starting strength gym
Page 2397 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13971897229723472387239523962397239823992407244724972897 ... LastLast
Results 23,961 to 23,970 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    More from Steve Kirsch on how to answer folks who claim he's "not a subject matter expert"

Passing the blue pill "credibility test"
    I just use my retard test instead. If someone uses the word "debunked" and throws a bunch of cathedral articles at me with no analysis of his own, or indication that he even understood your arguments, that person is a retard and I adjust my expectations of him accordingly. There is a 99.9% chance every single one of Steve's 11 responses would have been ignored or dismissed in a similar fashion.

You know the first and only thing "Rob" did was google "Steve Kirsch", received authoritative guidance on what to think about him, then deleted the email. Sometimes you just have to accept that you can't fix retards. If there is at least a spark of curiosity or willingness to engage, maybe, but the Rob guy in Steve's example showed absolutely none. He took his orders like a good little retarded soldier, then went back to doing whatever retarded shit he does during his day and never thought about it again.

Default 'We had such trust, we feel such fools'

Dear Mr Rippetoe,
    I thought the readers of this board would be interested in this story about the mistakes made by a hospital in the UK which resulted in the death of a child:

‘We had such trust, we feel such fools’: how shocking hospital mistakes led to our daughter’s death | Family | The Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Miller View Post
    Dear Mr Rippetoe,
    I thought the readers of this board would be interested in this story about the mistakes made by a hospital in the UK which resulted in the death of a child:

‘We had such trust, we feel such fools’: how shocking hospital mistakes led to our daughter’s death | Family | The Guardian
    This is very sad, the result of blind trust and fear of being an asshole. For example: An Estimated 30,000 Americans Were Killed by Ventilators & Iatrogenesis in April 2020

This examination concludes that, contrary to popular belief, there was no uniquely deadly strain or variant emanating out of New York in spring 2020; this is clear from the fact that several states close to New York such as Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine experienced little to no excess deaths during that time period.

On the contrary, over 30,000 Americans appear to have been killed by mechanical ventilators or other forms of medical iatrogenesis throughout April 2020, primarily in the area around New York.

This result is not altogether surprising, as subsequent studies revealed a 97.2% mortality rate among those over age 65 who were put on mechanical ventilators in accordance with the initial guidance from the WHO—as opposed to a 26.6% mortality rate among those over age 65 who weren’t put on mechanical ventilators—before a grassroots campaign put a stop to the practice by the beginning of May 2020.

As one doctor later told the Wall Street Journal, “We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patients’ benefit, but in order to control the epidemic… That felt awful.”

To put this in perspective, patients over age 65 were more than 26 times as likely to survive if they were not placed on mechanical ventilators.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I just use my retard test instead. If someone uses the word "debunked" and throws a bunch of cathedral articles at me with no analysis of his own, or indication that he even understood your arguments…

Consensus is another red flag word.

Total evisceration of the Nord Stream narrative by Tucker.

Rhetorical masterpiece. This is what you send to your friend or relative who isn't a complete shitlib, but still defaults to the mainstream narratives when it comes to foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    No. It is actually completely and utterly pandemic management related. So if they need to use your house as a quarantine hub they can do so with no need to seek approval from anyone. The only thing they need to do is get advice from our chief health Officer. They don't even need to follow that advice either. And it was all rammed through state parliament with no time for debate because people here voted for a narcissistic psycho with complete control of both houses.

But yes they can do that stuff too.
    They can shut down whole cities so a house would not be much good, no it has more to do with your criminal activity, but if you are concerned about it better move to Tasmania.

CONFISCATION LEGISLATION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA: A BRIEF OUTLINE – Chelmsford Legal

Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet
    It doesn't go well...
    Rolling Stone Magazine Founder Jann Wenner Tells Joe Rogan the Government Must Regulate the Internet

Jann Wenner is not especially intelligent.