starting strength gym
Page 2355 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 13551855225523052345235323542355235623572365240524552855 ... LastLast
Results 23,541 to 23,550 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Jovan,
    I find this guy pretty informative. What's your thoughts on him and his outlook?
    Putin vs Europe: The Long War | Alfonso Peccatiello - YouTube
    The analysis is not bad. But I think all of this financial stuff is less important. You are already unable to source replacement parts for John Deere combine harvesters and tractors, due to nickel shortages. Three guesses as to who controls the nickel market. The US can win a war of attrition against Russia with little issue, but not if it is dragging Europe along.

China's internal debt to GDP is something like 400 percent. They are obviously locking down in order to prevent bank runs. They can make it out of the crisis, but not with an intact super authoritarian fully communist system. It's gonna get ugly. They are in the weakest position of all the major players - EU, USA, Russia, China.

I am not hating Mrs Truss. She is not total shit.

In a world of unmitigated chaos, the ceremonies for the Queen are a nice change. Shows just how progress a people can make, for good or for bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    China's internal debt to GDP is something like 400 percent. They are obviously locking down in order to prevent bank runs. They can make it out of the crisis, but not with an intact super authoritarian fully communist system. It's gonna get ugly. They are in the weakest position of all the major players - EU, USA, Russia, China.
    Did you see them guarding the banks with tanks a little while back when they declared people's accounts were "investment assets" or something?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Did you see them guarding the banks with tanks a little while back when they declared people's accounts were "investment assets" or something?
    Further more, the CCP was using the national covid health app to declare suspected citizens as Red, in effect making them house bound.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    That one could be propaganda, I don't really trust any video coming out of China, not since people have been dropping dead in the streets from Covid. However, the lockdowns have been going on for too long. If they were intended to add to Western inflation, they would have been over some time ago. My guess is they are trying to forcefully disengage from the West, but since their economy is still heavily dependent on exports, the normal course of action would be a drop in GDP, rising unemployment and a real crisis. This is where communist regimes usually fail, they can't take the loss, because the illusion of progress is the only thing keeping them in power - we got the same thing in the EU with the Germans ruining everybody's lives, but at least there are other nations in Europe, in China there is only the CCP. All of this is leading me to believe that Russia has not coordinated anything with China, which is good news.

“Why do climate change scientists disagree with you?” - “Cause they are on the gravy train.”

Ah yes, new year, new emergency, same ol’ gravy train.

Jasper Woodcock™ on Gab: 'Interview does not go as planned.' - Gab Social

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    “Why do climate change scientists disagree with you?” - “Cause they are on the gravy train.”

Ah yes, new year, new emergency, same ol’ gravy train.

Jasper Woodcock™ on Gab: 'Interview does not go as planned.' - Gab Social
    Thanks for the opportunity, Brian: https://co2coalition.org/wp-content/...EC-6-17-22.pdf

Remember that I was a geologist before I was a strength coach. This sums up my position on the gross situation:

A 4.6 billion-year-old planet with an 8000-mile diameter, with a molten core (heat, etc.), with an atmosphere that is only 50 miles/240,000ft thick (being rather generous), that orbits a star only 93 million miles away with 330,000 times the earth's mass and that emits enough radiation to burn your naked ass in 30 minutes, is having its weather unalterably changed over the course of the next 5/10/15 years (whatever it is now) by the presence of a weak greenhouse gas, CO2, that happens to now be at its lowest level in damn near the entire history of the planet -- a history punctuated by global glaciations while that weak greenhouse gas was far higher than it is now -- and that also happens to be the basis of plant life (and therefore atmospheric oxygen), a gas whose greenhouse effect is dwarfed by that of water vapor (on a planet with a surface area that consists of 70% water), and that geologically is currently in an interglacial period. The models that generated this political bullshit have predicted nothing correctly -- not sea level change, polar ice cover, or weather. To put it very mildly, the solar system is a multivariate and very complex place, with variables in effect that we know absolutely nothing about since we've only been observing it effectively for less than 50 years. But career researchers who publish on grant money for a living, and politicians who are paid to control things have determined that they KNOW what they cannot possibly know, and which makes no logical sense.

And everybody believes it anyway, to the extent that they are handing the management of the world's economy to elderly megalomaniacs with an agenda based on their own personal power, who run the world's governments. You're not even allowed to question it -- otherwise sensible people have agreed with the ridiculous premise that CO2 is a deadly poison that must be eliminated from the surface of the earth. Every August, everybody runs around like it's not supposed to be hot. Every time there's a drought, everybody acts like it's the very first time it's been dry too long. "Hurricane season" started in June, and how many hurricanes have devastated coastlines already inundated by the molten ice caps? How many times over the past 20 years of this shit have the hurricane predictions been correct? Climate is long weather, and they can't even predict the weather.

Really, the children are in charge now, seeking validation for "caring about the planet," running around yelling about "carbon" -- the 4th most abundant element in the physical universe --being a deadly poison. Their managers are common criminals whose entire agenda is money and control, and we are letting it happen. It is the result of the shitty science education we received in the government schools, and it probably cannot be stopped.

I have been following this for a very long time, and I live with a woman who is far more intelligent than I am, who is intimately familiar with both Science and Professional Research (two completely different things) in several areas of endeavor. The models do not predict anything correctly, have never predicted anything correctly, the data has been either massaged or blatantly falsified to bolster the models, and "climate science" is no more legitimate than nutrition science. The governments of the world pay for research through grants, and grants are not available for studies that contradict the anthropogenic climate change premise.

Somebody has to pay the salaries of people like Happer and Lindzen, since the NSF refuses to do so. Hell, if Exxon paid their salaries it wouldn't bother me, as long as what they published actually made sense and was actually reproducible, which would distinguish it from literally everything disgorged by the clowns at the IPCC. I don't have time to cite the examples I've seen over the last 20 years of studying this, and you don't have time to read them. If you are interested, they are available, but you have to look in places you probably don't visit very often -- the bottom of the internet is an interesting euphemism for places that disagree with your preferred narrative.

It doesn’t matter how smart you are if you are psychologically unable to analyze anything outside of what previously recognized authorities have told you to believe. -- Vox Day

Got to take my hat off to Steve Kirsch. This guy is relentless. Steve called CDC & finally, someone in the office picked up.
    Steve tells that party the call is being recorded, then briefs them on the leaked Israeli health ministry records showing their government full well knew about injuries & deaths following c19 gene based injections.
    Now they can’t deny they’ve officially been told.
    My call with Bonita Johnson of the CDC putting them on notice

starting strength coach development program
    Don't be fooled about Truss - just because she immediately lifted the fracking ban. With the energy supply situation, this was hardly a principled move. An ex-Liberal Democrat, her PMship represents the absolute worst of the neo-liberal Blairite forces taking over the Conservative party in Britain.

Lotus Eaters: It’s Way Worse than you Imagine - YouTube

"The distinction between Labour and the Tories has always been pretty slim. Margaret Thatcher said the best part of her legacy is Tony Blair. And Tony Blair can point to the Conservative Party now, and say the best part of my legacy is Liz Truss".