starting strength gym
Page 2437 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 14371937233723872427243524362437243824392447248725372937 ... LastLast
Results 24,361 to 24,370 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The world has exactly one 30-year-old vegan crypto deca-billionaire megadonor. Today, his business empire is rapidly crumbling.

A nice simple explanation of the ESG scam.
    The Green Energy Profiteering Scam :: Gatestone Institute

When governments limit drilling and mining for hydrocarbons in the ground, they manufacture scarcity.

When only certain wealthy individuals and companies can afford artificially expensive hydrocarbon energies as regular business costs, then budding entrepreneurs and small firms can no longer compete. Those at the peak of society's wealth pyramid have a much easier time staying on top when the same natural sources of hydrocarbon energy once used to amass fortunes are now denied to those who would do the same.

A war on "fossil fuels" is a superb tactic for protecting private market share. It is a profitable ideological cause for fattening government revenues. And it is a constant source of income for environmental "nonprofits" and other special interests....

Can plastics, heating oil, and most synthetic materials found around a home be magically manufactured without petroleum?

Can the global population stave off famine and starvation if farmers are forced to overhaul agricultural and livestock production methods in order to abide by "green" laws limiting the use or release of carbon dioxide, methane, nitrogen, and phosphate — molecules and compounds essential to basic farming and high crop yield fertilizers?

Ideology hijacks the market's natural direction toward an objective and transparent "meeting of the minds." There is an unspoken but unmistakable fraud. Until governments, including hostile adversaries such as Russia and the United States, conspired to limit the use of hydrocarbon energy and "go green," the idea that anybody could turn a profit from the wind or sun would have seemed as absurd as a vendor selling rocks freely available all around us.

Are electric vehicles as powerful as their internal combustion engine counterparts? Can wind and solar energies really provide nations with reliable power grids robust enough to avoid rolling blackouts? Can plastics, heating oil, and most synthetic materials found around a home be magically manufactured without petroleum?

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I am not dismissing anything out of hand. But exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence. In the case of the CoVid lethality or vaccine efficacy, data was out there that enabled anyone to work out whether the claims were accurate or exaggerated.

Imho, those who claim the vaccine plants nano-robots or similar stuff in the receiver have not produced any evidence of similar quality. There is convincing evidence that some batches were contaminated with various substances, but that doesn't stretch far enough to validate the more outlandish claims.

And while we are on the subject of psychological patterns, people who subscribe to the mainstream narrative of an event will ignore any inconsistencies and find a way to reconcile even the most egregious logical fallacies. At the same time, they will point out the slightest error made by those who go against the narrative, and use them as precedents to label them as quacks and disqualify them from the debate.

So, imho, it behooves (to use a verb that the host of this forum loves) people fighting the mainstream narrative to be absolutely rigorous, and avoid spreading unsubstantiated claims.
    Excellent points, Il. We don't need to invoke nanobots when the vaccine hospitalizes 8% of the people over 40 stupid enough to take it.

But here's another way to look at this chaos: SHOCK: Pfizer tried to hide data showing its COVID vax caused massive increase in miscarriages, stillborn babies – Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD

According to Table 6, 270 “unique pregnancies” were exposed to the vaccine, and of those, “no outcome was provided for 238 pregnancies,” leaving 32 with known outcomes. According to Pfizer’s report, there were 23 spontaneous abortions, a term for miscarriage, along with two premature births with neonatal death, two miscarriages with intrauterine death, one spontaneous abortion with neonatal death, and a single pregnancy with a “normal outcome.”

As McGovern notes: “That means that of 32 pregnancies with known outcome, 28 resulted in fetal death.”

The vaccine maker’s report also noted that there were five other pregnancies with “outcome pending” in addition to the 238 with “no outcome provided.” However, 32 minus 28 equals four, not five.
    Eugenics. But is it working in the direction that benefits the WEF? It's eliminating the offspring of obedient slaves.

Racism in America: The American media's racism fantasy - UnHerd

Imho, those who claim the vaccine plants nano-robots or similar stuff in the receiver have not produced any evidence of similar quality.
    I certainly agree with that. I haven't seen any actual evidence that what they claim to see is what they actually see. The interesting thing to me was the escalation of the ideas to a borderline mainstream publication like the Spectator. A threshold was crossed that I have not seen crossed to date, which is why I brought it up.

So, imho, it behooves (to use a verb that the host of this forum loves) people fighting the mainstream narrative to be absolutely rigorous, and avoid spreading unsubstantiated claims.
    Now this, I'm not so sure I agree with. Rigor convinces a very small minority of moderately high IQ people who think independently and do not trust institutional authority. I think it's an illusion that if we dot all our Is and cross our Ts, we'll win the "battle for hearts and minds". Intelligent, conscientious people tend to get overly worried about this. Just observe how the media got the masses to behave in the way they did. It certainly wasn't through rigor and logic.

