starting strength gym
Page 2315 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13151815221522652305231323142315231623172325236524152815 ... LastLast
Results 23,141 to 23,150 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close.

Let me guess: no examples, right?

__________________________________________________ ___

Victor Davis Hanson on the FBI: VDH | Why can’t we break up the FBI… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Disturbing.
    Even more disturbing is that if the FBI was disaggregated, there would be less traceability and accountability of the force of law and arms. Off-the-cuff, Hanson proposed devolving part of the authority to DHS, the very organization which was about to serve as a Ministry of Truth. He’d inadvertently disperse power to shadow agencies and departments.

This is a difficult problem.

A lot of Californians are going to be voting in Texas elections for the conceivable future, and I’m not in favor of it.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Your nation was founded in slavery and genocide (that's what it was, no matter how cruel or disgusting you think American Indians were). This is basic historical knowledge, I don't feel like I'm talking crazy here. Yes, they put some nice words on a piece of paper, but to say they were sensible freedom loving men, it's just delusional, in my opinion.
    All nations, including yours, were founded with slavery and murder. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithI View Post
    A lot of Californians are going to be voting in Texas elections for the conceivable future, and I’m not in favor of it.
    This has been a serious problem everywhere these childish fools have relocated. They have adversely affected AZ, OR, WA, CO already. Metastasis.

I’ve covered extremism and violent ideologies around the world over my career. Have never come across a political force more nihilistic, dangerous & contemptible than today’s Republicans. Nothing close.

Let me guess: no examples, right?
    It's victim blaming. Blame the right for retaliating, a thing that would be completely legitimate for them to do given the gross violation of rights and suspension of the social contract by Democrats and the left in general, before they even do it so they can claim "see, told you so" when and if the righteous and deserved violence takes place. Or when no violence happens, just pretend it has. It's like blaming slaves as bad guys for revolting.

All nations, including yours, were founded with slavery and murder. Deal with it.
    Thomas Sowell vs Propaganda again
    Thomas Sowell Teaching FACTS About Slavery - YouTube
    The Hidden Truth Behind The End Of Slavery - Thomas Sowell - YouTube

Can't believe I missed this one. This short documentary is a gem. Tess Lawrie grills Andrew Hill regarding his low quality review of the ivermectin data which which was used to justify the evil policies that were being enacted at the time.
    A Letter to Dr Andrew Hill | Dr Tess Lawrie | Oracle Films

In October 2020 Dr Andrew Hill was tasked to report to the World Health Organisation on the dozens of new studies from around the world suggesting that Ivermectin could be a remarkably safe and effective treatment for COVID-19.

But on January 18th 2021, Dr Hill published his findings on a pre-print server. His methods lacked rigour, the review was low quality and the extremely positive findings on ivermectin were contradicted by the conclusion. In the end, Dr Hill advised that “Ivermectin should be validated in larger appropriately controlled randomized trials before the results are sufficient for review by regulatory authorities.”

The researcher seeking a global recommendation on Ivermectin had instead recommended against it. A media onslaught against the medicine ensued. What were Dr Hill’s reasons for doing so? Were his conclusions justified? Or were external forces influencing his about-face?

One year on, this film recalls exactly what happened from the perspective of somebody that experienced it first hand; Dr Tess Lawrie; also featuring contributions from Dr Pierre Kory and Dr Paul Marik who worked closely with Dr Hill during the same time frame.
    Canada Announces 'Digital Identity Program' in Partnership with WEF - Slay News

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I agree on this (and not just for France).
    Upon reflection, I would also agree on not allowing foreigners to hold high political office; if you ask me for a threshold on 'high', I would say you could have a foreigner as the mayor of a small (<2000) rural community, but not for a city like Nice, or Lyon.

I think allowing all residents to vote in local elections, but no more than that, is a sensible compromise. I accept others might disagree.

PS
    As far as I know, foreign residents can choose to vote the MEPs (Member of European Parliament) of the EU country they live in, instead of those of their country of origin. Based on the above, I don't think this should be allowed, although I can see why the EU wanted this to be possible. At least the EP has got very little legislative power, so the consequences of this situation are quite limited in practice.
    What you are talking about has to do with EU member state citizens. The French gerrymandering is quite clearly not intended for this purpose. Immigration into France from EU countries has held at a constant level since the 50s. What has increased fivefold is immigration from Africa and the Indian subcontinent.

Check it https://www.migrationpolicy.org/site...ance-fig1-.png

I doubt that you would have a major change in the political make up of the country even if France allowed EU member state citizens to choose the president. So Macron is obviously not targeting this population but is implementing the US Democrat Party tactics - buying semi legal immigrant votes for cents on the euro. It is quite clear. I doubt he will get away with this, I think he is riding extremely close to a coup, and I mean like a literal coup d’etat, which means globohomo is likely using him to test how far you can push social engineering before tanks roll down the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Is anyone else agreeing with what Yngvi said in this post? The biological theories, universal voting being bad. Maybe there's something I'm missing.
    Try falling back on the age-old "Nature vs. Nurture" debate.

Nature: Look in your pants. Are you a man or a woman.

Nurture: Lia Thomas. Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Which ideology will foster a society/culture/community worth living in?

Frank, it's a problem. Really: Plurality of Democrats say there's an 'invasion' taking place along the southern border – HotAir

__________________________________________________ __________________

And this needs bumping: https://co2coalition.org/wp-content/...EC-6-17-22.pdf

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct?

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.

A parasitological evaluation of edible insects and their role in the transmission of parasitic diseases to humans and animals
    A parasitological evaluation of edible insects and their role in the transmission of parasitic diseases to humans and animals - PMC

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I doubt he will get away with this, I think he is riding extremely close to a coup, and I mean like a literal coup d’etat, which means globohomo is likely using him to test how far you can push social engineering before tanks roll down the streets.
    You think too highly of humanity Jovan.

A hand written note from Dr Simone Gold to her supporters.
    IMG_20220819_182324_107.jpg

starting strength coach development program
    Rip, please also remember that we are in the middle of the sixth mass extinction event and that we have eaten 85 percent of all the fish, even though the same people say that we know less about the ocean than we do about outer space. They have counted the fish. Why are you eating the fish?