starting strength gym
Page 2350 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 13501850225023002340234823492350235123522360240024502850 ... LastLast
Results 23,491 to 23,500 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    ---------
    The green pass saga in Israel was for me extremely traumatic. I felt that I was literally living in Nazi Germany. I saw many similarities between laws that were enacted, the brazenness of people in power, the societal psychological acceptance to these laws and the stories that my Grandmother told me as a child. To me, Never Again, happened again. In fact, in the height of the covid campaign of the government stealing the rights of the citizenry. My daughter went on an excursion to Yad Vashem, the Israeli holocaust museum. When I returned home from work I saw her sitting on the couch contemplating in trepidation. I asked her what is bothering you. She answered me saying that the parallels between what she learned in her excursion at the Holocaust museum to the enactments that are being forced onto the citizenry is exactly the same. It just hasn't reached the level of severity that people are being forced into camps.

Hopefully our treacherous leadership realized that such an experiment is extremely expensive and resource draining. Hopefully people will realize that when this happens again, pushing back is not futile.
    Israel’s Green Pass Policy: A Chronicle of a Tragedy Foretold ⋆ Brownstone Institute

--------
    It was indeed a traumatizing experience for all those that resisted the coercion in some way.
    Especially for us young people, who were born and brought up pretty much in a fantasy world.
    Which is the reason, I think, why A LOT of young people got the shot, or are shouting communist propaganda coming from the universities, they just think it's a game, because they, we, have never truly lived in hard times, and we were raised to believe hard times would never come again. Yet, here they are, far from over I fear.
    It is ironic because we have the technology and knowledge to really thrive as a species, yet we seem to be stuck in the past and repeating the same mistakes. All because of a bunch of bad apples and a whole lot of clueless people who are merely trying to survive.

Some good reading posted this morning. Take your time, you won't find it gathered for you anywhere else. This one in particular is of interest to me right now: The “Green Revolution” Is Impossible | Power Line

In light of the efforts of the California State Assembly to legislate away the laws of physics, with the approval of the voters, juxtapose this article and my climate comments here:

https://co2coalition.org/wp-content/...EC-6-17-22.pdf

Really, think about this: A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated the coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct?

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.
    Large parts of the country are going to be uninhabitable by sane people very soon, and eventually just plain old uninhabitable.

Excellent summary! I remember in 2005 the modeling and war gaming for bio weapons and pandemics. I also recall a roughly 50/50 consensus split on quarantine for all over quarantine for the vulnerable. And of course, the true story that a computer scientist with no background in biology pushed his model based on a science fair project he worked on with his 14 yr old daughter. This model became the basis supporting lockdown.

Makes you wander how many Ernest Ramirez Jrs actually are there that we are not aware of.
    How FEMA Bribed Ernest Ramirez to Change His Son's Death Certificate to COVID

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    It just hasn't reached the level of severity that people are being forced into camps.
    We weren't that far off. They had built them, but not used them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What was that group, Pink Lives Matter or something like that? Hemen has been banned for lying to us again. He was sent here to repeat CNN/MSNBC talking points, he did it, so he gets paid, and he's gone. But I'm still waiting on video of the armed insurrection. I've actually seen a post that claimed that Ashli Babbitt was armed -- with a mob. No shit, this is what they have said.
    Here's something else about the 1/6 situation: J6 rioter gets prison time for "gesticulating" – HotAir

The latest of the hundreds of people being prosecuted for participating in the Capitol Hill riot on January 6 of last year has been sentenced. Of course, as we will discuss below, Richard Michetti of Pennsylvania didn’t even participate in any of the activities that would normally qualify as “rioting,” and was instead guilty of trespassing. But in the process of doing that, he “yelled” at some of the Capitol Hill Police. Oh, and he “pinched the sleeve” of one officer briefly. For this, he was given a sentence of nine months in federal prison followed by two years of supervised release.
    Politics performed by the lapdogs in the Judiciary.

"EU will propose a "mandatory target for reducing electricity use at peak hours" in order to "flatten the curve."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...EVH8dbJAvwHPXA

Whether Schwab and/or his book are bullshit, they're pushing ahead with this. Everything is by design.

This probably belongs here. California right now:

https://i.postimg.cc/ZnhCgX9n/FC00-E...3774-A73-E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    "EU will propose a "mandatory target for reducing electricity use at peak hours" in order to "flatten the curve."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...EVH8dbJAvwHPXA

Whether Schwab and/or his book are bullshit, they're pushing ahead with this. Everything is by design.
    Since boris sabotaged peace talks early in the war, I wonder if his strategic plan was to fuck the entire continent by prompting russia to turn off the gas while britain relies on north sea oil? I doubt it, but it'd be one hell of a play if it was.

From what I've seen in a few places, the EU is now just buying Rebranded russian gas from china and india (with a markup obviously) I don't know if it's true but there's not really any other options to it not being true.

I think this is wonderful btw, everyone with a ukranian flag can burn it to keep warm. I wonder if people will make the connection, and if that connection will be allowed to be uttered?

starting strength coach development program
    And thank God for the pushback.
    UK Lifts Shale Gas Fracking Ban | Rigzone