Don't get me wrong, it is audience dependent. When dealing with coworkers, I take a very rigorous approach, never stating anything that could even be disputed. But I know the average IQ of my coworkers is well above the mean, and they tend to be science/tech nerds. In other settings, I notice people respond more to something tangible than abstract, and rigor is irrelevant. Having a little discussion about how heavy handed the pressure was, then joking "what the hell did they put in those vaccines?" gets people's wheels spinning in my experience. This is because it is something they can immediately understand without any abstraction. "They wanted me to get the vaxx because they put something in the vaxx". This was the entire line of reasoning in the black community from the beginning, and their uptake was remarkably low. Even the "this was all a power grab" or "they did it for the money" is too abstract for the average intellect. They might nod in agreement, but it doesn't haunt their thoughts. "There was something in there" does.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...89438213754880
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...69317961678848
    https://media.patriots.win/post/5uyUJYAfGc2R.png
    https://media.patriots.win/post/K6FjP6gv0EJb.jpeg
    https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...42622860460033
    https://twitter.com/KristinaKaramo/s...23830663303169

Yeah. 2 more years to fix any of these "legit" problems and nothing is fixed, and SURPRISE they happen in the same places! But I'm supposed to give a COVID "amnesty." Fuck no. Everyone of that persuasion can be filled with cylindrical metal and have rope burns on their necks assuming they don't have a nice visit and a cup of tea with a guillotine first. "Please forgive us" as they continue to drop bombs.

https://twitter.com/Jules31415/statu...24545913622528
    Every other country can manage a one day election. We can go to the fucking moon and dance a little jig, but we can't count paper. Decent probability it's because we don't want to do it. Funny how ATM's work to the penny, but vote tabulators can't add 1 to the correct subtotal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Eugenics. But is it working in the direction that benefits the WEF? It's eliminating the offspring of obedient slaves.
    I don't think these "excess deaths" are part of a sinister eugenics plan. They don't care about who is injured or how many die and they're not worried about any blowback - as evidenced by the lack of any serious effort to cover any of it up. They do care about making a profit when the Big Pharma sells a cure to these vaccine injured people in 5 years time, though.

The most sinister, calculated, planned part has been the psy-op of getting the population to accept restricted movement and employment, shortages, and volunteer in the social-pressuring of perceived "rule breakers" within their community. The investment has paid off, and they obviously have a population which will essentially manage and police itself under the right conditions and with the application of just enough stress - and view these things (and the perma-crisis mode we're now in) as the norm. That is the big pay-off, and it doesn't need to involve "nano-bots". Over here, we're already being primed to go along with planned electrical grid shut-downs at peak-use times of the day in the heart of winter come January/February, and it's being framed in a "we're all in this together" sort of rhetoric. If they keep on this path of engineering a "diesel shortage", I can foresee future restrictions of movement imposed on British road users, with certain "key" or "essential" workers getting transportation priority and others being excluded. To "ease the burden" and on a "temporary basis".

None of this is rocket-science. We're dumb, herd animals. This whole thing is worth a watch and it's even more interesting when you consider the last few years, and the reality vs the mass perception: Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War - YouTube

"So, think about it. If you change the past, you change human behaviour. We are a case-based reasoning animal. When we think about what we're going to do, we think about the last time we did something, or what we heard about it, or what we would have done... To change human motivation, we don't have to pursuade people, you just have to change their memory...

So, when we increased the stress at SERE, we could create false memories in nearly everyone. That was over 900 people...

But in the current social media age, the ability to manage peoples' memories and change them is just enhanced to what it used to be. Now you can fix videos and pictures and expose people to audio and visual information, and we know that even if they know it's a possibility, people don't recognize when they adopt false memory. So, it's a bit of a Trojan horse effect - you don't know that it has happened to you, and if you're smart and you have a good memory, you'll believe that it happens to other people and not you, because your memory is true. So, it bypasses some critical reasoning on our part, so I think it's particularly effective..."

There's a reason the histories of slavery and the holocaust in particular is drummed into Western kids' minds from an early age in state education - so they never, ever do anything to step out of line and challenge the regime. Total compliance is required, otherwise they themselves might just become the next Big, Bad Moustached Man of History.

Election Watch: I'll be here till very late tonight, so your posts will not have to wait long. The Californians have already fucked up Maricopa County. We are watching.

But there may be some fun too: Record Numbers Of Voters Show Up To End Democracy | Babylon Bee

So, I went out to the 210 year old township hall to vote this morning.

The place was pretty much empty except for the poll workers, but they did have the old horse stable set up for voters if need be.

I had rescinded my voter's registration a couple of years ago, but a phone call to the clerk said driver's license was fine.

Got there, they couldn't find me on their records so I had to fill out a voter's registration. Only took a few minutes and the nice ladies working there had everything taken care of so I can hopefully help to vote out Big Gretch.

starting strength coach development program
    The line at my polling place here in Wichita Falls this afternoon at 2:15 was the longest I have ever seen in any election. No problems. Everybody had an ID, amazingly enough.