starting strength gym
Page 2401 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 14011901230123512391239924002401240224032411245125012901 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,010 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is it possible that we are not the only people on earth who see this situation for what it is?

Tech Billionaire — Trump was right, but we listened to Greta instead… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    My ten year hiatus from the news cycle had me stupid at some point, but now that I am back, it is quite simple - Trump was right about EVERYTHING. Everybody was really stupid not to listen. Nothing else needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    And yet more civilian attacks by Mother Russia. Meanwhile, they flee from military targets with their tails between their legs.
    They also have started building "mini'-auschwitz" concentration and torture camps where they are gassing millions of minority civilians after they pull out their gold teeth without any anaesthesia and flaying them completely to make lampshades out of their skin!
    Not only that, they are making soap from their fat too and using babies for nuclear-armed ballistic missile target practice!
    'Gold Teeth' Ukraine Recovered From "Russian Mini-Auschwitz Torture Chamber" Were Actually From Village Dentist; Report | ZeroHedge

The Snake Island Ukrainians died after sinking 50 thousand russian ships! Heroes!
    But, we still have the Ghost of Keeev to save them!
    You just have to believe like Peter Pan.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    So, I'm about losing my mind over this:

My daughter took my 1 year old grandson in for a "regular" appointment, and ended up finding out when they did the standard vaccines, the doc also had them do a coof vaccine on him. They did it under the guise of a flu vaccine.

The next day, he had a terrible rash all over his face and body.

The docs tried to explain it away as a normal reaction.

I'm really struggling with how to respond to this egregious violation of basic human rights.
    Would I be inciting violence if I told you that I’d be fuckin’ insane over that? Seems to me you have a chance of owning that practice with some legal effort. Easy words for me, yes…

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    They also have started building "mini'-auschwitz" concentration and torture camps where they are gassing millions of minority civilians after they pull out their gold teeth without any anaesthesia and flaying them completely to make lampshades out of their skin!
    Not only that, they are making soap from their fat too and using babies for nuclear-armed ballistic missile target practice!
    'Gold Teeth' Ukraine Recovered From "Russian Mini-Auschwitz Torture Chamber" Were Actually From Village Dentist; Report | ZeroHedge

The Snake Island Ukrainians died after sinking 50 thousand russian ships! Heroes!
    You forgot the lampshades.

And did you know that Russians drink vodka distilled from the Apple of Ukrainian Eye? Better than potato.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Akshually, you didn’t forget the lampshades.

I blame my fever.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Would I be inciting violence if I told you that I’d be fuckin’ insane over that? Seems to me you have a chance of owning that practice with some legal effort. Easy words for me, yes…

You forgot the lampshades.

And did you know that Russians drink vodka distilled from the Apple of Ukrainian Eye? Better than potato.

Akshually, you didn’t forget the lampshades.

I blame my fever.
    I can't post what's running through my mind about this.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.

Thomas Paine

Also, my 4th daughter took her 3 month old baby to the hospital after he was exposed to "Covid" infected relatives. All vaccinated.

After two hours, they sent her home and said to give the baby some Tylenol.

Two weeks later, she got a bill for $6500 from the hospital, after insurance coverage.

Also, my 4th daughter took her 3 month old baby to the hospital after he was exposed to "Covid" infected relatives. All vaccinated.

Two weeks later, she got a bill for $6500 from the hospital, after insurance coverage.
    Did she learn anything?

This girl has learned: Samantha knows the score… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Did she learn anything?

This girl has learned: Samantha knows the score… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Yes, unfortunately, at 21 years old she's already realized the world is corrupt as shit. I really hoped she'd get a few more years before learning that. Probably my fault for speaking my mind too often.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    And yet more civilian attacks by Mother Russia. Meanwhile, they flee from military targets with their tails between their legs.
    Thank you for this post. You've enriched us all with these deep insights.

I can't post what's running through my mind about this.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.

Thomas Paine

I can't say exactly what I would do in your situation, but I would never forgive these bastards and I would never stop fighting.

This goes for the vaccine injuries, the victims of illegal alien attacks/rapes (The recent Vegas stabbing of 8 Americans was committed by an alien from Guatemala; attacks/rapes at the hands of aliens are an almost daily occurrence in all western countries now, even though they are rarely named as aliens in news reports) and victims of the New Opium War being facilitated by China, the cartels, pharma and Soros.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    That's not the act I'm talking about. I'm talking about what was passed just days ago. I'm not disagreeing with you that all those things can happen, do happen and have happened but what I am saying is the state of emergency act is now potentially even worse for us because it has been handed over completely to the police with no oversight.

There's no more debate at all, even if it was largely useless before, now it won't even be allowed to occur.

It is a new legislation that transfers the state of emergency powers from politicians to police. Nothing to do with criminal activity which is a separate issue, unless you're going to say that being unvaccinated is a crime, which I've been there and done that.
    I have never liked McGowan, but the SOE has ended as far the CV-19 is concerned, but tell me what politician who has had a taste of absolute power is willing to let it go, well at least while he remains in power. You have only yourselves to blame though, you voted him in. Victoria is just as draconian as WA, but has better safeguards. Look WA is a big state, move up to Canarvon or Broome that is of course if you can handle to weather.