starting strength gym
Page 2354 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13541854225423042344235223532354235523562364240424542854 ... LastLast
Results 23,531 to 23,540 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This administration continues to baffle me. Why are the flags being flown at half-mast for the death of a foreign monarch? Why, suddenly, does every time anybody dies serve as justification for the flags at half-mast?
    Because flags at half mast has become less about showing respect for some tragic event as a nation, and more about the people on high trying to encourage us to give a shit about things.

Why are the flags being flown at half-mast for the death of a foreign monarch?
    Days after 9/11, she asked the Coldstream Guards to play the Star Spangled Banner at Buckingham Palace.

Star Spangled Banner played at Buckingham Palace- Sept 13, 2001 - YouTube

Maybe someone in the US administration made a note of it, and thought about a similarly respectful gesture in due course?

IPB

This administration continues to baffle me. Why are the flags being flown at half-mast for the death of a foreign monarch? Why, suddenly, does every time anybody dies serve as justification for the flags at half-mast?
    This is essentially a celebration of a plantation owner dying and her slaves passing on to her son.

“Today the crown passes, as it has done for more than a thousand years, to our new monarch, our new head of state: his majesty, King Charles III,” Truss, who met with the queen at her estate in Scotland on Tuesday to request permission to form a new government, said in brief remarks outside 10 Downing Street. “Long live the king.”
    And they're proud of passing down the slaves for a thousand years.

Everyone will cry about the Confederate flag being a symbol of "evil," but then celebrate this modern symbol of a monarchy that thousands of Americans had to die to escape.

Fuck King Chuck.

Best thing I've heard about the passing of QEII. Tucker with the gloves off:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...dTATe9m0nZoOvQ

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Best thing I've heard about the passing of QEII. Tucker with the gloves off:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...dTATe9m0nZoOvQ
    Absolutely true.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Days after 9/11, she asked the Coldstream Guards to play the Star Spangled Banner at Buckingham Palace.

Star Spangled Banner played at Buckingham Palace- Sept 13, 2001 - YouTube

Maybe someone in the US administration made a note of it, and thought about a similarly respectful gesture in due course?

IPB
    Otherwise, yes; but, it's done effectively all the time these days. It has lost its meaning.

And this is promising: British Prime Minister Truss lifts fracking ban amid energy crisis | Just The News

The UK pulls ahead of California in the Appreciation For Logic contest.

And this is promising: British Prime Minister Truss lifts fracking ban amid energy crisis | Just The News

It is an improvement.
    Nigel Farage on PMQs: I haven't heard a Conservative speak like that for 40 years! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Otherwise, yes; but, it's done effectively all the time these days. It has lost its meaning.
    “Essentially?” .

I agree.

starting strength coach development program

Illinois is falling behind though. I know you hate twitter links, but I didn't know where else this video could be found: https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...02963913801728

They are actually letting people charged with 2nd degree murder out without bail starting next year.