starting strength gym
Page 2389 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13891889228923392379238723882389239023912399243924892889 ... LastLast
Results 23,881 to 23,890 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Vaccines | Free Full-Text | A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19
    Abstract
    The current report presents the case of a 76-year-old man with Parkinson’s disease (PD) who died three weeks after receiving his third COVID-19 vaccination. The patient was first vaccinated in May 2021 with the ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vector vaccine, followed by two doses of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine in July and December 2021. The family of the deceased requested an autopsy due to ambiguous clinical signs before death. PD was confirmed by post-mortem examinations. Furthermore, signs of aspiration pneumonia and systemic arteriosclerosis were evident. However, histopathological analyses of the brain uncovered previously unsuspected findings, including acute vasculitis (predominantly lymphocytic) as well as multifocal necrotizing encephalitis of unknown etiology with pronounced inflammation including glial and lymphocytic reaction. In the heart, signs of chronic cardiomyopathy as well as mild acute lympho-histiocytic myocarditis and vasculitis were present. Although there was no history of COVID-19 for this patient, immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike and nucleocapsid proteins) was performed. Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection. The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines.
    Jay Bhattacharya: The legal case against Anthony Fauci - YouTube

https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/ra...e-safe-to-eat/

China has opened dozens of "overseas police stations" around the globe to monitor its citizens living abroad, including in the US and Canada.

China has opened police stations in US and Canada to monitor Chinese citizens: Report

Chickenshit Fuck! Probably a good sign though. It means that when he can be cornered somehow, he will sellout everyone just to save his yellow-bellied ass.
    Pfizer CEO pulls out of testifying to EU Parliament COVID panel – POLITICO

Another proud 'first' for the Transgender movement: First openly Trans U.S. Army officer indicted for treason

I'm not saying the T in LGBT stands for Treasonous, just pointing out hypocrisy in the media for ignoring an 'important milestone' that doesn't fit the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    FFS, we are conjecturing. What is wrong with that?
    You make a fair point Jovan but the track record of what happens when our government (and especially our State Department) conjectures is terrible. Just drop the idea to enough Americans to form a voting block that some country is suffering from the abuses of some alleged dictator, and the bombs start flying and the magic happens, all to the cheers of the voters.

Bottom line is Putin came in at a time when American oligarchs were looting the country, yet rather than get in on $ome of that he opted to turn things around. Yes perhaps his mind has changed since then, but the ca$h-in vs. risk-of-getting-caught ratios have surely only worsened since 2000, so I'm a lot less likely to distrust his motives or ultimate aims.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    IMO Poland and USA are the two most likely culprits as it's in their best interests, and they are logistically most able to do so in terms of capabilities and location. Poland does not want Germany and Russia co-operating as historically that has led to bad outcomes for Poland.

It was predicted to kick of around the 2040's or so, but what pushed Poland to the US orbit and away from Nato was German/Russian co-operation over energy.
    My Russian acquaintance claims the Polish still hate the Russians for the ass-kicking the Russians handed to them back in the early 15th century when the Poles tried again to invade. I guess old grudges really can take centuries to subside.

She also thinks much of the modern hate for the Russkies comes out of Rome, forever bitter that the Slavs chose Orthodoxy over Catholicism. I'm far from a religious historian so I'll leave to others to back up whether such a hypothesis for the root cause of Russophobia makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Here's an alternative theory, and it's not far fetched at all:

Nordstream | The LawDog Files

"In my experience when anything involving energy-industry hydrocarbons explodes … well, sabotage isn’t the first thing that comes to mind. And honestly, when it comes to a pipeline running natural gas under Russian (non)maintenance, an explosion means that it’s Tuesday. Or Friday. Or another day of the week ending in “y”."

Interesting theory, but it requires a few hurdles I'm not ready to jump over yet.

The timing? Does Occam's Razor really allow incompetent maintenance to explain the impeccable timing (for TPTB who WANT an escalation of the conflict) of these explosions?

Russians in general are too incompetent or laissez-faire with maintenance to keep such a massive infrastructure project running? Haven't WE been paying THEM to take us into space for the past decade-plus?

Why can't the libs and rinos think and speak this clearly, and effectively get things done in a time of crisis?

Answer: They don't want to, because they don't give a shit about anything but power and money.

JUST IN: DeSantis Says 'We're Working With Elon Musk' Post-Hurricane Ian, Details Recovery Steps - YouTube

So, that thing about Karl-Peter Griesemann and his fateful private jet trip, looks like it's actually nothing. As in, he seems like he wasn't actually running the company since a couple of years ago, and there is no confirmation they had a maintenance contract for one of the blown pipelines anyway.
    So, a fairly clumsy f**k up; mine, not theirs.
    As an excuse, I can only say that, for historical reasons, any time we hear 'guy involved in oil industry dies in air crash'* we get a bit jumpy.
    Apologies everyone.

