starting strength gym
Page 2363 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13631863226323132353236123622363236423652373241324632863 ... LastLast
Results 23,621 to 23,630 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    News update from Massachusetts where I live, a blue state, home of Elizabeth Warren. I live in Boston.
    The move by FL Gov. Desantis to fly the illegal immigrants into exclusive and swank Marthas Vineyard has people going crazy.
    Vineyard officials have declared a "humanitarian crisis" and brought in the National Guard. FOR 50 ILLEGALS!!!

For these people up here its ok when its Arizona, Texas or Florida. Oh the hypocrisy.
    They don't seem to understand that this is exactly what we want them to do.

Just as quickly as they arrived, the Martha's Vineyard immigrants have been politely kicked off the island by the inclusive-and-tolerant rich white liberals | Not the Bee

Look at their cute little sign: https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/statu...13711279091718

Hypocritical Yankee motherfuckers.

Abbott is enough of a dope. He doesn't need DeSantis' help showing him up. Jeez.....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    News update from Massachusetts where I live, a blue state, home of Elizabeth Warren. I live in Boston.
    The move by FL Gov. Desantis to fly the illegal immigrants into exclusive and swank Marthas Vineyard has people going crazy.
    Vineyard officials have declared a "humanitarian crisis" and brought in the National Guard. FOR 50 ILLEGALS!!!

For these people up here its ok when its Arizona, Texas or Florida. Oh the hypocrisy.
    They arrive in MV on Wednesday and they are put on a bus then on a boat on Friday to the Military base on Cape Cod with activated Nat'l Guard to keep them "safe".

Next stop: Buses transport Martha's Vineyard immigrants away from exclusive liberal enclave | Washington Examiner

Do they really not understand how this looks, or do they not care about anything other than getting icky brown people out of the neighborhood?

You have GOT to watch Tucker's intro from last night: Tucker Carlson blistering opening statement… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Here's an interesting piece from Julie Kelly about the guys still held in the gulag in DC, uncharged and unrepresented: The Unidentified and Uncharged Instigator in the Oath Keepers Case › American Greatness

So, who is “1%Watchdog?” Despite the most intrusive surveillance and investigative tools known to mankind, prosecutors still claim they don’t know his name or the names of two other anonymous participants. In a letter to defense attorneys last month, Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Nestler informed counsel the government “is not able to confirm these individuals’ true identities for you.”

Further, Nestler disclosed in his own motion that prosecutors do “not intend to argue that user 1%Watchdog is a named defendant.”

This should raise serious questions as to the role of “1%Watchdog” and whether he worked in some capacity on behalf of the government. Skepticism is well warranted. To understand why, look no further than the FBI-concocted plan to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020. The main FBI informant created at least two encrypted group chats, invited his unsuspecting targets to participate, and gave FBI agents full, real-time access to the conversations.
    The FBI set this whole thing up.

Oh, now everything is great?

Tougher - YouTube

----------------------------------------------

Lots of truth in this 2 minute video.

I remember my grandfather about lost his mind when Nixon took us off the gold standard in favor of the fiat petro dollar in the early 70s.

Probably one of the reasons I've always liked silver and gold; he knew what happened in the Weimar Republic and wasn't afraid to tell 10 year old me what he thought about "governments."

Why #SilverSqueeze in 2 minutes | Wall Street Silver - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    ...What are people's predictions on what will happen now?
    It's not going away.
    Nobody is admitting defeat, despite all evidence they were wrong.
    Food shortages will result in the massive spread of deadly disease, just as it did during past communist revolution attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    There were no bail ins in Greece, but there were some in Cyprus and I think maybe Iceland. It will take the US a very, very long time to reach the level of Greece. That country is running defaults as a way of doing business. They have been at it for centuries. I think they may be more indebted than China at this point, as a percentage of GDP. The EU is massaging stats to unbelievable heights to cover up what a disaster it is.
    At least they are not so broken they are doing this in Greece yet: China is painting Mountains Green to fool Environmentalists - No, Really - YouTube

I only wish somebody could bus them to Francesco's house so he could experience the lifestyle he thinks we all deserve!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Loaf 'n Jug. Colorado's 7-Eleven. Come to think of it, the FBI hasn't actually executed anybody like these cops did. They just execute your existence, not your body.
    Let's give the FBI credit where it is due; they murder just as many people as cops, but they do it much more clandestinely.
    They are essentially street cops without any ethics, +10IQ and 100X the resources.

