starting strength gym
Page 2436 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 14361936233623862426243424352436243724382446248625362936 ... LastLast
Results 24,351 to 24,360 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I believe anything that mentions 5G, circuitry, self-assembly, nanobots or radio signalling is meant to distract and discredit those who are concerned about the ill-effects of the vaccine.
    Wholeheartedly seconded.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Wholeheartedly seconded.

IPB
    Me three!

The most interesting dichotomy here is that while Ye is getting the attention of the black community, white people don't want to touch the subject with a 12 foot pole or so much as notice the uproar it has caused.
    Meanwhile, Elon is in the early stages of being cancelled for allowing censored thoughts back on a major media platform.
    Elon tried to appease the ADL, met with Greenblatt, and kept SJW and rabid enemy of free speech Yoel Roth on as "head of safety and integrity". Despite this, the ADL stabbed him in the back only three days later, telling corporations to suspend advertising on twitter. And unlike every conservative-led boycott ever, all of the biggest corporations immediately fell in line. Sure, Kanye might be bipolar on a manic episode, but he isn't wrong.

This part is moving too far into speculation without sufficient evidence.
    Sure, but are they actually seeing what they claim to see? Or are they literally just making this shit up? That's what I'm curious about. The interpretation is whole other can of worms.

I believe anything that mentions 5G, circuitry, self-assembly, nanobots or radio signalling is meant to distract and discredit those who are concerned about the ill-effects of the vaccine.
    That is certainly true in some cases, but dismissing all such possibilities out of hand lets propaganda/rhetorical concerns have a veto on honest inquiry. It's possible that the truth could be so crazy that no one would believe it (at least until everyone agrees that it's no longer embarrassing to believe it).

This same psychological pattern is why so many are completely incapable of believing how much of a scam COVID and the vaccines were. "Everyone lied" is beyond the border of their credulity, while the crazy bio-machine stuff is beyond the border of yours.

I have said this before, I will say it again. If they had the ability to create nanobots that attack us like this, they would not need to have them injected directly into us. Such nanobots could be placed in food, and in drink. They could also be made to just invade the body from the outside without anyone noticing, as that is how small they would be.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This same psychological pattern is why so many are completely incapable of believing how much of a scam COVID and the vaccines were. "Everyone lied" is beyond the border of their credulity, while the crazy bio-machine stuff is beyond the border of yours.
    You are smoking too much weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are smoking too much weed.
    Dude, it could be something as simple as an identification tool. It doesn't have to be some fantastical sci-fi tech that turns you into a cyborg controlled from DC. If massive social unrest/civil conflict is something they anticipate, a simple and quick way to ID people in the field will be valuable. It would also make a good explanation for why healthy, young soldiers are still under so much pressure to be "vaccinated" with such a worthless and dangerous injection.

I will believe it as soon as I see a Bluetooth speaker which will keep a connection for more than three days.

dismissing all such possibilities out of hand lets propaganda/rhetorical concerns have a veto on honest inquiry...This same psychological pattern is why so many are completely incapable of believing how much of a scam COVID and the vaccines were.
    I am not dismissing anything out of hand. But exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence. In the case of the CoVid lethality or vaccine efficacy, data was out there that enabled anyone to work out whether the claims were accurate or exaggerated.

Imho, those who claim the vaccine plants nano-robots or similar stuff in the receiver have not produced any evidence of similar quality. There is convincing evidence that some batches were contaminated with various substances, but that doesn't stretch far enough to validate the more outlandish claims.

And while we are on the subject of psychological patterns, people who subscribe to the mainstream narrative of an event will ignore any inconsistencies and find a way to reconcile even the most egregious logical fallacies. At the same time, they will point out the slightest error made by those who go against the narrative, and use them as precedents to label them as quacks and disqualify them from the debate.

So, imho, it behooves (to use a verb that the host of this forum loves) people fighting the mainstream narrative to be absolutely rigorous, and avoid spreading unsubstantiated claims.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Me three!
    Me two.

starting strength coach development program
    Dude, it could be something as simple as an identification tool. It doesn't have to be some fantastical sci-fi tech that turns you into a cyborg controlled from DC. If massive social unrest/civil conflict is something they anticipate, a simple and quick way to ID people in the field will be valuable. It would also make a good explanation for why healthy, young soldiers are still under so much pressure to be "vaccinated" with such a worthless and dangerous injection.
    AGAIN, such nanobots would not need to be injected into the person directly, they could be hidden in all sorts of things that soldiers routinely have to do that are otherwise harmless and raise no suspicion. The reason this shit is being forced on our military is because its commander-in-chief is a demented hyper-partisan who is probably benefiting financially from the sales of the COVID shots.