starting strength gym
Page 2319 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13191819221922692309231723182319232023212329236924192819 ... LastLast
Results 23,181 to 23,190 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    More on this: Over 1000 Scientists and Professionals Sign Formal Declaration: “There is No Climate Emergency”

Wake the fuck up, people. This is the hammer, and we are the nails.
    This is gonna be just as effective as the Covid propaganda.
    The goal is to keep people alert at all times, no matter how immediate the emergency is.
    Makes money for the politicians, farmaceutical companies, hospitals, hedge funds, media companies, and so on.
    Too much is at stake for these bastards to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    The founding fathers knew ending slavery was impossible at that point in time if their goal to form the United States. The southern colonies economy depended on slavery. Those colonies would not and could not abolish slavery at the time

So they intentionally (this is critical to understand) made no mention of slavery anywhere in the constitution, or the declaration to leave the option to abolish slavery open to future generations.

If you read the founding fathers papers and letters they discuss this very issue in in them.

Europeans have no understanding of The United States and who we are.
    I appreciate your replies.
    I can understand how slavery being basically the normality back then, it was just as much a political or economical issue as taxes.
    I guess in your version they just chose the longest but most effective path hoping it would eventually lead to the end of slavery?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not on board with any of the globohomo schemes, but I gotta admit, I would eat the bugs. I think crickets might be tasty for some reason.
    All bugs in the Jewish tradition are not kosher except for a specific type of grasshopper. While the tradition of how to recognize this bug has generally been lost, there does exist certain Yeminite and possibly Moroccan families that have managed to guard this tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not on board with any of the globohomo schemes, but I gotta admit, I would eat the bugs. I think crickets might be tasty for some reason.
    Don't forget to wash yours down with some refreshing Bill Gates Poop Water.

shit water.jpg

But to be honest, the crickets don't bother me on a personal level either. For otherwise carby junk food (they are clever to start here), they would probably offer an improvement in protein quality. I'm guessing the snacks taste perfectly fine, too. It's their reasons and vision for pushing this shit that is so appalling.

Francesco
    It’s not my version, it’s what actually happened, many of the founding fathers considered slavery wrong. Their personal letters and writings clearly prove that fact.

Unfortunately true history isn’t taught in the USA, you have to dig for the information.

The left routinely lies and claims this is a racist country, yet non-whites from every point in the globe want to immigrate here.

That fact alone should clear up your doubts. Nowhere on earth has there ever been a less racist more open accepting society, and these nonwhite immigrants see the truth that our brain washed indoctrinated citizens don’t.

It’s really weird

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I appreciate your replies.
    I can understand how slavery being basically the normality back then, it was just as much a political or economical issue as taxes.
    I guess in your version they just chose the longest but most effective path hoping it would eventually lead to the end of slavery?
    The US was fighting the East India Company back then. Why are you so adamant about not admitting to the simple fact that you were wrong because your knowledge on American history is anecdotal at best? Read a little, man: WHY Russia Saved the United States - by Cynthia Chung

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    As much as I don’t like amending the constitution, term limits seems like it will solve a lot of problems.
    Term limits solve nothing. The only thing term limits do is ensure that the few that are competent in a given office leave upon gaining some competency. It has only lead to a degradation in the quality of laws and done nothing for corruption. Repeal the 17th. Pass a limit for what can be created in one bill. Require budgets to be clean.

Nothing will change the corruption in DC without removing and limiting the power in DC, though. Most representatives have been bought before they step foot on the floor of the USCB.

As we have seen recently, elected officials do not run the government. The Permanent Government has assumed control, and they are not leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Term limits solve nothing. The only thing term limits do is ensure that the few that are competent in a given office leave upon gaining some competency. It has only lead to a degradation in the quality of laws and done nothing for corruption.
    Like Pelosi?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    All bugs in the Jewish tradition are not kosher except for a specific type of grasshopper. While the tradition of how to recognize this bug has generally been lost, there does exist certain Yeminite and possibly Moroccan families that have managed to guard this tradition.
    So, the quest for the grasshopper is on. There will probably be more bug burgers filled with more chemicals than bugs than grasshoppers and other stuff. I guess the real goal is not bugs though, the real goal is to make you eat as much sugar as possible. You virtue signal your refusal to eat meat, try it, but keep a stack of Hershey's or Milkas in the pantry just in case, so you end up eating only that. I am seeing more and more teenagers with zero muscle mass and pounds and pounds of fat on them, most likely a result of this kind of practice. This is a generational move, we are not its target, but the upcoming generations.
    @anti - water is bad for you, poop infused or not. Drink beer.

starting strength coach development program
    I think it is time to declare war on the DeepState. The bureaucrats are our true enemy. There are no consequences for their bad decisions. That is just plain wrong. Who is going to fire the first shot? It will be heard around the world when it happens.