starting strength gym
Page 2429 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 14291929232923792419242724282429243024312439247925292929 ... LastLast
Results 24,281 to 24,290 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is the height of chuzpa, a complete insult to all affected by the evil policies. The only silver lining here is that some people are feeling scared and so they fucking should. These fuckers murdered and maimed innocent people and tortured uncountable more. Serious judgement with no empathy or remorse needs to be adjudicated on the people responsible for this treachery.

Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty - The Atlantic
    That silver lining is important. It indicates that the liberal social elite feel they need to negotiate a surrender, and this is their opening bid. We can conclude that our enemy's morale has plummeted. That might be very useful information.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is such absolute bullshit:

And this will work for most people.
    In April 2020, with nothing else to do, my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks. Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING!”

These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know.

Mild child abuse. I’ve seen it at my church not many months ago - a large family in a long line, from tallest to smallest, masked. Haven’t seen them since, but that might’ve been at the early Mass.

No reason to read Emily further other than out of morbid curiosity.

The Cloud of Unknowing is inescapable. There is no reasoned path to correct understanding. Everything is a roll of the dice, even the most ridiculous political contests (anticausal - appropriate). But it is a romantic journey. And we soar SOAR through the vacuum, with quantum foam in our wake.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm beginning to suspect that a "very tight race" might be a very reliable indicator of a stolen election. Why are all these populations magically splitting 50/50 so often? I've taken this for granted in US politics for a long time, but it's a bit fishy. I think you'd see more swinging back and forth than this seemingly chronic situation of razor close races. Pushing the fraud past the winning point is unnecessary work, and "close" races have the added bonus of giving people an erroneous psychological impression that the race was fair.
    I think Brasil might actually be a close race. Lula is a WEF/globohomo darling, but really an old school South American commie. He had pretty good results as president, in spite of the massive corruption. Bolsonaro ignored the Covid scam, which gives him a lot of popularity too, despite an only mildly successful presidency. I am of course still hoping Bolsonaro will not only not accede, but go a bit further, raise up the army and declare himself emperor of South America - there will never be a better time for this.

I'm beginning to suspect that a "very tight race" might be a very reliable indicator of a stolen election. Why are all these populations magically splitting 50/50 so often? I've taken this for granted in US politics for a long time, but it's a bit fishy. I think you'd see more swinging back and forth than this seemingly chronic situation of razor close races. Pushing the fraud past the winning point is unnecessary work, and "close" races have the added bonus of giving people an erroneous psychological impression that the race was fair.
    Because random chance is 50/50 and the larger a population that votes between two candidates is, the more likely it will be 50/50.
    I'll let you ponder the implications about democracy that raises.

Brazil is also absurdly left wing in general too, most of South America is, until the country is fucked up and they have to elect a right wing strongman for a term or two to right the ship and allow the normal lefties back in charge to fuck it up. Maybe there's just something going on in the heads of South Americans.

No reason to read Emily further other than out of morbid curiosity.

The Cloud of Unknowing is inescapable. There is no reasoned path to correct understanding. Everything is a roll of the dice, even the most ridiculous political contests (anticausal - appropriate).
    Lots of folks could learn a lot from some of her books, especially in regards to decision-making surrounding pregnancy.

She wrote an excellent book about pregnancy (Expecting Better)—extremely valuable information for both moms and dads to be. It debunked much of conventional whizdumb surrounding pregnancy, giving birth, etc, that can potentially have a long-term impact for both mom and child.

She also showed that it is possible to make objective, rational, decisions in the face of uncertainty. It’s too bad her more recent articles are not up to par.

Peer-Reviewed Study Confirms Fatal Flaw in PCR Testing: 42% False Discovery Rate for SARS-CoV-2 nonQ-RT-PCR Test. This means COVID-19 Vaccine Outcomes Rate Data are Unreliable and Invalid

BREAKING: Brazilian President Plans Presser Tonight - Will Announce Military Audit of Controversial Election, May Arrest Criminal Judges

That silver lining is important. It indicates that the liberal social elite feel they need to negotiate a surrender, and this is their opening bid. We can conclude that our enemy's morale has plummeted. That might be very useful information.
    Unfortunately, there is no silver lining on this. We are in a bubble where, of course, everyone recognizes the immense and unnecessary harms wrought by the COVID policies of the past 2.5 years. But there is an entire other bubble, comparable in size, that is just as outraged at this article for completely opposite reasons: "we didn't go hard enough with COVID restrictions, and we cannot forgive those skeptics who interfered with our plans and caused the deaths of 3 million Americans or whatever."

That other bubble is large and, not only do they vote, they still control all the major cultural, political, and financial institutions. We have not won anything, and the fight is not over.

The real success story of the past almost three years is that they were successfully able to short circuit an extremely large number of individuals' "common sense." Or, they exposed the fact that many, many people never had any to begin with.

"The greatest trick the Devil pulled on the world was convincing it that he didn't exist."

A lengthy video, that starts out a little slow, but gathers momentum:

CV19 Vax Destroys Hearts & Brains of Billions of People – Dr Sucharit Bhakdi

At the 39 minute mark: Genocide

..but let's not argue over 'oo killed 'oo. (hat tip monty python)