starting strength gym
Page 2368 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 13681868226823182358236623672368236923702378241824682868 ... LastLast
Results 23,671 to 23,680 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Hopefully this fiasco will get more traction now that Tucker is promoting it through his Brownstone Institute platform.
    Adverse Effects of the Pfizer Vaccine Covered Up by the Israeli Ministry of Health ⋆ Brownstone Institute
    As I write this, there are armies of idiots on twitter with Ukrainian flag emojis next to their names, tirelessly defending Martha's Vineyard. There are no more minds left to be changed.

It deeply sickens me, what Doctors did to this little girl: Powerful words from DeTransitoner Chloe Cole… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Fucking cowards, they lack the balls to tell the Left "No, you morons! Twelve-year-olds don't even know where they are, much less who they will be for the rest of their lives."

I am quite thoroughly tired of people agreeing with obvious lies, just because it's easier.

More: Employee fired from hospital for rejecting trans ideology in online comment

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    As I write this, there are armies of idiots on twitter with Ukrainian flag emojis next to their names, tirelessly defending Martha's Vineyard. There are no more minds left to be changed.
    Stop using Twitter. You won't miss it, I promise.

The ad is lame, but campaign ads usually are. Youre not selling me on this controlled opposition hypothesis..
    Yeah, the add doesn't sell me either. Going to a foreign nation to sign bills infringing on the speech of his constituents is what sells me on it.

The ad is lame, but campaign ads usually are. Youre not selling me on this controlled opposition hypothesis. The media has absolutely gone after him hard. They were shitting all over him for not locking the state down. "Deathsantis" and all that. A little while back i heard fourth hand information that hes not even planning to run in 2024, which is smart if trump is going to.
    Trump, no Desantis, just Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Stop using Twitter. You won't miss it, I promise.
    I don't, I just see tweets shared now and again in other places. They've made the site almost entirely unusable if you don't have an account logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Yeah, the add doesn't sell me either. Going to a foreign nation to sign bills infringing on the speech of his constituents is what sells me on it.
    Now, this is a legitimate criticism.

DeSantis is indeed a product of the system. The question is, however, “is he an intentional product or an unexpected outlier?”

Guys, what are we going to do? Vote Libertarian?

Migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard file class-action suit against DeSantis

The suit provides a detailed account of how the migrants came to board the two planes allegedly under false pretenses, arguing the relocations violated their Fourth and 14th Amendment rights and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
    When they take away your rights, they're also giving them to someone else.

How is it, exactly, that illegal aliens have rights under the Constitution of the United States? Where and when was this decided?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How is it, exactly, that illegal aliens have rights under the Constitution of the United States? Where and when was this decided?
    I dunno, but this Canadian sure would like some of them…rights, too. Can I get next?