starting strength gym
Page 2308 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13081808220822582298230623072308230923102318235824082808 ... LastLast
Results 23,071 to 23,080 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Zimmerman has a good summary of the situation: The Democratic Party of thugs and goons – Behind The Black – Robert Zimmerman

While the outrage and fury has only begun to rise over the unjustified raid of the home of former President Donald Trump yesterday by the FBI, ordered by Biden Justice Department with a warrant issued by an Obama-supporting judge with ties to Jeffrey Epstein’s child sex operation, nothing about that raid was anything new or startling. For the past seven years, since Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016, the Democratic Party and its supporters have increasingly acted like Nazi storm-troopers, willing, able, and eager to crush their opponents at every opportunity, and to do so cruelly and with great viciousness.

I therefore ask, shouldn’t we have exhibited the same amount of rage and fury for the hundreds and hundreds of ordinary Americans these same thugs have harassed and ruined since 2016? Why did it take a raid on Trump to finally bring that rage to the forefront?

Two Americans committed suicide because of Biden administration persecution after they dared protest the questionable election of Joe Biden on January 6th. What about them?

Scores of conservative FBI agents in the past two years have been fired from their jobs, simply because they did not agree politically with the Democrats. What about them?

What about the arrest by the FBI of a Republican candidate for Michigan governor, simply because he had also protested on January 6th the questionable election of thug Joe Biden? Or the threats of violence and murder against Supreme Court justices by leftist Democratic Party allies?

What about the effort by Biden’s labor board to shut down the conservative outlet The Federalist, simply because its founder sent out an anti-union joke?

What about the former Trump lawyer whose career was destroyed, simply because he was a former lawyer of Trump?

These stories are only a small sampling of the political abuses of power exercised by Democrats and the Biden administration time after time against their political opponents in just the last eighteen months. The list is long and painful to read.

Nor have Democrats and their allies limited their threats and cruelty merely to their political enemies. What about the second-grader who was punished because she wanted to talk about Christianity? Or the 9-year-old boy who was denied a kidney transplant, because his donor for medical reasons refused to get the Biden-mandated COVID jab? Or the scores of doctors blacklisted because they did not agree with Biden mandates and CDC policies?

These actions, mere examples from many others I could cite, were endorsed and encouraged by the Democratic Party, a party of jack-booted thugs whose only interest is power and smashing its boot into the face of anyone who opposes it, from little kids to mature adults. It has proposed laws to require the censorship on social media of anyone who disagrees with it. It has proposed laws and amendments to the Constitution intended to cancel the Bill of Rights. Its politicians routinely endorse racial discrimination and press censorship.

Democrats, both in and outside that party, have shown themselves in the past seven years to be out-of-control tyrants willing to abuse power at every opportunity to enforce their will and to destroy their opponents. The raid on Trump’s house yesterday was nothing new, merely the most recent and outrageous public exhibit of the Democratic Party’s ugly vindictive nature, proven time after time since 2017 by its nonchalant and eager willingness to crush ordinary people mercilessly, merely because they did not kow-tow to its whims.

Yet only now do I sense the possibility that we might finally see the kind of proper outrage and fury against this kind of injustice. Preventing a 9-year-old from getting a kidney transplant didn’t do it. Arresting a Republican candidate for office didn’t do it. Causing two people to commit suicide because of Justice Department persecution didn’t do it.

Only now, with the raid by the FBI on home of a powerful former president, might we finally see the correct level of national outrage against the Democrats’ “a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the … design to [put Americans] under absolute Despotism.” That it took an attack on Trump and none of the earlier abuses to bring out this wrath is somewhat shameful.

Nonetheless, it will be a good thing if the American people finally rise up in just indignation and anger because of the raid on Trump’s house. That raid is merely a preamble to much worse actions by this Democratic Party of thugs if something is not done to stop it. It fears its almost certain defeat in the November election, and is gearing up to do whatever it can to prevent that from happening, from election fraud to riots to military raids to physical attacks on its political opponents. You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

Americans of all stripes have got to finally come to grips with the evil of this ugly party and its supporters. None of its many abuses of power and harsh violations of freedom and law in the past seven years have managed to make Americans wake up.