IPB

I refer to Enrico Mattei's fiery death

NSW fast tracks mRNA FMD and Lumpy Skin Disease vaccines | NSW Government

They seem determined to kill us with this shit here in Australia, if not directly then indirectly.

Some of this seems extreme, except that extremity has been called for:

Slouching Toward Endgame - Kunstler

“Joe Biden” slammed the door on that pretty conclusively Monday, blowing up the two pipelines, a premier act of insanity by a US government fueled at every level and in every direction by psychotic strategic thinking. For starters, consider that the Nord Stream sabotage amounts to the leading member of NATO committing an act-of-war against the rest of NATO. What else do you call depriving most of Europe of the means to make a living — or merely to stay alive?

As it happens, Germany is in no position to answer this casus belli by going to war against the USA. Germany has a Potemkin military — America has made sure of that since 1945, the last time these Teutons of northern forests went batshit crazy against Western Civ. Seems to me that either Chancellor Olaf Scholz acknowledges this deadly affront to Germany and negates further participation in the NATO Ukraine idiocy, OR, within a few months he will face a violent political uprising from his own people and his government will fall — and not necessarily within the framework of any orderly parliamentary procedure. More like mobs in the streets… chaos… government buildings torched… officials strung-up — real insurrection, not the fake kind we hear about endlessly from the American Party of Chaos.

How, exactly, do any of the major NATO countries continue to regard the USA as any kind of ally? They won’t and they can’t. Anyway, and despite the recent panicked expansion of NATO, member countries of the adjoining scaffold known as the European Union are peeling off one-by-one. Georgia Meloni, soon to be Prime Minister of Italy, couldn’t have put it more plainly when her coalition won last week’s election: she and they oppose in the strongest terms all the Woke nonsense that the World Economic Forum has programmed into the EU. She and they are against the cancellation of individual liberties and tyrannical affronts to due process of law; are against the degenerate campaign to undermine family, church, and national sovereignty; and are unwilling to act as a dumping ground for anymore Third World hordes the EU stupidly induces to come to Europe’s shores.

ER Physician Dr. Joseph Fraiman Finds COVID Vaccines Have 1-in-800 Risk of Serious Adverse Events
    "The bottom line takeaway is there is a 1-in-800 adverse event [risk] over all these [COVID] vaccines...vs 1-in-a-Million for the vaccines we've been familiar with for decades"

Clip: ER Physician Dr. Joseph Fraiman Finds COVID Vaccines Have 1-in-800 Risk of Serious Adverse Events

Study: Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials by Joseph Fraiman, Juan Erviti, Mark Jones, Sander Greenland, Patrick Whelan, Robert M. Kaplan, Peter Doshi :: SSRN

This is pretty interesting.
    Destroying spike protein! - COVID-19 update 60 - YouTube

Bill Gates Caught Admitting ?Climate Change Is WEF Scam? to Inner Circle - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    No you won't, because red meat is unhealthy for the environment as beef produces methane, a green house gas, you will be able to buy tofu however to cook on your BBQ. When the green folk control what energy you can use, they will also tell you what to eat, unless of course you know someone who grows there own meat. Have you tried under ground mutton?

Feeding seaweed to cows: Our livestock methane research lights up – CSIROscope
    I get that you were segueing the article, but I know a lot of people with cattle. I just bought half a cow for $800 working out to just under $3 per pound.

Where you live still means a whole lot, and we're a long way from the coasts.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Finally, a pro-Ukie take that wasn't completely retarded. Some of the claims seem odd, but it was refreshing. Thanks for posting.
    I don't know that seems kind of retarded. I read a lot of Qposting on 4chan of stories like that about the US presidential election. The idea that you could have a parallel military structure that wants to fight Russia but doesn’t out zelenskey for it is hard to believe. There’s been quite a few coups or soft coups where the military or state has gone against its leader and never once has it stayed silent.
    If true then the paratroopers would have “captured” zelenskey immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    NSW fast tracks mRNA FMD and Lumpy Skin Disease vaccines | NSW Government

They seem determined to kill us with this shit here in Australia, if not directly then indirectly.
    On the upside a bunch of dead cows will be harder to ignore because Cow’s can’t be ideologically possessed like human cattle are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Some of this seems extreme, except that extremity has been called for:
    Slouching Toward Endgame - Kunstler
    Nato was never going to last. Hell, even when the soviets were around France was in it just to act against the US. A united European military power could on paper threaten the US hegemony on a strategic level. It would never be allowed to rise unless there were 10 bidens in a row. Regardless of how friendly they are, if there’s 2 big dogs in a yard, they’re going to fight eventually.