When cops kill somebody, it's murder.
    When the FBI kills somebody, it's suicide.

We are supposed to believe that something called "White Supremacy" exists as a major problem in this country, and that all the violence of the past 2 years of Black Lives Matter riots was actually due to this White Supremacy thing.

Facebook reportedly sharing private IM conversations with FBI as "leads" – HotAir

If you are still using Facebook, you are being used by Facebook. And let me ask you: do you personally know anybody that advocates the Supremacy of "White People"? That advocates the "separation" of white people from "your mud races"? And if so, what the hell are you going to do with the Italians?

-------------------------------------------------------------

And regarding "climate change," this state media piece is a wonderful example of the propaganda that has crept into everybody's head over the past 30 years: Report: Fossil fuel industry funds research to weaken climate change messaging - UPI.com

According to an investigative report published Thursday in the British Medical Journal, fossil fuel companies have provided money to elite American universities to fund research that weakens messages on climate change and protects the interests of fossil fuel providers.

The report found that energy companies have used a similar strategy to tobacco companies in prior decades -- to protect their interests by becoming a primary funder of research.

In 2021 Stanford University students sent a petition and letter to the university president protesting the fossil fuel industry funding for university research.

That letter argued that "accepting funding from the fossil fuel industry poses an inherent conflict of interest" and threatens researchers' academic integrity." The students said in the letter that Stanford has accepted tens of millions of dollars from fossil fuel companies since 2011 to fund university research.
    I have a question: What has the "green energy" manufacturing sector done along these same lines? How about the Pharmaceutical industry and their control of the FDA/CDC and journal publishing about vaccines over the past 2 years? UPI doesn't seem very concerned about these topics.

Do they really not understand how this looks, or do they not care about anything other than getting icky brown people out of the neighborhood?

You have GOT to watch Tucker's intro from last night: Tucker Carlson blistering opening statement… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Here's the problem...the democrats are acting in contradiction of their own stated ideals. In a world that makes sense, this would be the part where they lose. The problem is, this is nothing new for them. They have done things like this again, and again, and again. Everyone who abandoned the democrats for being hypocrites did so years ago. The support they have left are from people who are either hypocrites themselves, or at the very least don't mind overlooking it. To us, this makes them look terrible. But to the people still behind them at this point, this is easily overlooked just like everything else. I don't think anyone's crossing over the divide at this point and changing their mind. That's over.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Here's the problem...the democrats are acting in contradiction of their own stated ideals. In a world that makes sense, this would be the part where they lose. The problem is, this is nothing new for them. They have done things like this again, and again, and again. Everyone who abandoned the democrats for being hypocrites did so years ago. The support they have left are from people who are either hypocrites themselves, or at the very least don't mind overlooking it. To us, this makes them look terrible. But to the people still behind them at this point, this is easily overlooked just like everything else. I don't think anyone's crossing over the divide at this point and changing their mind. That's over.
    True. The only question for these people is: how big a plate of shit will you eat?

starting strength coach development program
    True. The only question for these people is: how big a plate of shit will you eat?
    This is why a generation or three of people conditioned into understanding that thinking is not thinking, but feeling is thinking, is perhaps the most dangerous dynamic you can have in a society with the wealth we have. Any absurdity can continue until the conditions no longer allow for it, and that's not a universal, either. Some people will give it up quickly. Some people will ride it all the way into the ground.

Who knows where that shakes out over 330 million people?

At least more people are paying attention, now. I don't believe the average person has much left in the tank, and I'm happy to see the headspace in the zeitgeist that Desantis, Musk et al. are creating. It gives somewhere for the average consciousness to go amidst all of the pravda and buffoonery.