starting strength gym
Page 2366 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13661866226623162356236423652366236723682376241624662866 ... LastLast
Results 23,651 to 23,660 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    First version of 'Mortality Monitoring' for Germany is live!
    —> Clearly visible the elevated mortality since about mid-2021... Vaccine related?!
    —> Clearly visible the 2018 flu pandemic, which had more excess than any covid wave.
    —> Deutschland Weekly All-Cause Deaths - Mortality Monitoring Germany (might change later)
    @USMortality usmortality.com

Breaking News: ICAN Obtains Court Order Requiring CDC to Release V-Safe Data that Includes Over 137 Million Health Entries Made After COVID-19 Vaccines - ICAN - Informed Consent Action Network

India Overtakes UK To Become Fifth Biggest Economy - GreatGameIndia

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Let me take this opportunity to reiterate the life lesson that you should not hold too much of your assets in the coin of any realm. Ever. For so many reasons. And you should have multiple storage locations with an appropriate level of security.
    Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That video is a nice ad for Starting Strength. I think the only guy who weighed over 160 lbs was the psycho with the mini hatchet.

Journalists think that is an "axe."

We are supposed to believe that something called "White Supremacy" exists as a major problem in this country, and that all the violence of the past 2 years of Black Lives Matter riots was actually due to this White Supremacy thing.

Larry Elder wrote that in 2020 alone there were about 20,000 murders of POC by POC. I believe that number was pulled from FBI statistics.

I believe the number of POC murdered by the White Supremacist group the KKK in that same period was zero, and has been for probably some decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Desantis is the system-created opposition to Trump. He might be a good guy, but this is his role and purpose. Fuck Desantis.
    I agree with you; A month or two ago I was wondering why Desantis wasn't being constantly attacked by the legacy media.
    Brought to you by the same people who own CNN et al:
    WATCH: 'America's Top Gov' Ron DeSantis releases new ad | 'American Agenda'

I wish economic data were real so I could understand if this meant something.

Here is the full cringey, Woke-Hollywood stylized ad:
    DeSantis CHANNELS Top Gun In SAVAGE Ad

Journalists think that is an "axe."
    Nothing about this that I've seen so far makes any sense. So, they're all just sitting around waiting to be killed?

Calling it. False Flag. Keep people afraid and divided. I'm sure there's much more in the works.

FULL VIDEO: NYC Man PULLS OUT AX in McDonalds - YouTube

"They" are trying to spark something off. I'm pretty sure no matter what the outcome is in November, we're all fooked either way...

starting strength coach development program
    Congressman Clay Higgins looks like our guy if we want a real, independent American leader:
    Louisiana Sheriff Clay Higgins Gives Inspiring Speech 'We will not comply... We are FREE Americans!'