starting strength gym
Page 2435 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14351935233523852425243324342435243624372445248525352935 ... LastLast
Results 24,341 to 24,350 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Gold and silver premiums are insane right now. Physical silver is currently selling for 70 percent over the spot price, and dealers are low on inventory...

If you want American Silver Eagles, it's 100 percent over spot.

Record Surge of Infections in Children

Hospitals around the U.S. are suddenly struggling to keep up with surging rates of respiratory infections among children, such as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV),1 COVID, rhinoviruses and influenza.2 Hospital staff feign confusion, saying they have no idea what’s going on.
    The way these people are covering their asses is getting very tiresome.

----

And this is the closest to "mainstream" I've seen the harder-to-believe clotshot theories come:

Wot's in the shots? - Spectator Australia

So is there graphene oxide in the Pfizer shots? What Nixon found, and filmed, is bizarre to say the least. Inside a droplet of vaccine are strange mechanical structures. They seem motionless at first but when Nixon used time-lapse photography to condense 48 hours of footage into two minutes, it showed what appear to be mechanical arms assembling and disassembling glowing rectangular structures that look like circuitry and micro chips. These are not ‘manufactured products’ in the CDC’s words because they construct and deconstruct themselves but the formation of the crystals seems to be stimulated by electromagnetic radiation and stops when the slide with the vaccine is shielded by a Faraday bag. Nixon’s findings are similar to those of teams in New Zealand, Germany, Spain and South Korea.
    I'm still not convinced, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. We know the US government forced phone makers to include "back doors" only they could access on your phone. This was kept secret from the public until the Snowden revelations. Is it really much of a stretch that they would "back door" a vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Record Surge of Infections in Children

The way these people are covering their asses is getting very tiresome.

----

And this is the closest to "mainstream" I've seen the harder-to-believe clotshot theories come:

Wot's in the shots? - Spectator Australia

I'm still not convinced, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. We know the US government forced phone makers to include "back doors" only they could access on your phone. This was kept secret from the public until the Snowden revelations. Is it really much of a stretch that they would "back door" a vaccine?
    Nope.

I hope others find this as hilarious as I did.
    Oh the horror, people are leaving Austin because it is becoming “too Texas”. I was laughing until it quoted one of them as saying they were moving to Boston where I live. Please keep them there, we have enough problems up here. Enjoy and laugh out load:

People Fleeing Austin Because Texas is Too Conservative |

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    I hope others find this as hilarious as I did.
    Oh the horror, people are leaving Austin because it is becoming “too Texas”. I was laughing until it quoted one of them as saying they were moving to Boston where I live. Please keep them there, we have enough problems up here. Enjoy and laugh out load:

People Fleeing Austin Because Texas is Too Conservative |
    Do you think they know how that makes the rest of us feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Succinct and brilliant. Attkissons words are as relevant now as they were when she gave this short talk seven years ago.
    Astroturf and manipulation of media messages | Sharyl Attkisson | TEDxUniversityofNevada - YouTube
    She's very good, the exception in a crowd of sorry motherfuckers.

An interesting -- although completely expected -- development: Massive Hazmat response to Kari Lake campaign HQ after white powder sent in envelopes… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Last night, the FBI & Phoenix Police, along w/ hazmat & bomb squad units, responded to an incident involving “suspicious items” at Kari Lake’s campaign HQ, according to Phx Police. A source familiar says white powdery substance was mailed in two envelopes.
    From the comments: "Probably an excuse to get the FBI access to her campaign."

Does anyone doubt this possibility?

Here's a nice piece from Sarah Hoyt, who takes care of Instapundit overnight: We’re Not Going Back – According To Hoyt

Several good things, but this is good:

A determination that the worst thing that ever happened to this nation were the changes perpetrated by FDR.

And that includes the “Perpetual war establishment.” Used to be I thought that the whole “Foreign wars are a way to kill young males and keep the people subjugated” was commie talk. Now? Trump proved that the “intractable middle east” is not intractable, if you aren’t afraid to stop the wars.

Am I against the military? Never. Like the police they have their place. But I’m against stupid and senseless wars and “building democracy.” We couldn’t even do it in Europe after World War II. Germany is still very much itself and still hates us.

I am for the Stephen Green foreign diplomacy plan. Someone hits us, we hit them back as hard as we can with everything in our arsenal, with a care to sparing our enlisted men who are our most precious resources.

After the leveling, we grab what passes for their leadership by the scruff and say “You f*cked with us. This was a bad idea. Don’t make us come back.”

For the rest? Close the borders, become as self-sufficient as possible, and let the world do what it will.

Stop feeding the crazy of the world a never ending supply of American bodies.

Jonathan Greenblatt on twitter:
    Is this Nosferatu looking motherfucker actually trying to create antisemites? Let's get this straight: "blacks can't be racist", but for some inexplicable reason they can be "antisemitic". Makes perfect sense!
    It's a tale as old as the hills: Stop With the Golems, Already! - Taki's Mag
    The most interesting dichotomy here is that while Ye is getting the attention of the black community, white people don't want to touch the subject with a 12 foot pole or so much as notice the uproar it has caused.
    Meanwhile, Elon is in the early stages of being cancelled for allowing censored thoughts back on a major media platform.

I'm still not convinced, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. We know the US government forced phone makers to include "back doors" only they could access on your phone. This was kept secret from the public until the Snowden revelations. Is it really much of a stretch that they would "back door" a vaccine?...
    This part is moving too far into speculation without sufficient evidence.
    I believe anything that mentions 5G, circuitry, self-assembly, nanobots or radio signalling is meant to distract and discredit those who are concerned about the ill-effects of the vaccine.
    (I didn't include graphene in that list, because contamination has been a real problem with the vaccines, including with graphene and graphene-like substances)