starting strength gym
Page 2305 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13051805220522552295230323042305230623072315235524052805 ... LastLast
Results 23,041 to 23,050 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Let us wait until NYT or The Atlantic finds the mysterious connection. This is really out there, I never would have expected such a strong popular president in modern times. Even the comment sections of European media are full of regime bots spamming against MAGA man. If they do not manage to throw him in jail on some kind of bogus charge, I do not think they can stop him from coming back in 2024.
    Yes, this was a bad move, a major miscalculation. Never believe your own propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    A clear point of no return. The obvious unconstitutionally thorough abuse of law enforcement, prosecutors and judges in the selective due process leaves citizens and states with a simple choice:

Do you accept this from the federal government? It's a yes or no.

The way forward is simple:

1) You have one last election season of importance and impact. Allow it to happen because to do otherwise is throwing away the same moral and constitutional law you support. The outcome unimportant. The adherence to law is everything.

2) There is not enough time to make meaningful changes through a Convention of States, even though it is a safe option given that the scope can be limited in such a way to prevent further damage to the States as individual entities and to the US Constitution. Perhaps 10-20 years ago.

3) Continue all efforts to reinforce State and local governments irrespective of the federal government. It has fallen into lawlessness, and is irredeemable -- especially by itself. The States must abandon their union and divorce through peaceful Secession to establish a new union.

Do I believe it will remain peaceful? Do I think we won't suffer tremendously because of it? Absolutely not, and as I said so many thousands of posts in this thread ago: violence will begin once there is no allowance for free speech (and by extension free and fair elections), and those holding this evil ideology will not leave you alone.

They're in power, but they're losing. They're going to flip the table. It's time to get your chips off of it and prepare to take the hard road. There is hope, though. The country might need to fall, but the Nation is not the country... it's the People.
    Bravo, David! Well said.

It's Time to Fire the FBI: A Rant - YouTube

True 4 years ago and true now

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post

Choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    That wasn't the question, Fran.
    My response was rethorical. If you have this platform to share your thoughts on illegal immigrants, then why give a shit about twitter?
    Power resides where people believe it resides.
    I know it's just a Game of Thrones quote, but it makes perfect sense to me.

I do understand the concern with censorship, of course, so I'm not denying the existance of it, and it should be fought when it happens. But I don't think we are in deep shit, yet. You can mostly say what you want without your neighbour telling on you or being incarcerated or your family tortured or essential services be taken away from you. It's mostly psychological games, for now. Social engineering, to prepare people for actual real life consequences. And it must be stopped. Getting off twitter and finding a community that defends your freedom of speech is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Let us wait until NYT or The Atlantic finds the mysterious connection. This is really out there, I never would have expected such a strong popular president in modern times. Even the comment sections of European media are full of regime bots spamming against MAGA man. If they do not manage to throw him in jail on some kind of bogus charge, I do not think they can stop him from coming back in 2024.
    There's a lot of speculation on what their goal is here. Some are saying they are trying to get him on some goofy charge that will deny him eligibility for the presidency, one people thought Hillary might have fallen under with her e-mail fuckery way back when. Another interesting but ridiculously optimistic theory is that they are doing this pre-emptively as a publicity stunt so they can claim to not have a political bias when they go after Hunter and possibly even the big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post

I love when different corners of the internet I travel through find their way to each other. It's like having friends from two different settings who meet and become friends with each other.

Holy shit, look who it is who signed off on the warrant for the FBI raid...

Judge who approved FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago once linked to Jeffrey Epstein

Former prosecutor who defected to represent Epstein's cohorts as a private practitioner.

So, it's 87,000 new IRS Agents, and the IRS has recently purchased nearly $1M of ammunition and is exempt from the "assault rifles" ban? Just checking...

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    But I don't think we are in deep shit, yet.
    YOU may not be in deep shit, but WE are. The situation is now that the Party in office can use the federal law enforcement bureaucracy to harass and intimidate any elected official of the rival Party. Like they do in Rwanda.

starting strength coach development program
    Forgot to mention, the IRS budget was also increased by nearly 6x to $80 Billion.