starting strength gym
Page 2406 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14061906230623562396240424052406240724082416245625062906 ... LastLast
Results 24,051 to 24,060 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How many Australians have guns?
    A little under a million registered owners with roughly 4 million registered firearms. There are more, they just never let themselves be registered in '96 when the laws where changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How many Australians have guns?
    About six.

Cops, deputies and state troopers don't enforce federal drafts. If anything, as able-bodied men, they would be among the first selected, and do you thing the federal government is interested in leaving men like me where we are to protect our own families and communities? In this part of the world, I don't know one officer who's going to try and take your guns, either. We ALL like guns just as much as you for hunting,sporting and defense -- we just happen to need them for work.

I just wonder which poor bastards they would send to pick you up. They've been mostly getting rid of MPs. Given the nature of modern conventional warfare, the draft is obsolete. If we don't have enough men for a foreign war, then we don't need to go. There is no more lining the peasant levies up with spears. War now is drones and smart munitions with high loitering times and over-the-horizon ranges. There will always need to be boots on the deck, but large troop concentrations will be targets on the front end and liabilities on the back end once your industrialization turns to dust and takes food production with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Who is supposed to be drafted into what war?
    The Selective Service System exists to draft US residents into a war should the government deem it necessary.
    When they believe there is a possibility they will have to reinstate the draft in the near future, they start issuing these notifications and advertisements.
    It is a preparatory step.

However, at this point NATO appears to have lost the propaganda war.
    The only people who now want war are the most recalcitrant boomers and the most vapid leftists; neither group is capable of providing many soldiers for an active war.
    Everyone else will refuse to be drafted, because the penalties are unenforceable and they don't want to die in a pointless war.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Cops, deputies and state troopers don't enforce federal drafts. If anything, as able-bodied men, they would be among the first selected, and do you thing the federal government is interested in leaving men like me where we are to protect our own families and communities? In this part of the world, I don't know one officer who's going to try and take your guns, either. We ALL like guns just as much as you for hunting, sporting and defense -- we just happen to need them for work.

I just wonder which poor bastards they would send to pick you up. They've been mostly getting rid of MPs. Given the nature of modern conventional warfare, the draft is obsolete. If we don't have enough men for a foreign war, then we don't need to go. There is no more lining the peasant levies up with spears. War now is drones and smart munitions with high loitering times and over-the-horizon ranges. There will always need to be boots on the deck, but large troop concentrations will be targets on the front end and liabilities on the back end once your industrialization turns to dust and takes food production with it.
    I believe if we see the theory tested out, we will find modern warfare is about tech and smart munitions more than soldiers only if one side is much stronger than the other.
    In a war between equals, like the US and Russia, all of the tech would be destroyed and depleted surprisingly quickly, following which, it would be extremely difficult to produce in the amounts needed to sustain a war effort.
    In the end it would become much more of a traditional war between soldiers with a few new tools and tactics.

Well, I posted a link about the cowardly doctor in my city suing the government for dropping masks on flights in Canada, so I guess I should post something relatively positive:

An MP in my city blurted out "Enough of the woke shit!" during her fiery parliamentary speech.

Resist the temptation to repeat the same old 'a Canadian says sorry' joke. If she didn't she'd be kicked out of the chambers.

Al Gore vs Rush Limbaugh in 1992… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Bilateral Retinal Detachments in a Healthy 22-year-old Woman After Moderna SARS-COV-2 Vaccination - PubMed

This is actually a great idea.
    Over 500,000 Austrians demand 'right to cash payments' be added to country's constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The ADL, Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU etc. mysteriously remained silent on this, haven't they?
    It does appear so, along with many of the so called organized religious institutions.
    This interview of Rabbi Green which starts 2 hours 54 minutes in, explains his positions regarding the blatant destruction of human rights and liberties that has taken place the past few years. From it you can understand why the above groups you mention have remained and most probably will remain silent. Corona Investigative Committee - Session 84 - bear one another's burden

There will not be a draft to go to war with Russia.

starting strength coach development program
    In COVID hearing, #Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission.

The pfizer rep actually uses the phrase "speed of science" to justify it. The bitch should literally be hung.

All this shit is going on right in front of all our faces, but the smokeyjones types still think they aren't constantly lying to you.

From The New York Times:

The Russian missile attacks that killed at least 19 people across Ukraine on Monday were wide-ranging, but they were not as deadly as they could have been. That has renewed questions over the quality of Russia’s weapons.

So are the Russians killing too many Ukrainians, or not enough? Killing a lot of civilians is simultaneously a result of carelessness and precision? I can't keep any of this straight.

The amount of double-think being required of today's media-guzzlers is truly remarkable.