starting strength gym
Page 2430 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 14301930233023802420242824292430243124322440248025302930 ... LastLast
Results 24,291 to 24,300 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am of course still hoping Bolsonaro will not only not accede, but go a bit further, raise up the army and declare himself emperor of South America - there will never be a better time for this.
    That would be entertaining.

The entertainment begins!

Fascinating. The inventor of the goddamn thing told us this years ago, and finally it's true because of "peer-review."

We have just published a new study that shows that nonQ-RT-PCR (non-quantitative RT-PCR testing as used to diagnose COVID-19 from 2020 to the present day suffers a flaw that ultimately draws into question all of what has been reported on COVID-19 by official channels, including the results of COVID-19.
    Read this, really. Every single one of the people running around blathering on and on about how "misinformation" needs to be contained by The Government are the same people who have been promoting Misinformation from the CDC/NIH/NSF/FDA and everybody associated with "Public Health" right down to the local level.

And this stupid bitch wants us to live and let live, while continuing to whine about "misinformation": Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty - The Atlantic

This really is about the most offensive insult to our intelligence I've seen so far.

This rebuttal to the aforementioned Stupid Bitch isn't very harsh.

Here's Denniger: Market-Ticker-Nad - The Market Ticker

The summary:

Amnesty for Emily and others like her?

Not a prayer in Hell, bitch. Not now, not ever -- not for you or anyone else involved in any of this crap.

You're damn lucky the people of this nation have long ago lost their sack to whatever soy-infested crap they worship these days or everyone involved would have already been sacked -- justly so.

Try this sort of crap again -- ever -- and you might find the word "lawful" is left out of the description of what is justly earned and that suddenly said sack has been found.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This rebuttal to the aforementioned Stupid Bitch isn't very harsh.
    It is lacking. I mainly posted it to show her previous comments that she wants us to forgive us for. Notice how this arrogant bitch is asking for amnesty without even issuing an apology. Sick!
    --------
    Central Bank of Turkey Plans to Launch a CBDC in 2023

PCR and antigen tests are all proporietary, plus mostly sourced from China, as I guess are the machines that are used to run tests on. I understand that I am starting to sound like a Free Software Foundation lunatic, or worse still, an OpenBSD developer, but it turns out these guys are right - you cannot trust anything you don't know the make-up of. This used to apply only to software, but the CCP has obviously used the Microsoft people to implement their famous Embrace, Extend, Extinguish formula to all kinds of real world uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The entertainment begins!
    Of all the countries to attempt a nationwide version of the Battle of Athens since the COVID madness, Brazil is finally the one to pull it off?

Gammon discussing the Alberta Premier Danielle Smith and her statements regarding the WEF and their boondoggle heist of tax payers money. This specific segment is him speaking his thoughts out loud as he discusses the article and doesn't use the shtick of his official whiteboard videos.
    Canadian Politician Reveals Shocking Information About WEF And Klaus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    PCR and antigen tests are all proporietary, plus mostly sourced from China, as I guess are the machines that are used to run tests on. I understand that I am starting to sound like a Free Software Foundation lunatic, or worse still, an OpenBSD developer, but it turns out these guys are right - you cannot trust anything you don't know the make-up of. This used to apply only to software, but the CCP has obviously used the Microsoft people to implement their famous Embrace, Extend, Extinguish formula to all kinds of real world uses.
    Like I said to you around 2 years ago. I will take any distro of Linux you throw at me over this shit any day.

Some important points are mentioned here too.
    Putin Says This Is Most Dangerous Decade Since WW2 (I Agree) - YouTube

Professor Oster grants certainty to herself, but not us.

I am certain, though, that moving to remote instruction is the wrong choice now.

There is also a formalized process for government officials to directly flag content on Facebook or Instagram and request that it be throttled or suppressed through a special Facebook portal that requires a government or law enforcement email to use. At the time of writing, the “content request system” at facebook.com/xtakedowns/login is still live. DHS and Meta, the parent company of Facebook, did not respond to a request for comment. The FBI declined to comment.

Prior to the 2020 election, tech companies including Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Discord, Wikipedia, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and Verizon Media met on a monthly basis with the FBI, CISA, and other government representatives. According to NBC News, the meetings were part of an initiative, still ongoing, between the private sector and government to discuss how firms would handle misinformation during the election.

“There is growing evidence that the legislative and executive branch officials are using social media companies to engage in censorship by surrogate,” said Jonathan Turley, a professor of law at George Washington University, who has written about the lawsuit. “It is axiomatic that the government cannot do indirectly what it is prohibited from doing directly. If government officials are directing or facilitating such censorship, it raises serious First Amendment questions.”
    Leaked Documents Outline DHS’s Plans to Police Disinformation

Uh yeah these aren't private companies and the government is in mass violation of the 1st amendment.

----

Lol a very large portion of these people I wouldn't mind if they were set on fire. They're pretending we didn't know things. They were warned quite loudly that things like lockdowns were evil ideas that wouldn't work. They were warned that shutting down schools would damage children's development. We knew very early on that kids were safe and only fat and old people had a risk worth mentioning. They don't get to claim ignorance now, not that ignorance is even a defense.

So many people were exposed. Things like ethics are meaningless in good times. You're not a good person because you do nice things while it's easy to be nice. Your ethics are exposed when it's hard to do the ethical thing but you do or don't do it anyway. These people got a little bit scared and became complete fucking tyrants. Some little disease didn't make them tyrants. It exposed their dispositions, which tend towards tyranny. They don't get to go back into their hidey holes now.

None of these people exist in my life and they never will. I won't help them change a flat tire, and I won't do business with them. If they are in a car wreck, I will point and laugh and move along while they scream.

Given the amount of uncertainty, almost every position was taken on every topic. And on every topic, someone was eventually proved right, and someone else was proved wrong. In some instances, the right people were right for the wrong reasons
    What a scam. This wasn't even allowed to happen. One group decided they were super smarty pants Deciders For All and if you objected you were unpersoned on the internet and they tattletaled on your gym for staying open and didn't give a fuck about the personal health damage they caused by doing that if it mean maybe 1 person didn't get the kung flu. They eliminated the people WHO WERE CORRECT from discussion entirely while calling them evil fools. Fuck this twit trying to rewrite history.

And, similarly, getting something wrong wasn’t a moral failing.
    Yes it was because you harmed people in the process because you had such hubris that you forced your wrong shit on everybody. I don't give a fuck if you go on a hiking trail with a mask on like a cowardly moron, but when you decide that's the rule for me too, you have morally failed. Burn in Hell.

Many people have neglected their health care over the past several years. Notably, routine vaccination rates for children (for measles, pertussis, etc.) are way down. Rather than debating the role that messaging about COVID vaccines had in this decline, we need to put all our energy into bringing these rates back up.
    See, this fuck didn't learn anything. Right back to coercing people, convinced she is correct without a thought given to the consequences of maybe being wrong.

Brazil would certainly be a interesting place for the pan-western civil war to officially start. I would have never predicted that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is the height of chuzpa, a complete insult to all affected by the evil policies. The only silver lining here is that some people are feeling scared and so they fucking should. These fuckers murdered and maimed innocent people and tortured uncountable more. Serious judgement with no empathy or remorse needs to be adjudicated on the people responsible for this treachery.

Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty - The Atlantic
    Nice try she made there, but nope. These are the same fuckers who called us grandma killers, and said we should be denied health care, and locked up in concentration camps. Fuck the lot of them.

starting strength coach development program
    The same woman, who just asked for amnesty, just one year ago:

https://twitter.com/ThomasEWoods/sta...E6tHOs9sPJ5Pyw

"We can have these things without shame"