starting strength gym
Page 2432 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14321932233223822422243024312432243324342442248225322932 ... LastLast
Results 24,311 to 24,320 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    PCR and antigen tests are all proporietary, plus mostly sourced from China, as I guess are the machines that are used to run tests on
    This doesn't seem relevant to the content linked. The link references in an extensive way an article that claims that appropriate use of a PCR procedure that was established back in 2003 (during the first SARS outbreak) would have provided more accurate results than the one that was actually used for SARS-Cov-2.
    The flaws of that procedure were extensively discussed in another report, which goes back to November 2020, and I think was already mentioned in this thread: Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020 – CORMAN-DROSTEN REVIEW REPORT

(In a nut nutshell, the PCR procedure used was not specific enough, in the sense that it could match fragments of genetic material that could also be found in viruses other than Sars-Cov-2. It also admitted an excessive cycle threshold, a feature that has been discussed extensively)

Of course the bottom line doesn't change; the numbers were not reliable, and the decisions based upon them were not as sound as they were purported to be.

IPB

Nice little summaries like this are becoming more common. They help organize our data.

Why I Am Voting Republican

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Nice little summaries like this are becoming more common. They help organize our data.

You had me at hello…

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    This doesn't seem relevant to the content linked. The link references in an extensive way an article that claims that appropriate use of a PCR procedure that was established back in 2003 (during the first SARS outbreak) would have provided more accurate results than the one that was actually used for SARS-Cov-2.
    The flaws of that procedure were extensively discussed in another report, which goes back to November 2020, and I think was already mentioned in this thread: Review report Corman-Drosten et al. Eurosurveillance 2020 – CORMAN-DROSTEN REVIEW REPORT

(In a nut nutshell, the PCR procedure used was not specific enough, in the sense that it could match fragments of genetic material that could also be found in viruses other than Sars-Cov-2. It also admitted an excessive cycle threshold, a feature that has been discussed extensively)

Of course the bottom line doesn't change; the numbers were not reliable, and the decisions based upon them were not as sound as they were purported to be.

IPB
    I think the late Mr. Mullis would agree with this assessment.

With what I've learned recently about Tudor Dixon who's running for Michigan Governor, I'm ready to vote for her, and break my own self imposed rule of not trusting either party and never voting again. However, Big Gretch shut our state down hard. I remember two months into the coof plandemic she had prohibited the sale of garden seeds and garden supplies in the only big box stores that were "allowed" to remain open. It only got worse from there, by a lot.

Question is, should I bother to reinstate my voter registration or just show up to vote without it and see what happens?

A very lengthy post on a lawsuit working its way through the courts on an expedited basis:

Bombshell Court Order Outlines Proven Government/Big Tech Censorship - UncoverDC

"To summarize, we learned Friday that Anthony Fauci, the State Department, CISA, the CDC, the White House and other government organizations have each engaged in unconstitutional, and quite frankly, Orwellian behavior, and it has been proven (not alleged, proven) that they have acted in this manner. Some gems? The head of CISA has designated your THOUGHTS as “critical infrastructure” within the United States government, and the Census Bureau got involved with tracking down people posting what the ministry of truth considers “Mis, dis, or Mal-information.” CISA is calling your thoughts “Cognitive Infrastructure,” and the Census Bureau is somehow assisting the government with censoring facts it doesn’t like."
    "This lawsuit has already proven and exposed a wide ranging conspiracy to censor Americans for what government considers “wrong-think.” They shroud it in noble causes, they pretend it is for the greater good SOMETIMES, but there is legitimately no time, ever, especially under the God given rights protected by the Constitution, that our government can do this."

Say hello to the newest trans frontier: "Trans-disability" - Not the Bee

Jorund Viktoria Alme is able-bodied, but uses a wheelchair "almost all the time" because he identifies as a woman who is paralyzed.
    Now he just needs to find a doctor who will help him transition to paralyzed.

Do you Stand With Ukraine??? I sure do!!! I Stand with Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finland Says Ukraine Arms Ending Up In Hands Of Criminal Gangs |

The very best people are in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Say hello to the newest trans frontier: "Trans-disability" - Not the Bee

Now he just needs to find a doctor who will help him transition to paralyzed.
    Not necessary. A more authentic path would be through the Ukrainian Foreign Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post

Question is, should I bother to reinstate my voter registration or just show up to vote without it and see what happens?
    Show up, and just identify as a voter. (Overplayed, I know.)

It appears that what we went through was just another rehearsal according to this theory.
    Jim Rickards - Road to Ruin - Animated Book Summary - YouTube

starting strength coach development program

Great compilation but if a dude as old as the author thinks the solution is to vote republican he’s a fucking idiot.
    “Conservatism” is not a coherent political ideology and can never solve problems in society.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...50321783001088

Just in case you need another summary of whether or not to let it go.