starting strength gym
Page 2326 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 13261826222622762316232423252326232723282336237624262826 ... LastLast
Results 23,251 to 23,260 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Anyone else unjabbed and never caught the coof? I haven't even had the sniffles in 3 years now; and seasonal allergies, ear infections, sinus infections which used to be chronic for me have completely disappeared since I stopped taking prescription medications several years ago.

It seems like everyone I know who got the shots say they've been coofed 2-3 times in the past year.

Also, isn't it odd that so many jabbed high profile people are coming down with it multiple times now? There must be another agenda brewing behind the scenes. Why would the pro vax, pro boost, mask wearing fuckers now say they are still getting sick?

Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Anyone else unjabbed and never caught the coof? I haven't even had the sniffles in 3 years now; and seasonal allergies, ear infections, sinus infections which used to be chronic for me have completely disappeared since I stopped taking prescription medications several years ago.
    Here.

If you get stuffy and feel the need to douche your snout try this... Xlear | Sinus Care - Xlear | Sinus Care, Dental Defense, & Natural Sweeteners

It's more comfortable than snorting hot water out of a coffee mug - at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Joe Biden has unveiled a plan to cancel $10,000 in federal student loans. Borrowers who earn less than $125,000 a year would be eligible. Higher education is a massive industry devoted to progressive politics. This isn't student loan forgiveness; it's another big Biden giveaway to special interests. And you get to pay for it.

By the way, my Mortgage identifies as a Student Loan.
    Married filling jointly can earn up to $250,000 and still qualify for the loan forgiveness.

I paid off my college loans about 45 years ago. Earned a 50% forgiveness by serving over 5 years in the USMC. The rest I had to pay out of pocket.

Best ways to break the universities:

1) Confiscate endowments to forgive student loans. This is the best, although least likely solution. It would probably take a strong man.
    2) Stop the whole business of government backed student loans.
    3) Make student loans dischargeable in bankruptcy.

Why aren't conservatives at least all over 2 and 3? That is what is keeping the university bubble inflated, but I don't hear a peep from anyone about it (except Tucker, but he transcends conservatism at this point).

The whole loan system is a scam to get stupid kids indoctrinated and sent into debt slavery. So if they forgive those stupid seventeen year olds who were encouraged by almost every single authority figure in their lives to get a worthless degree, I'm hardly bothered by it. These people are never paying those loans back, no matter how much those of us who paid ours cry about the unfairness of it. Most of them are already de facto bailed out; it's just a matter of accounting. But instead of regaining a bit of financial freedom, they are going to remain debt slaves until they die. How does that benefit society?

Anyway, this is a drop in the bucket compared to the 2008 bailouts, and all the ridiculous spending since. The whole thing feels like a manipulative way to play the emotions of both sides. Anger and jealousy conveniently gets channeled towards fellow citizens instead of the government. No senator, except maybe Rand Paul, would even balk at spending this much money on other stupid shit. In fact, most people wouldn't even have a clue how much money was spent or where it's going, even if they did it every month. Didn't the last few years prove that? But when your neighbor might receive an unfair windfall, they sure know how to get everyone riled up and paying attention.

It seems like everyone I know who got the shots say they've been coofed 2-3 times in the past year.

Also, isn't it odd that so many jabbed high profile people are coming down with it multiple times now? There must be another agenda brewing behind the scenes. Why would the pro vax, pro boost, mask wearing fuckers now say they are still getting sick?

Makes no sense.
    It seems plausible that natural immune systems are superior to artificial ones. In addition to your experience I can give you a slightly related anecdote that supports your hunch.

I spent a year at the South Pole with 16 others. We were told we would all get sick when the new crew came to get us after 9 months of sterile isolation. Maybe get sick? No. Definitely get sick. And we all did.

Anyway, embrace the germs. They will save your life.

Makes no sense.
    Here. Nothing more than a few colds, even after starting BJJ last Fall and rolling with sweaty guys five days a week for five months.

However, I did regularly use the 1% povidone-iodine solution to disinfect at the end of most days. I have also used it for acute treatment at the onset of cold symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Best ways to break the universities:

1) Confiscate endowments to forgive student loans. This is the best, although least likely solution. It would probably take a strong man.
    2) Stop the whole business of government backed student loans.
    3) Make student loans dischargeable in bankruptcy.

Why aren't conservatives at least all over 2 and 3? That is what is keeping the university bubble inflated, but I don't hear a peep from anyone about it (except Tucker, but he transcends conservatism at this point).

The whole loan system is a scam to get stupid kids indoctrinated and sent into debt slavery. So if they forgive those stupid seventeen year olds who were encouraged by almost every single authority figure in their lives to get a worthless degree, I'm hardly bothered by it. These people are never paying those loans back, no matter how much those of us who paid ours cry about the unfairness of it. Most of them are already de facto bailed out; it's just a matter of accounting. But instead of regaining a bit of financial freedom, they are going to remain debt slaves until they die. How does that benefit society?

Anyway, this is a drop in the bucket compared to the 2008 bailouts, and all the ridiculous spending since. The whole thing feels like a manipulative way to play the emotions of both sides. Anger and jealousy conveniently gets channeled towards fellow citizens instead of the government. No senator, except maybe Rand Paul, would even balk at spending this much money on other stupid shit. In fact, most people wouldn't even have a clue how much money was spent or where it's going, even if they did it every month. Didn't the last few years prove that? But when your neighbor might receive an unfair windfall, they sure know how to get everyone riled up and paying attention.
    Yep, that appears to be their plan. Or, they'll just call us all racist homophobe white supremacist misogynistic, greatest domestic terror threat to national security since the civil war.

Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Anyway, this is a drop in the bucket compared to the 2008 bailouts.
    It is a drop in the bucket compared to all the weapons being sent to the Ukraine to end up in the Middle Eastern black market and to the money for Zelensky to snort.

Makes no sense.
    Based on an announcement of "98% have received at least one dose", I was one of maybe two in my 80+ person office who didn't get the vex, and I don't think I've had even the sniffles since Feb of 2020. Yet we've had 40+ "confirmed" cases announced this year alone (they reset the count Jan 1). A few of those were at least their 2nd case of the coof since the vex came out. I write "confirmed" b/c the tests are also shit and could just be a bad cold in some or most cases, so who knows?

I was reviewing my training log the other day and noted I skipped a few workouts mid-august of 2019 b/c of an "odd case of the flu". I had some of the now classic coof symptoms but it wasn't bad enough to keep me from working remotely. Same with a few others I've talked to. I think the US may have had heard immunity pretty well underway when the psyop hit in March of 20.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    So obviously it is not happening. Got you.
    Just saying, I haven't seen it. Have you seen something I haven't?