starting strength gym
Page 2420 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14201920232023702410241824192420242124222430247025202920 ... LastLast
Results 24,191 to 24,200 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Even better news: Canada's Trudeau announces ban on handgun sales, transfers, saying 'fewer guns means safer communities' | Fox News

This will make annexation even easier. For the Republic of Texas, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Interesting because it involves a firearm and self-defense, which we speak about a lot here.

As far as I understand it, guy whips out a gun during a "disagreement" with a store owner - something about a certain brand of cigars. Firefighter intervenes, gun is taken up by the guy's female friend, and she shoots the firefighter dead.

Kansas City judges rules the shooting self-defence.

Is it as clear cut as this, or is KC sending a political message?

https://twitter.com/KcDiscover/statu...ZOd6BKOUdJzEzg
    It is clearly not self defense, however the shooter is black and the firefighter defending himself is white.
    The message is White people are not allowed to defend themselves and non-white people will not be prosecuted for crimes, including murder.
    I am seeing homicides against white people here in Idaho go uninvestigated; the police simply refuse if they know or believe the criminal is non-white.
    The Republicans are cooperating on this in red states.

The police are also refusing to release the name/photo/description of armed robbery suspects who are still at large (if they are not White).
    However, they will release the booking photo/name of a White suspect in violation of the laws passed this year that restrict the release of arrest information.
    This is all clearly a political message from our friends at The Soros Group and the WEF.

If the man who got murdered was part of my family, a friend or even a neighbor, it would be time for vigilante justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    If the man who got murdered was part of my family, a friend or even a neighbor, it would be time for vigilante justice.
    If one were so inclined, it would seem to be smarter to hire a black assassin. Or just do it in black makeup.

19 States to Investigate Banks for ESG-Style Commitment to UN Alliance 19 States to Investigate Banks for ESG-Style Commitment to UN Alliance

Anthony Colpo’s latest:

Australian Health Authorities Claim ‘Vaccine’ Saves Lives, Data Shows Exact Opposite

Australian health authorities claim “vaccines save lives,” but repeatedly fail to answer my FOI requests with any evidence. Little wonder: The available data reveals it is the vaxxxinated who suffer higher death rates.

Australian Health Authorities Claim ‘Vaccine’ Saves Lives, Data Shows Exact Opposite – Anthony Colpo

I usually get groceries 2-3 times a week, and of course prices have been unreal.

I swear, today I went to buy the usual beef, eggs, butter, milk and seafood; the prices were up 15-25 percent in the past week...

I paid $6.89 for a half gallon of milk, and the same for a dozen eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest:

Australian Health Authorities Claim ‘Vaccine’ Saves Lives, Data Shows Exact Opposite

Australian health authorities claim “vaccines save lives,” but repeatedly fail to answer my FOI requests with any evidence. Little wonder: The available data reveals it is the vaxxxinated who suffer higher death rates.

Australian Health Authorities Claim ‘Vaccine’ Saves Lives, Data Shows Exact Opposite – Anthony Colpo
    Good work by Colpo. There has been a lot of articles lately about various CDC type organizations all over the world which have stopped publishing statistics or have at least made statistics not readily accessible once it became clear that most of the sick and dying are vaccinated. This was shamefully predictable.

Smith Says She’ll End Alberta Health Services’ Partnership With World Economic Forum Smith Says She’ll End Alberta Health Services’ Partnership With World Economic Forum

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I usually get groceries 2-3 times a week, and of course prices have been unreal.
    First-world-peloton-like problems.

You are now finally paying a just price for your privilege.

Green costs what it costs, and wants what it wants.