starting strength gym
Page 2359 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13591859225923092349235723582359236023612369240924592859 ... LastLast
Results 23,581 to 23,590 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Paywall, but we believe you.
    PolitiFact | Is whole milk prohibited from being offered in New York schools? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    I'm fond of Camus' take on this. He posited that there is only one true philosophical question, whether or not to kill yourself. And should you choose to live, you should quickly learn to embrace the absurd.

This doesn't mean to support or become complacent about things you find bothersome, but to understand that to accept living you're going to have to come to terms with the idea that life is absurd. You can and should still lead a good and virtuous life and try to change what you see as wrong with the world, just don't despair or fall into nihilism is all.
    Interesting philosophy. As far as environmentalism, it begs the question: “why is using solar radiation, wind, Uranium, or fossil fuels better or worse?”

They are all a limited resources and come from the dying sun. What rationale or ethical principle says it’s ok to kick the can down the road? What rainy day are we saving oil for?

I have my own ideas but am interested in hearing others.

Because in New York, saturated fat is a deadly poison. Because the Government said so. And because they said so, it is thus. It is really amazing that it's legal to sell whole milk in the stores. Somebody should DO SOMETHING about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Because in New York, saturated fat is a deadly poison. Because the Government said so. And because they said so, it is thus. It is really amazing that it's legal to sell whole milk in the stores. Somebody should DO SOMETHING about that.
    Don't give them any ideas Coach. That delicious whole fat milk (grass fed if you can get it) is the perfect accompaniment for a big plate of eggs and bacon for breakfast every day!

Yeah, I haven't had my cholesterol checked in 7 years and I don't give a shit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The uniparty will close ranks to keep this from happening. Nice try, though.
    You are right.
    The Republicans and Democrats will oddly decide they are best friends that need to work together to shut it down.
    However, it is a huge step forward that someone was willing to speak the truth and even present the bill.

It is also strange that this story has seemingly not been picked up by the media or spread in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Don't give them any ideas Coach. That delicious whole fat milk (grass fed if you can get it) is the perfect accompaniment for a big plate of eggs and bacon for breakfast every day!

Yeah, I haven't had my cholesterol checked in 7 years and I don't give a shit about it.
    These seem like pleasant people

Animal Rebellion vegans gloat that they have emptied north London supermarket shelves of milk | Daily Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post

Milk in ny is already more expensive than gas in most grocery stores. So is orange juice, for that matter. If those reserves they are raiding run out or they win in November and stop the spigot, gas is gonna fly up to an enormous "real" price.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Milk in ny is already more expensive than gas in most grocery stores. So is orange juice, for that matter. If those reserves they are raiding run out or they win in November and stop the spigot, gas is gonna fly up to an enormous "real" price.
    Yes, $5.89 for a half gallon of grass fed milk here. $6.89 for a gallon of "organic."

Californians Adjust To New Life In Texas | Babylon Bee

Well done, funny yet sad, and true. Enjoy!

starting strength coach development program
    You really got to give credit where it is due. I don't think in all of history there has been such an incredibly effective liar like this man. Volumes could be written about how he has perfected this skill. In a way I admire the dude.

Fauci Admits the Durability of the COVID Jab Was a Flop but Thinks the Monkeypox Shot Could Last a Lifetime

"What we're dealing with now with JYNNEOS is that it likely is going to have a durability of protection if you get the two doses, not just one. We want to make sure people get their two doses."
    Fauci Admits the Durability of the COVID Jab Was a Flop but Thinks the Monkeypox Shot Could Last a Lifetime

Denmark: No More COVID Vaccines Offered for Under-50
    Last edited by Gilead; 09-14-2022 at 10:35 PM.