starting strength gym
Page 2352 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 13521852225223022342235023512352235323542362240224522852 ... LastLast
Results 23,511 to 23,520 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Great, so he's not an evil genius, he's a fucking idiot. This makes the WEF look like a cult that's inserted itself into the top echelons of all aspects of modern society. And I guess it's all led by that guy at the business meeting who thinks being as verbose as possible covers for him having nothing meaningful to say. Christ, we are all gonna die if we don't get rid of these people. This green shit is promising to be even WORSE than the covid panic.
    They are all bought and paid for by China. Lucklily, China is set to implode for the next ten years, so we're pretty good on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This one in particular is of interest to me right now: The “Green Revolution” Is Impossible | Power Line
    The video presentation answered a lot of questions for me. Prof Michaux sounds like a smart fella, for an Aussie. Conclusions start at about 47 minutes.

Assoc Prof Simon Michaux - The quantity of metals required to manufacture just one generation of... - YouTube

And Yahoo! believed them.

The backing for this headline is (as usual) a systematic review. Leave aside the fact that no 20-year olds were enrolled in the studies (that is the journalist's fault) and examine the review itself.

Look at the heterogeneity of the studies. Are there major differences besides the dosage of ω-3? How are those accounted for? How does the depth of analysis compare to, say, this blog post?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They are all bought and paid for by China. Lucklily, China is set to implode for the next ten years, so we're pretty good on that.
    Your commentary on current events always makes me feel positive and horrified at the same time. I guess that won't change anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    By the way, how do you feel about Queen Elibazeth's death?

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    The video presentation answered a lot of questions for me. Prof Michaux sounds like a smart fella, for an Aussie. Conclusions start at about 47 minutes.

Assoc Prof Simon Michaux - The quantity of metals required to manufacture just one generation of... - YouTube
    Start this at :47 and watch it. Very important.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    By the way, how do you feel about Queen Elibazeth's death?
    I get the feeling she has been dead for a while now, but they wanted to change up the government and stuff before admitting it. Wasn't there a parade of some kind in which she "appeared" as a hologram? I guess adrenochrome and placenta only get you so far.