Maybe the raid on Trump’s home might finally make it happen. Maybe this raid could be a real harbinger of good news, bringing about the long deserved and long delayed true revolt against the leftist dictatorship of the Democratic Party.

Lovers of freedom and the American dream can only hope. Because if this raid does not wake Americans up, then it will simply be too late, and the despots in Washington (from both parties) will surely win.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Remember when ignoring the BLM riots fixed the situation?
    Or when the passive "she'll be right" attitude of the Aussies won them their freedom?
    Or how the go-along-to-get-along attitude of ignoring the problem prevented prolonged mask mandates, lockdowns and vax passes?
    Nor did anything else that was done.
    The only thing that helps is self-reliance and responsibility. When I say "ignore", I mean not give them the power they want, I don't mean pretending everything is ok. They might force me to wear a mask once or twice, but whenever I can fight to not wear one I will, and I have, and I know what is right and wrong.
    Italians or australians (I believe) are now "free" because the government said so. Not because we fought collectively against it. I went to the protest and I respect everyone that did so as well, but nothing was getting solved. So I'll keep living the only life I have and stop worrying about everyone of their moves because in most cases, I have no control over it.

This sounds like the current University system in the US and the healthcare system.
    It gets out of hand quickly. It only takes a decade or two to fill the offices with enough voters that no party will go against their wishes. Plus, government or quasi government jobs (big multinationals are essentialy government entities) usually come with permenent work contracts and strong unionization. All of this essentially means the surplus workforce is unfireable - think Japan or Germany, and their needs are very likely to outpace GDP growth. This is the flip side to central planning, the whole thing can only function as long as you don't have any outside competition - Asian mercantilism beats this in no time. I can't for the life of me understand why the Company went ahead and tried to implement full blown fascism/communism without getting the Asians on board. It is backfiring hilariously.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Italians or australians (I believe) are now "free" because the government said so.
    It is because you are unarmed.

When Europe ignored sex crimes of immigrants, all women suffered

Don't try to do anything, because you can't.
    It's all inevitable.
    You are powerless.
    You have no responsibility, because you are powerless.

Self-fulfilling prophecies are only true if you believe in them enough to make them true.

This sounds like the current University system in the US and the healthcare system.
    Feels more like we "improved" that model. 4k workers and 12k administrators. When I was studying IT, I interned at a VA hospital. The place was a large campus with many large buildings. Only one of them was an actual hospital. From my experience, the rest were offices full of women giggling about what a fun time they had at mardi gras. I assume they were there to do...something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    I'm surprised it's taken this long. I'm also surprised this isn't happening to every executive at every company who fired people for not being vaxxed.
    Just finished watching The Terminal List. Pretty sure there will be a real life “vaccine” version of this sometime. Some dangerous, well trained, bad ass, awesome, son of a bitch will lose someone important to him and will have had enough. It’ll be interesting to see how the media portrays it.....unfortunately, we all know how it’ll be portrayed.

told you so.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    ... went ahead and tried to implement full blown fascism/communism without getting the Asians on board. It is backfiring hilariously.
    It is because you are unarmed.
    Japan and Korea always appear to promise to implement mass immigration of aliens into their countries and more wokeness, but rarely have kept their promises to destroy their own countries.

For a long time, China looked like the beta test for the grand WEF vision of utopia.
    It still does in many ways and I believe Xi is in good standing with the WEF.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Feels more like we "improved" that model. 4k workers and 12k administrators. When I was studying IT, I interned at a VA hospital. The place was a large campus with many large buildings. Only one of them was an actual hospital. From my experience, the rest were offices full of women giggling about what a fun time they had at mardi gras. I assume they were there to do...something?
    If they pretend to work, we will pretend to give them a family.
    The government is providing them something resembling a family to replace the family they are not allowed to have.