starting strength gym
Page 2372 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13721872227223222362237023712372237323742382242224722872 ... LastLast
Results 23,711 to 23,720 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    What do you mean by this response to her post?

What is the alternative?
    We banks and credit card companies that are even more antagonistic to freedom.
    Or we have crypto.
    Gab pay is an alternative. Small I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are the biggest doomer I know, there is no helping you
    Thank you for the recognition, and you're correct, I'm probably beyond help trying to figure out this absolutely bat shit crazy world we are living in right now!

I'm the kind of guy who has always tried to learn and understand things; fix broke stuff, figure out how things work, build things from cars to houses by reading a book and working hard at it.

I just cannot understand/comprehend how we have gotten to this Twilight Zone version of humanity, and can't stop trying to figure it out, to no avail.

Coach provides the only platform where I can speak my mind and occasionally go on a rant, while listening to and learning from other like-minded and even not so like-minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    What do you mean by this?
    I meant what I said. (ok, wrote) I am not certain that the people who have a say in who rules us should not also be people who have a material, cultural, and ancestral stake in how well we do under said rulers. I am not convinced that unfettered democracy is any way to run a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I meant what I said. (ok, wrote) I am not certain that the people who have a say in who rules us should not also be people who have a material, cultural, and ancestral stake in how well we do under said rulers. I am not convinced that unfettered democracy is any way to run a country.
    I kind of understand what you mean, can you expand your thought? How would that work exactly? Who decides which people have more at stake than others? Once those people are rulers, who is stopping them to do whatever they want?
    It just seems a little too arbitrary and random to me. Wouldn't you end up with a monarchy?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Gab pay is an alternative. Small I know.
    I had no idea anything like this existed.
    I may have to look into alternative payment platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I kind of understand what you mean, can you expand your thought? How would that work exactly? Who decides which people have more at stake than others? Once those people are rulers, who is stopping them to do whatever they want?
    It just seems a little too arbitrary and random to me. Wouldn't you end up with a monarchy?
    Read Starship Troopers.

This is important. You should look into if your legislature has quietly tied your state’s emissions standards to California’s standards, as well as other laws that are designed to steal your personal freedoms.
    Never Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste

------
    Indeed, I can't believe we have come all this way either. This to me though, is extremely worrying.
    Washington Becomes First State to Legalize Human Body Composting - EcoWatch
    “I feel so happy,” Spade told The Seattle Times. “I can’t believe we’ve come all this way, but here we are.”
    HUMAN remains can be used as compost in 2027 under new California law to tackle climate change | Daily Mail Online
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I just cannot understand/comprehend how we have gotten to this Twilight Zone version of humanity, and can't stop trying to figure it out, to no avail.
    No idea really. My only guess is that when people have it too good for a while, bad shit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    The thing is, a lot of the people who shouldn't vote do have that stake. People who vote based on government handouts often also have material, cultural, and perhaps even ancestral motives. In fact, their own little cultures exist more firmly than the overall national one does. What common traits and beliefs do we even share as Americans? Seems like nothing. Immigrants don't assimilate anymore because there's nothing to assimilate into.

starting strength coach development program
    Ukraine isn't capable of taking the war to Russia, nor is Russia (short of flattening everything) capable of holding that much territory against resolute defenders. Fuck, a coalition of the most technically advanced militaries in the World couldn't snuff out a bunch of shepherds with ak 47s and rpgs. With Western supplies Ukraine could draw this out for years.

Only Russia can fix this. Putin is already using infantry as fodder to spot Ukranian positions. Now he's talking about sending in 300,000 conscripts. That's 300,000 Russian families expecting their sons back in body bags. Someone internal needs to step up and kill that prick and as many of his inner circle as possible.

This an objectively terrible situation. Anyone supporting Putin out of some bullshit left v right or desire to be contrarian is an absolute cunt of a human being.