starting strength gym
Page 2365 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13651865226523152355236323642365236623672375241524652865 ... LastLast
Results 23,641 to 23,650 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Desantis is the system-created opposition to Trump. He might be a good guy, but this is his role and purpose. Fuck Desantis.
    Also, remember, Musk is not Tony Stark; he’s Justin Hammer.

I cannot believe this is a real headline. It's 100% real. They are actually going with this.

"‘They enriched us.’ Migrants’ 44-hour visit leaves indelible mark on Martha’s Vineyard"

Migrants' 44-hour visit leaves indelible mark on Martha's Vineyard - CNN

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Imagine if the British had an actual monarch.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    How does putting fiat cash under your matress save you from inflation? Or theft? What if your government decides to print a new type of paper and decides that's what you have to use now, making your cash worthless? Or simply decides that 50s are not legal anymore?
    Fair points, Francesco. Still:

*Not saying it's perfect, but the Russians must have this intuition in their bones, for when that 08 madness began, as I said, to hedge against inflation, they ran out to buy hard durable goods like appliances. Even this go round, in March and April after Biden's and Europe's boneheaded moves, hard goods like laptops started selling out everywhere.
    *For these other two options, I'd say it's obvious that a person is living in a fantasy world, to think that buying Bitcoin to hedge against inflation and illegal confiscation of private property, as you live within a society so broken and repressive that such outcomes are realistic.

So, I'm sticking to my conclusion, so long as your society still has some cohesion and resembles a representative republic, cash and avoiding "processable" income as much as possible are the only tools you need.

The religious types equating transhumanism with mark of the beast/antichrist shit are sounding a lot more sensible to me every day...
    https://leohohmann.com/2022/09/13/bi...and-the-world/

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I cannot believe this is a real headline. It's 100% real. They are actually going with this.

"‘They enriched us.’ Migrants’ 44-hour visit leaves indelible mark on Martha’s Vineyard"

Migrants' 44-hour visit leaves indelible mark on Martha's Vineyard - CNN
    I saw that. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Imagine if the British had an actual monarch.
    Are you insinuating that Charles is not Monarch Material? Why, whatever made you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    How does putting fiat cash under your matress save you from inflation? Or theft? What if your government decides to print a new type of paper and decides that's what you have to use now, making your cash worthless? Or simply decides that 50s are not legal anymore?
    Let me take this opportunity to reiterate the life lesson that you should not hold too much of your assets in the coin of any realm. Ever. For so many reasons. And you should have multiple storage locations with an appropriate level of security.