine and our media is nothing more than a version of government schools for adult education.

More news from Holland: Alien Moroccans now run large drug cartels, buy the police, assassinate unfriendly politicians, control the judiciary and have created a separate society within The Netherlands.
    Police Union Head: Netherlands Now a Narco-State with Parallel Economy
    Mob-style killings shock Netherlands into fighting descent into ‘narco state’ | Organised crime | The Guardian

Fran, why do you think insignificant individuals get censored in all communist nations and in all western media?
    Why is Twitter a battle ground of 90% bots trying to influence the 10% of people still on the platform?
    I wouldn't have read 75% of the recent vaccine news if not for Gilead here.

To add to that, why is the information about illegal aliens forbidden?
    Why are we only allowed to say good things about the aliens, who are in Truth are causing us all great hardship?

The FDA and the Israeli Ministry of Health approved the vaccine for ages 6 mo to 5 yrs despite fundamental flaws in Pfizer’s study. Here Prof. Zvika Granot, a PECC (The Israeli Public Emergency Council For The Covid19 Crisis) member and an immunologist, explains why the study and its results are disturbing.
    Prof. Granot of the PECC on Pfizer covid19 vaccine trial in babies and toddlers.

The gist:
    * Most of the "severely" sick young children (according to the trial's definition) were actually vaccinated.
    * The only child in the trial hospitalized due to COVID had been vaccinated.
    *The final analysis refers to only 10 cases out of 375 verified cases.

For the vaccine trial document: https://fda.gov/media/159195/download

Acknowledgement and thanks to Dr. Clare Craig and the Hart Group, who were the first to bring up the many disconcerting aspects of the study.
    The Public Emergency Council for the Covid19 Crisis - The Israeli Public Emergency Council for the Covid19 Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And Ruby Ridge doesn't seem that long ago: Commentary: Remembering Ruby Ridge - Tennessee Star

Hell gapes for Lon Horiuchi.
    And Barr.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This has never happened before. I hope you appreciate what is going on here.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    To add to that, why is the information about illegal aliens forbidden?
    Why are we only allowed to say good things about the aliens, who are in Truth are causing us all great hardship?
    You can say what you want about illegal immigrants on this board. Why do you need twitter?