starting strength gym
Page 2356 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 13561856225623062346235423552356235723582366240624562856 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,560 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    “Why do climate change scientists disagree with you?” - “Cause they are on the gravy train.”

Ah yes, new year, new emergency, same ol’ gravy train.

Jasper Woodcock™ on Gab: 'Interview does not go as planned.' - Gab Social
    Surely this un-handsome, boring-mannered man cannot represent THE SCIENCE! Let's ask a celebrity what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    “Why do climate change scientists disagree with you?” - “Cause they are on the gravy train.”

Ah yes, new year, new emergency, same ol’ gravy train.

Jasper Woodcock™ on Gab: 'Interview does not go as planned.' - Gab Social
    Haha, egg all over that media dorks face. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Coach you will appreciate this too:

A Dearth of Carbon (w/ Dr. Patrick Moore, environmentalist) - YouTube

It references Freeman Dyson’s position I posted 6 months back. Also of interest is the role of the ocean as the great carbon sink. And, in great irony, this speaker suggests we have too little CO2, which has the potential to end human life.

Shame on those that can’t follow the repeating pattern of stupidity (or greed) for global warming and COVID. Bahhh, bleet, bleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    This is pretty good. He gets a couple of things wrong, but his larger point is absolutely correct: there is no such thing as too much CO2.

This is pretty good. He gets a couple of things wrong, but his larger point is absolutely correct: there is no such thing as too much CO2.
    The problem is, how do you explain 3 different generations of people that, and change their minds, after they've been told the absolute opposite with complete certainty from every authority they trust in?

Is such a thing even possible? Or are we doomed to just whether the storm and hope it doesn't destroy everything in its path?

You're right, Frank. How long has the Catholic Church been around? These guys have done their job very well.

You're right, Frank. How long has the Catholic Church been around? These guys have done their job very well.
    And the people who believe them are useful idiots. I can't really tolerate listening to the climate propaganda anymore, makes the coof hoax pale in comparison.

Also, let's take a moment to remember Building 7.

Oh, and that infamous passport too, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    The problem is, how do you explain 3 different generations of people that, and change their minds, after they've been told the absolute opposite with complete certainty from every authority they trust in?

Is such a thing even possible? Or are we doomed to just whether the storm and hope it doesn't destroy everything in its path?
    There is no explaining. The same people who buy into the CO2 scam are also buying into the Covid scam and so on. They are primarily doing this because they get sexual satisfaction out of being in a state of doom. There is absolutely no way to reason with these people, you just walk away as soon as you see which side they are on. On a larger scale, we are talking about energy wars. There is no way to influence this either, because everything is happening at a level above yours. The only thing you can do is not fall into a doomer state of mind, try to stay sane. You a natural doomer, so beware.

I'm a grumpy old fart, no doubt about it. Very low BS tolerance factor. I've ended conversations with people saying to them " If you believe MSM about anything you're too stupid to have an intelligent conversation with." You can't fix stupid but you can fix ignorance. The trouble is trying to figure out what you're working with.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    There is no explaining. The same people who buy into the CO2 scam are also buying into the Covid scam and so on. They are primarily doing this because they get sexual satisfaction out of being in a state of doom. There is absolutely no way to reason with these people, you just walk away as soon as you see which side they are on. On a larger scale, we are talking about energy wars. There is no way to influence this either, because everything is happening at a level above yours. The only thing you can do is not fall into a doomer state of mind, try to stay sane. You a natural doomer, so beware.
    I have really tried to improve that in the last 2 years. I was out of my mind during the lockdowns and the Green Pass period, as any sane person would. But I don't wanna fall too close to the nihilistic side and not care about what happens at all. I tried facing the madness but it's overwhelming, and escaping from it feels useless and humiliating as well.
    But hey, I managed to not get the shot and only have a couple of tests done on me, my own choice, and I was never officially a "covid" case. Plus a bunch of times I pushed back against the restrictions (arguments, fines, protests). I guess that's a win, in a sense.
    The only thing in my control now is getting stronger and more useful, and I can't thank Rip enough for this. Strength training has become a pillar in my life like nothing else before, and it really helps to stay sane.

I got a little corny, hope that's ok.